RACQ Low Rate Credit Card
No longer offered in the market
The RACQ Low Rate Credit Card is no longer available for new applications. However, we’ve kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
How to apply
- Age. You must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
- Income. You must earn at least $25,000 per year.
- Credit Rating. Your credit rating must be good.
- Competitive purchase rate. The card comes with a purchase rate of 12.99% p.a. This can help reduce the interest costs if you don't plan on paying your balance back in full each statement period.
- Balance transfer promotion. Get 0% p.a. interest for 12 months on balance transfers with no balance transfer fee. After the promotional period expires, any remaining balance will be charged at the cash advance rate.
- Low annual fee. For access to the features you have with this card, you'll need to pay an ongoing discounted annual fee of $49 p.a. for the life of the card.
- Interest-free days. If you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months, you'll be able to enjoy up to 55 days interest-free days on retail purchases.
- Complimentary purchase cover insurance. Get cover against loss, theft or accidental damage for personal goods purchased within Australia or overseas.
- Mobile payment compatibility. You can link this card to both the Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay wallets to make contactless payments with your smartphone.
Rates & fees
- Cash advance rate. If you use your card to withdraw cash from an ATM, a 21.74% p.a. rate will apply.
- Replacing lost or stolen cards. RACQ Low Rate Mastercard assures replacement of lost or stolen cards within 24 hours in Australia and 48 hours overseas without any extra charges.
- Additional free cards. New cardholders can obtain up to $0 additional free cards. Share the benefits of your card with members of your household and reduce the costs of separate credit card account fees.
- Security. Have peace of mind with the protection of 24/7 Fraudshield security.