Repay your debt with a 0% p.a. interest rate over 18 months with no annual fee for the first year.
No longer offered in the market
The St.George Vertigo Visa Card – Online Offer credit card is no longer available for new applications. However, we've kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested. You can compare the current range of St.George credit cards here.
If you’re struggling to repay an existing debt, the St.George Vertigo Visa could help you clear your balance with no additional interest costs. Available to applicants who apply online by 13 December 2017, cardholders can take advantage of 0% p.a. for 18 months on balance transfers. Plus, if you apply via this offer, you’ll also save the standard 2% balance transfer fee.
This card comes with a $0 annual fee offer for the first year, which will help cut down your credit card costs even further.
Review of the St.George Vertigo Visa card
The St.George Vertigo is a no-frills product for cardholders who want to clear their balance without interest or the temptation of extra features. Although you typically shouldn’t use your card for purchases while clearing a debt with a 0% p.a. balance transfer offer, the card also has a competitive ongoing purchase rate of 13.24% p.a.
Benefits of using a St.George Vertigo Visa
- Balance transfer offer. If you apply via this online offer by 13 December 2017, you can repay your debt with the promotional offer of 0% p.a. on balance transfers for the first 18 months. Once the introductory offer ends, any remaining balances will attract the variable cash advance rate. If you apply through this offer, you won't pay any balance transfer fee.
- No annual fee offer. New applicants can save with $0 annual fee for the first year. The standard annual fee of $55 will apply thereafter. This offer is also only available to new applicants who apply online by 13 December 2017.
- Up to 55 interest-free days. If you pay your balance in full by the end of the statement period, you’ll receive up to 55 days interest-free on purchases. Please note that you can’t qualify for interest-free days if you’re paying off a balance transfer.
- Free additional card. You can request an additional St.George Vertigo Visa Card for an eligible family member for no extra cost.
Features of the St.George Vertigo Visa Credit Card
- Purchase rate. If you use the card to make purchases, they will collect a 13.24% p.a. interest rate.
- Cash advance rate. If you use your card to make cash advances, such as ATM withdrawals, you’ll attract interest at the cash advance rate of 21.49% p.a. This is also the revert rate that will apply at the end of the balance transfer promotional period.
- Convenient card management. You can easily manage your account with Internet or mobile banking. You can also bank over the phone or in a St.George branch.
- Security. You can spend with peace of mind thanks to a fraud monitoring service. St.George accounts are monitored 24 hours a day and are further protected with the Verified by Visa when shopping online. The account holder will not be held liable for fraudulent credit card activities.
The St.George Vertigo Visa online offer is a competitive option for cardholders who want to consolidate an existing debt and save with a promotional 0% p.a. interest rate, no balance transfer fee and a waived annual fee in the first year. As this isn’t the only interest-free balance transfer card on the market, make sure to compare a few options to find the card for you before you apply.Back to top