- Huge value on monthly mobile plans
- Decent contract options available
- Network reaches 98.5% of the population
Moose Mobile SIM Only Plans
Moose Mobile provides a range of high-value SIM-only plans designed to help you save on your mobile bill.
Moose Mobile might not be a huge company, but they have a lot of positive customer reviews compared to many other MVNOs. When it comes to pure data-per-dollar value, you can't do much better than one of Moose Mobile's many postpaid plans.
Compare Moose Mobile's month-to-month plans
If you want flexibility and aren't after an excessive amount of data, Moose Mobile has a heap of postpaid plans on offer.
Compare 12-month contract plans from Moose Mobile
Moose Mobile has a set of better value plans available for customers who are willing to stick with their plan for an entire year.
Moose Mobile review: Why choose Moose Mobile?
In terms of data-per-dollar value and nothing else, Moose Mobile has some of the cheapest plans on the market. Moose Mobile also offers:
- International credit. A handful of Moose Mobile's plans come with a certain dollar amount of international credit which can be spent on calls overseas.
- Roaming. For a $200 prepayment, you can activate international roaming on your Moose Mobile plan, with any excess being refunded, as long as there's more than $50 left. Be aware that credit will be depleted according to much steeper international roaming rates.
- High value. Several of Moose Mobile's plans are among the highest value for their data offering compared to similar plans on the market.
- Contract value. If you're comfortable locking into a 12-month contract, you can access some fairly beefy data plans at a reasonable price.
- No extras. Moose's plans have no fancy features or extras, so if you want these you'll have to look elsewhere.
Moose Mobile network coverage
Moose Mobile uses the Optus 3G and 4G network, which reaches 98.5% of Australians.
Moose Mobile: FAQ
How do I switch to Moose Mobile?
Read more on this topic
amaysim acquires OVO: What does that mean for you? The deal cements amaysim's status as Australia's largest MVNO.
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown Spending more time at home means we're using our mobile data less. Save $100 over the next 3 months by switching to a cheap mobile plan.
Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price We compare the two offerings and which plans they're available on.
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Woolworths Mobile deals on latest Samsung Galaxy models Woolworths Mobile has cut $250 off their new Samsung S20 range, with bonus savings off your grocery bills too.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert