Belong offers mobile plans built for data lovers.
Is Belong right for me?
- What does Belong offer? Belong's mobile offerings consist of SIM-only plans operating on the Telstra 3G and 4G networks. These complement Belong's existing NBN and ADSL broadband plans.
- Product highlights: Unlimited international calls on the Large plan, unlimited data banking across all plans.
- Watch out for: From a pure dollars to data perspective, Belong's plans trail some way behind the competition. Be sure to compare your options to make sure you're getting the best deal possible.
Unlimited data banking + 15GB of data from Belong Mobile deals
Belong SIM-only plans
Belong's SIM-only plans explained
- Small 1GB data plan, which comes with 1GB of data for $10 a month
- Regular 10GB data plan, which comes with 10GB of data for $25 a month
- Large 30GB data plan, which comes with 30GB of data plus unlimited international talk and text to 33 countries for $40 a month
The Small and Regular plans can also be upgraded with unlimited international talk and text to 33 countries for $5 extra a month.
How does Belong compare?
- International call inclusions on the Large plan add a lot of value
- Telstra network coverage is always a plus
- Data caps on the cheaper plans are considerably lower than the competition
With such a singular focus on data-heavy mobile plans, it's not surprising that Belong is one of the more competitive providers in its particular corner of the market. Compared to other providers like TeleChoice and CMobile that also operate on Telstra's network, Belong offers some of the best value around.
Why should you consider Belong?
Belong's mobile plans are mainly for the always-connected crowd wanting to browse Facebook and stream Spotify while they're on the go. Along with the competitively priced data caps and the benefit of Telstra's high-speed 4G network, both plans also support unlimited data banking and data gifting, allowing you to roll over any unused data from one month to the next or send that unused data in 1GB chunks to other Belong mobile users.
Belong is also one of the only mobile providers that doesn't charge excess usage fees if you go over your monthly data limit. Instead, going over your cap simply slows your Internet speed down to 64kbps for the rest of your billing cycle, ensuring you don't end up with bill shock come the end of the month. Alternatively, you can purchase extra data at half the price most providers charge: a 2GB top-up will set you back just $10.
How to contact Belong?
|Phone||1300 235 664|
|Mobile Support Page||Belong Support Page|