Compare Belong mobile plans
Belong offers mobile plans built for data lovers.
Belong offers mobile plans built for data lovers.
Is Belong right for me?
- What does Belong offer? Belong's mobile offerings consist of SIM-only plans operating on the Telstra 3G and 4G networks. These complement Belong's existing NBN and ADSL broadband plans.
- Product highlights: Unlimited international calls on the Large plan, unlimited data banking across all plans.
- Watch out for: From a pure dollars to data perspective, Belong's plans trail some way behind the competition. Be sure to compare your options to make sure you're getting the best deal possible.
Compare mobile plans below
Belong SIM-only plans
Belong's SIM-only plans explained
- Small data plan, which comes with 1GB of data for $10 a month
- Regular data plan, which comes with 10GB of data for $25 a month
- Large data plan, which comes with 40GB of data plus unlimited international talk and text to 33 countries for $40 a month
The Small and Regular plans can also be upgraded with unlimited international talk and text to 33 countries for $5 extra a month.
How does Belong compare?
- International call inclusions on the Large plan add a lot of value
- Telstra network coverage is always a plus
- Data caps on the cheaper plans are considerably lower than the competition
With such a singular focus on data-heavy mobile plans, it's not surprising that Belong is one of the more competitive providers in its particular corner of the market. Compared to other providers like TeleChoice and CMobile that also operate on Telstra's network, Belong offers some of the best value around.
Why should you consider Belong?
Belong's mobile plans are mainly for the always-connected crowd wanting to browse Facebook and stream Spotify while they're on the go. Along with the competitively priced data caps and the benefit of Telstra's high-speed 4G network, both plans also support unlimited data banking and data gifting, allowing you to roll over any unused data from one month to the next or send that unused data in 1GB chunks to other Belong mobile users.
Belong is also one of the only mobile providers that doesn't charge excess usage fees if you go over your monthly data limit. Instead, going over your cap simply slows your Internet speed down to 64kbps for the rest of your billing cycle, ensuring you don't end up with bill shock come the end of the month. Alternatively, you can purchase extra data at half the price most providers charge: a 2GB top-up will set you back just $10.
Belong mobile deals
To compare offers from other Aussie telcos, head over to our round-up of the latest mobile plan deals.
- Telstra, Optus & more offer free data and discounts for working from home: How much more do you get?
- Vodafone’s 5G network is now online
- Telstra postpaid customers can score a heavily discounted Kayo Sports subscription
- 365 Day & Long Expiry Prepaid Mobile Plans March 2020
- Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data
Read more on this topic
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
365 Day & Long Expiry Prepaid Mobile Plans March 2020 We help you make the most of every recharge with these top-value 365 day & other long expiry prepaid plans. We've selected picks on each major network, and broken down the pros & cons of the plans for easy comparison.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Woolworths Mobile deals on latest Samsung Galaxy models Woolworths Mobile has cut $250 off their new Samsung S20 range, with bonus savings off your grocery bills too.
Vodafone 5G: What you need to know Vodafone's 5G network will be available from early 2020, joining rivals Telstra and Optus with just a few key differences worth knowing about.
Black Friday Mobile Plan Deals 2019 Grab a SIM or phone plan on the cheap this Black Friday & Cyber Monday.
Stick to the plan: Aussies forking out millions on excess mobile data charges Finder research shows that over the past 12 months, Aussies have wasted $152.6 million on excess data charges.
Google Pixel 4 plans compared If you're keen on a Google Pixel 4 on contract through Telstra, Optus or Vodafone, we've got all the details you need.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet