Moose Mobile provides a range of high-value 3G and 4G SIM-only plans designed to help you save on your mobile bill.
Moose Mobile provides SIM-only postpaid mobile plans running on the Optus 3G and Optus 4G networks. It offers both 12-month contracts and no-lock-in month-to-month plans which let you switch carrier or pricing tiers at any time without penalty.
Moose Mobile 4G plans
Moose Mobile 3G plans
How does Moose Mobile compare?
Why should you consider Moose Mobile?
Moose Mobile's plans are simple and flexible, with no lock-in beyond your current contract month, and decent data inclusions to offer superior value. There's no real additional extras with its plans, so if you crave streaming inclusions, international call packs or data-quota-free activities, it may not be the best match, but if you're after simple value it's certainly worth considering and comparing.Back to top
Compare all mobile providers
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals
- Save up to two-thirds off your mobile bill with a SIM-only plan
- Mobile data usage calculator: How much could you save?
- OVOPlay scores Club Rugby broadcast rights
- Telstra is drastically simplifying its services in an effort to “improve customer experience”
- Lebara goes big with its new Extra Extra Large mobile plan