The Officeworks offshoot has SIM-only mobile plans for folks who like simplicity.
Is Accord right for me?
- What does Accord offer? Accord offers simple SIM-only mobile plans with no-lock-in contracts on the Optus 4G network. These complement Accord's NBN plans.
- Product highlights: No lock-in contracts, international call credit included on higher-tier plans.
- Watch out for: International calls are charged differently depending on the country you're calling, so the included international credit may be less valuable for calling certain destinations than others.
Accord SIM-only plans
Accord's SIM-only plans explained
Like many smaller telcos, Accord Mobile uses the Optus 4G network to power its SIM-only mobile plans. These plans come in just three variants: Small, Medium and Large. All three include unlimited calls and texts to standard numbers within Australia, and they operate on no-lock-in, month-to-month contracts with no exit fees to worry about.
Along with an allotment of monthly data, some of Accord's SIM-only plans also come with international credit for calling friends and family overseas.
Here's what you'll get and how much you'll pay for each of Accord's SIM-only plans:
- Small plan: Unlimited calls and texts plus 3GB of data for $15 a month.
- Medium plan: Unlimited calls and texts, $45 international credit and 10GB of data for $25 a month.
- Large plan: Unlimited calls and texts, $450 international credit and 30GB of data for $45 a month.
Accord charges the industry standard $10 per 1GB for any excess data you use over your monthly cap.
How does Accord compare?
Accord's SIM-only plans are relatively light on frills but they stack up quite well against the competition from a raw value perspective.
Why should you consider Accord Mobile?
Accord's SIM-only mobile plans are straightforward affairs that deliver solid value without complicated fixed-term contracts or pricing tiers. This makes them quite appealing to folks who just want an affordable mobile plan they can try out and cancel at any time, should they need to.
The addition of international call credit on Accord's higher-tier plans is another compelling feature, especially for those who have friends and family overseas.
Accord mobile deals
Sorry, we can't find any deals for this provider right now.
To compare offers from other Aussie telcos, head over to our round-up of the latest mobile plan deals.
How to contact AccordBack to top
Latest mobile headlines
The Samsung Galaxy Note10+ brings a range of quite useful productivity features to Samsung's flagship phone, but battery life is still a concern. Read more…
2019's addition to the Nokia 2 smartphone line brings Android One support and an AI-powered camera. Read more…
Telstra is running a special deal on the Galaxy S10 5G, most likely to clear stock before the Note10+ and Note10+ 5G arrive. Read more…
The Nokia 3.2 sells itself on a low asking price combined with a phenomenally large battery capacity. Read more…
Samsung's Galaxy Note10+ 5G brings the feature set of the Note10+ along with the speed benefits of 5G connectivity. Read more…
Samsung's Galaxy Note10+ has a bigger display, new S-Pen Air Gestures and a superfast charging battery, along with a premium price point. Read more…