After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Moose Mobile plans
Moose Mobile provides a range of high-value 4G SIM-only plans designed to help you save on your mobile bill.
Is Moose Mobile right for me?
- What does Moose Mobile offer? Moose Mobile offers SIM-only mobile plans delivered over the Optus 3G and 4G networks. It also offers data-only mobile broadband plans powered by those same networks.
- Product highlights: High dollar-to-data ratio, bonus data for committing to a 12-month contract, international call credit on select plans.
- Watch out for: Committing to a 12-month contract with Moose Mobile nets you better value for money, but be aware you'll have to pay for the full year of service even if you cancel before the contract is up.
Moose Mobile SIM-only plans
Moose Mobile's SIM-only plans explained
- Moose Mobile 8.80: 200 minutes of calls, 1GB data $8.80
- Moose Mobile 14: unlimited calls, 2GB data $14
- Moose Mobile 19: unlimited calls, 4GB data $19
- Moose Mobile 24.80: unlimited calls, 10GB data $24.80
- Moose Mobile 29: unlimited calls, 15GB data $29
- Moose Mobile 39: unlimited calls, $300 international call credit, 25GB data $39
- Moose Mobile 49: unlimited calls, $300 international call credit, 40GB data $49
Moose Mobile's 12-month plans offer slightly more bang for your buck to offset the longer commitment:
- Moose Mobile 9.80: unlimited calls, 1GB data $9.80
- Moose Mobile 14: unlimited calls, 3GB data $14
- Moose Mobile 19: unlimited calls, 6GB data $19
- Moose Mobile 25: unlimited calls, 15GB data $25
- Moose Mobile 33: unlimited calls, $400 international credit, 30GB data $33
- Moose Mobile 39: unlimited calls, $400 international credit, 50GB data $39
- Moose Mobile 49: unlimited calls, $400 international credit, 80GB data $49
If you go with one of Moose Mobile's 12-month plans, bear in mind you'll have to pay the full minimum cost of the plan even if you decide to cancel your service before the year is up. Upon cancellation, Moose Mobile will charge you an early termination fee equal to your plan's monthly rate multiplied by the number of months remaining in your contract.
How does Moose Mobile compare?
- A lot of data for your dollar, especially if you commit to a 12-month contract
- International call credit is an enticing value add for higher-tier plans
Why should you consider Moose Mobile?
Moose Mobile's plans are simple and flexible, with no lock-in beyond your current contract month and decent data inclusions to offer superior value. There's no real additional extras with its plans, so if you crave streaming inclusions, international call packs or data-quota-free activities, it may not be the best match, but if you're after simple value it's certainly worth considering and comparing.
Moose mobile deals
2.5GB included + 3.5GB bonus data for first 12 months. New customers only. Limited time offer.
|View eligible plans|
|Moose Promotional Plan - $14.80 2.5GB 1 Month||Unlimited standard calls||Go to site|
4GB included + 11GB bonus data for first 12 months. New customers only. Limited time offer.
|View eligible plans|
|Moose Promotional Plan - $19.80 4GB 1 Month||Unlimited standard calls||Go to site|
How to contact Moose Mobile
|Phone||1300 566 673|
|Support hours||Mon to Fri: 9:am to 8pm
Sat: 10am to 6pm
Read more on this topic
Vodafone 5G: What you need to know Vodafone's 5G network will be available from early 2020, joining rivals Telstra and Optus with just a few key differences worth knowing about.
Black Friday Mobile Plan Deals 2019 Grab a SIM or phone plan on the cheap this Black Friday & Cyber Monday.
Stick to the plan: Aussies forking out millions on excess mobile data charges Finder research shows that over the past 12 months, Aussies have wasted $152.6 million on excess data charges.
Should you keep your landline? With unlimited calls now a standard inclusion for mobile plans, why are some Aussies yet to hang up on their home phone?
Google Pixel 4 plans compared If you're keen on a Google Pixel 4 on contract through Telstra, Optus or Vodafone, we've got all the details you need.
3G network shutdown Australia: What you need to know 3G networks will be decommissioned in Australia, but there’s still time to make plans for the switch-off – it's a few years away yet.
Optus adds Galaxy S10 5G and Oppo Reno 5G to its 5G line-up Telstra’s exclusive on Samsung and Oppo’s 5G handsets comes to an end, with the Oppo Reno 5G joining the Optus ranks.
Compare Australian iPhone 11 plans If you're after the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max on contract, you've got plenty of options to consider.
Telstra rolls out iPhone 11 plans with bonus Telstra Plus points Score points towards a variety of rewards with Telstra's iPhone 11 plans.
Optus is offering iPhone 11 plans with up to 200GB of data Choose from all three models of the latest iPhone on a range of 24-month and 36-month contracts.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert