The Officeworks offshoot has SIM-only mobile plans for folks who like simplicity.
Is Accord right for me?
- What does Accord offer? Accord offers simple SIM-only mobile plans with no-lock-in contracts on the Optus 4G network. These complement Accord's NBN plans.
- Product highlights: No lock-in contracts, international call credit included on higher-tier plans.
- Watch out for: International calls are charged differently depending on the country you're calling, so the included international credit may be less valuable for calling certain destinations than others.
Accord SIM-only plans
Accord's SIM-only plans explained
Like many smaller telcos, Accord Mobile uses the Optus 4G network to power its SIM-only mobile plans. These plans come in just three variants: Small, Medium and Large. All three include unlimited calls and texts to standard numbers within Australia, and they operate on no-lock-in, month-to-month contracts with no exit fees to worry about.
Along with an allotment of monthly data, some of Accord's SIM-only plans also come with international credit for calling friends and family overseas.
Here's what you'll get and how much you'll pay for each of Accord's SIM-only plans:
- Small plan: Unlimited calls and texts plus 3GB of data for $15 a month.
- Medium plan: Unlimited calls and texts, $45 international credit and 10GB of data for $25 a month.
- Large plan: Unlimited calls and texts, $450 international credit and 30GB of data for $45 a month.
Accord charges the industry standard $10 per 1GB for any excess data you use over your monthly cap.
How does Accord compare?
Accord's SIM-only plans are relatively light on frills but they stack up quite well against the competition from a raw value perspective.
Why should you consider Accord Mobile?
Accord's SIM-only mobile plans are straightforward affairs that deliver solid value without complicated fixed-term contracts or pricing tiers. This makes them quite appealing to folks who just want an affordable mobile plan they can try out and cancel at any time, should they need to.
The addition of international call credit on Accord's higher-tier plans is another compelling feature, especially for those who have friends and family overseas.
Accord mobile deals
Sorry, we can't find any deals for this provider right now.
To compare offers from other Aussie telcos, head over to our round-up of the latest mobile plan deals.
How to contact AccordBack to top
Latest mobile headlines
Chinese brand realme has launched into Australia with a range of affordable handsets, including its flagship realme XT phone with a 64MP primary camera lens. Read more…
With unlimited calls now a standard inclusion for mobile plans, why are some Aussies yet to hang up on their home phone? Read more…
Google has announced the Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4XL and put them on pre-order today - check out the plans in our mobile tables. Read more…
The world's worst kept secret in a phone will be heading down under with Google's new Pixel 4 phone going on pre-order today. Read more…
Google's upcoming Pixel 4 handset combines dual cameras, a 90MHz display and the promise of Android updates for years to come. Read more…
Oppo's oddly named Reno2 Z features a quad-camera array, notch-free screen and eye-catching design at a mid-range price. Read more…