- Value when you pre-purchase your usage.
- Wide range of long expiry plan options.
- Earn Qantas frequent flyer points.
Kogan Mobile Plans & Review
Kogan adds a competitive range of prepaid mobile plans to its extensive line-up.
Kogan's been selling homewares, tech and more for a long time and branched out into the mobile market a while ago. As with all its products, it has aggressively low prices and uncomplicated plans with no additional features.
Compare more mobile plans below
Compare Kogan Mobile prepaid plans here
With Kogan's prepaid plans you can recharge month to month or prepay for 90 to 365 days of data and calls, broken up into monthly instalments.
Compare long expiry plans from Kogan here
On a Kogan long expiry plan, you purchase all your data and calls for up to a year ahead of time.
Kogan Mobile review: Why choose it?
Kogan's plans are straightforward and pretty good value, but they keep it simple without fancy extra features. When you buy a Kogan plan, you also get access to:
- Qantas points. You get 1 Qantas frequent flyer point for every $1 you spend with Kogan Mobile.
- Refurbished handsets. Kogan has a range of relatively cheap refurbished handsets available for purchase to use with its mobile plans.
- International call packs. Get 250 minutes of international calls to 10, 15 or 20 countries for $5, $10 or $15 extra per month.
- International roaming. If you're planning to head overseas, you can get 1GB of data, 100 standard texts and 30 minutes of call time to selected countries while travelling. This feature costs $15 for 24 hours and can be accessed in 30 countries.
- Long expiry options. Kogan 365-day long expiry plans offer some of the best data per dollar value of any long expiry plans on the market.
- Pre-purchase value. Buying prepaid plans ahead of time can provide some great value if you know you want to stick with Kogan.
- No extra features. Even though simplicity is nice, Kogan has no additional features for you to take advantage of.
Kogan Mobile network coverage
Kogan uses the Vodafone 4G network, which reaches around 22 million Australians.
Kogan Mobile: FAQs
How do I recharge Kogan Mobile?
Read more on this topic
Circles.Life outperforms all other mobile providers with its $28 plan With $10 off a month for a limited time only, we show you why Circles.Life's 100GB plan is a clear winner against its competitors.
amaysim acquires OVO: What does that mean for you? The deal cements amaysim's status as Australia's largest MVNO.
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown Spending more time at home means we're using our mobile data less. Save $100 over the next 3 months by switching to a cheap mobile plan.
Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price We compare the two offerings and which plans they're available on.
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert