Moose Mobile provides a range of high-value 4G SIM-only plans designed to help you save on your mobile bill.
Is Moose Mobile right for me?
- What does Moose Mobile offer? Moose Mobile offers SIM-only mobile plans delivered over the Optus 3G and 4G networks. It also offers data-only mobile broadband plans powered by those same networks.
- Product highlights: High dollar-to-data ratio, bonus data for committing to a 12-month contract, international call credit on select plans.
- Watch out for: Committing to a 12-month contract with Moose Mobile nets you better value for money, but be aware you'll have to pay for the full year of service even if you cancel before the contract is up.
Moose Mobile SIM-only plans
Moose Mobile's SIM-only plans explained
- Moose Mobile 8.80: 200 minutes of calls, 1GB data $8.80
- Moose Mobile 14: unlimited calls, 2GB data $14
- Moose Mobile 19: unlimited calls, 4GB data $19
- Moose Mobile 24.80: unlimited calls, 10GB data $24.80
- Moose Mobile 29: unlimited calls, $300 international call credit, 15GB data $29
- Moose Mobile 39: unlimited calls, $300 international call credit, 25GB data $39
- Moose Mobile 49: unlimited calls, $300 international call credit, 40GB data $49
Moose Mobile's 12-month plans offer slightly more bang for your buck to offset the longer commitment:
- Moose Mobile 9.80: unlimited calls, 1GB data $9.80
- Moose Mobile 14: unlimited calls, 3GB data $14
- Moose Mobile 19: unlimited calls, 6GB data $19
- Moose Mobile 25: unlimited calls, 15GB data $25
- Moose Mobile 33: unlimited calls, $400 international credit, 30GB data $33
- Moose Mobile 39: unlimited calls, $400 international credit, 50GB data $39
- Moose Mobile 49: unlimited calls, $400 international credit, 80GB data $49
If you go with one of Moose Mobile's 12-month plans, bear in mind you'll have to pay the full minimum cost of the plan even if you decide to cancel your service before the year is up. Upon cancellation, Moose Mobile will charge you an early termination fee equal to your plan's monthly rate multiplied by the number of months remaining in your contract.
How does Moose Mobile compare?
- A lot of data for your dollar, especially if you commit to a 12-month contract
- International call credit is an enticing value add for higher-tier plans
Why should you consider Moose Mobile?
Moose Mobile's plans are simple and flexible, with no lock-in beyond your current contract month and decent data inclusions to offer superior value. There's no real additional extras with its plans, so if you crave streaming inclusions, international call packs or data-quota-free activities, it may not be the best match, but if you're after simple value it's certainly worth considering and comparing.
How to contact Moose Mobile
|Phone||1300 566 673|
|Support hours||Mon to Fri: 9:am to 8pm|
Sat: 10am to 6pm