Moose Mobile SIM Only Plans
Moose Mobile provides a range of high-value SIM-only plans designed to help you save on your mobile bill.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Moose Mobile might not be a huge company, but they have a lot of positive customer reviews compared to many other MVNOs. When it comes to pure data-per-dollar value, you can't do much better than one of Moose Mobile's many postpaid plans.
- Huge value on monthly mobile plans
- Decent contract options available
- Network reaches 98.5% of the population
Compare Moose Mobile's month-to-month plans
If you want flexibility and aren't after an excessive amount of data, Moose Mobile has a heap of postpaid plans on offer.
Compare 12-month contract plans from Moose Mobile
Moose Mobile has a set of better value plans available for customers who are willing to stick with their plan for an entire year.
Moose Mobile review: Why choose Moose Mobile?
In terms of data-per-dollar value and nothing else, Moose Mobile has some of the cheapest plans on the market. Moose Mobile also offers:
- International credit. A handful of Moose Mobile's plans come with a certain dollar amount of international credit which can be spent on calls overseas.
- Roaming. For a $200 prepayment, you can activate international roaming on your Moose Mobile plan, with any excess being refunded, as long as there's more than $50 left. Be aware that credit will be depleted according to much steeper international roaming rates.
- High value. Several of Moose Mobile's plans are among the highest value for their data offering compared to similar plans on the market.
- Contract value. If you're comfortable locking into a 12-month contract, you can access some fairly beefy data plans at a reasonable price.
- No extras. Moose's plans have no fancy features or extras, so if you want these you'll have to look elsewhere.
Moose Mobile network coverage
Moose Mobile uses the Optus 3G and 4G network, which reaches 98.5% of Australians.
Moose Mobile: FAQ
How do I switch to Moose Mobile?
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals in Australia, hand-picked by Finder's shopping experts.
How to invest in the MyDeal IPO
The online retailer is expected to raise $40 million as it launches onto the ASX. Here's what you need to know.
Does new green brand Felix mean cheaper mobile plans soon?
TPG is launching another provider under its growing belt of brands. Felix will be a carbon neutral provider, but will its plans stack up to the competition?
Get access to Australia’s largest 5G network with a Telstra iPhone 12 plan
Pre-order the new iPhone 12 on a plan with Telstra and get access to Australia’s largest 5G network, with plenty of other features attached.
What’s the cheapest way to get an iPhone 12 plan in Australia?
We’ve compared what’s on offer and found the cheapest iPhone plans in the country.
Get “infinite” data when you sign up to an iPhone 12 plan with Vodafone
Vodafone’s plans come with "infinite" data and access to its 5G network. Check out its iPhone 12 plans here.
Optus is offering the new iPhone 12 for under $100 a month
Getting your hands on the new iPhone 12 doesn't have to cost you a fortune upfront.
Save $120 a year with Telstra’s NBN 50 plan: Is it better than the rest?
How does Telstra’s discounted NBN 50 plan stack up to its competitors?
Best GPS navigation systems in Australia 2020
These are the best GPS Navigation Systems in Australia for 2020, as determined by thousands of real customer reviews.
Black Friday vs Prime Day vs Boxing Day: Where are the best deals?
This year's shopping season is about to kick off with three huge sales on the immediate horizon: Amazon Prime Day, Black Friday and Boxing Day. Here are the best times to buy.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Circles.Life gives you loads of data for an affordable price.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert