- No excess data charges.
- First carbon neutral telco in Australia.
- Unlimited data bank.
Belong Mobile Plans
Belong has carbon-neutral mobile plans for the environmentally conscious.
Belong is entirely owned by Telstra but has plans at a lower cost than its parent company. It has the added distinction of promising carbon neutrality on all its mobile plans.
Compare more mobile plans below
Start comparing SIM-only postpaid plans from Belong here
Belong only has a few phone plans on offer, but they might be just what you're looking for.
Belong review: Why choose them?
While providing way more data per dollar value than its parent company Telstra, Belong's mobile plans are fairly mediocre value for what they are, without much to set them apart. Its plans have the following features:
- Unlimited data bank. Any unused data you have left between months will carry over, without limit, so long as you stay up to date with your Belong mobile plan payments.
- International inclusions. The Large plan has automatic calls and texts to numbers in 30 countries. You can add this onto the other two plans for an extra $5 a month.
- Carbon neutral. Belong is one of the only providers boasting its phone plans are carbon neutral.
- Data bank. Unlimited data rollover can be nice if you're not too consistent with your habits.
- No excess charges. You won't ever be charged for going over your data limit. Instead, your data is reduced to a very low speed until the next month.
- Few plans. Belong hits only a few price points and doesn't have a lot of plan choice for people who are looking for something in between.
Belong network coverage
Belong uses the Telstra wholesale 3G and 4G network, which covers 98.8% of the population. Noticeable differences in coverage compared to the complete Telstra network are mostly confined to some rural or regional areas.
How do I switch to Belong?
Read more on this topic
Circles.Life outperforms all other mobile providers with its $28 plan With $10 off a month for a limited time only, we show you why Circles.Life's 100GB plan is a clear winner against its competitors.
amaysim acquires OVO: What does that mean for you? The deal cements amaysim's status as Australia's largest MVNO.
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown Spending more time at home means we're using our mobile data less. Save $100 over the next 3 months by switching to a cheap mobile plan.
Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price We compare the two offerings and which plans they're available on.
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet