After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Moose Mobile plans
Moose Mobile provides a range of high-value 4G SIM-only plans designed to help you save on your mobile bill.
Is Moose Mobile right for me?
- What does Moose Mobile offer? Moose Mobile offers SIM-only mobile plans delivered over the Optus 3G and 4G networks. It also offers data-only mobile broadband plans powered by those same networks.
- Product highlights: High dollar-to-data ratio, bonus data for committing to a 12-month contract, international call credit on select plans.
- Watch out for: Committing to a 12-month contract with Moose Mobile nets you better value for money, but be aware you'll have to pay for the full year of service even if you cancel before the contract is up.
Moose Mobile SIM-only plans
Moose Mobile's SIM-only plans explained
- Moose Mobile 8.80: 300 minutes of calls, 1GB data $8.80
- Moose Mobile 23.80: unlimited calls, 8GB data $23.80
- Moose Mobile 27.80: unlimited calls, 15GB data $27.80
- Moose Mobile 46.80: unlimited calls, $400 international call credit, 40GB data $46.80
Moose Mobile's 12-month plans offer slightly more bang for your buck to offset the longer commitment:
- Moose Mobile 9: unlimited calls, 1GB data $9
- Moose Mobile 14: unlimited calls, 5GB data $14
- Moose Mobile 23: unlimited calls, 18GB data $23
- Moose Mobile 29: unlimited calls, $200 international credit, 35GB data $29
- Moose Mobile 36: unlimited calls, $400 international credit, 50GB data $36
- Moose Mobile 46: unlimited calls, $400 international credit, 80GB data $46
If you go with one of Moose Mobile's 12-month plans, bear in mind you'll have to pay the full minimum cost of the plan even if you decide to cancel your service before the year is up. Upon cancellation, Moose Mobile will charge you an early termination fee equal to your plan's monthly rate multiplied by the number of months remaining in your contract.
How does Moose Mobile compare?
- A lot of data for your dollar, especially if you commit to a 12-month contract
- International call credit is an enticing value add for higher-tier plans
Why should you consider Moose Mobile?
Moose Mobile's plans are simple and flexible, with no lock-in beyond your current contract month and decent data inclusions to offer superior value. There's no real additional extras with its plans, so if you crave streaming inclusions, international call packs or data-quota-free activities, it may not be the best match, but if you're after simple value it's certainly worth considering and comparing.
Moose mobile deals
2.5GB included + 3.5GB/month bonus data for first 24 months. New Customers only. Limited time offer.
|View eligible plans|
|Moose Promotional Plan - $14.80 2.5GB 1 Month||Unlimited standard calls||Go to site|
5GB included + 10GB/month bonus data for first 24 months. New Customers only. Limited time offer.
|View eligible plans|
|Moose Promotional Plan - $19.80 5GB 1 Month||Unlimited standard calls||Go to site|
- Telstra, Optus & more offer free data and discounts for working from home: How much more do you get?
- Vodafone’s 5G network is now online
- Telstra postpaid customers can score a heavily discounted Kayo Sports subscription
- 365 Day & Long Expiry Prepaid Mobile Plans March 2020
- Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data
Read more on this topic
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
365 Day & Long Expiry Prepaid Mobile Plans March 2020 We help you make the most of every recharge with these top-value 365 day & other long expiry prepaid plans. We've selected picks on each major network, and broken down the pros & cons of the plans for easy comparison.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Woolworths Mobile deals on latest Samsung Galaxy models Woolworths Mobile has cut $250 off their new Samsung S20 range, with bonus savings off your grocery bills too.
Vodafone 5G: What you need to know Vodafone's 5G network will be available from early 2020, joining rivals Telstra and Optus with just a few key differences worth knowing about.
Black Friday Mobile Plan Deals 2019 Grab a SIM or phone plan on the cheap this Black Friday & Cyber Monday.
Stick to the plan: Aussies forking out millions on excess mobile data charges Finder research shows that over the past 12 months, Aussies have wasted $152.6 million on excess data charges.
Google Pixel 4 plans compared If you're keen on a Google Pixel 4 on contract through Telstra, Optus or Vodafone, we've got all the details you need.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert