iiNet Mobile Plans
One of the country's largest Internet providers, iiNet also offers a range of 4G mobile plans.
iiNet might not be as well known in the mobile market as it is in the broadband space, but it does have a fair number of SIM only plans to choose from. It was bought out by TPG Telecom in 2015 but continues to operate separately.
- Month-to-month plans with no locked-in contract.
- Known for the award-winning customer service.
- Some international inclusions.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare iiNet's SIM only mobile plans here
Bring your own handset and get a monthly data plan from iiNet, up to 30GB a month.
iiNet review: Why choose iiNet?
Unless you're after iiNet's award-winning customer service, iiNet's mobile plan offerings don't offer the greatest value. As the plans go up in price, the inclusions seem to get lower in value. iiNet also offers the following:
- International inclusions. Only the $39.99 plan has some dedicated international call credit.
- Roaming. You'll be able to activate international roaming on your plan if you're going overseas by contacting iiNet. Remember that international roaming rates are much higher than standard charges and other options like buying a local SIM could be cheaper.
- Customer service. iiNet is known for its award-winning customer service.
- Poor plan value. iiNet's plans don't give much data for their price and get less competitive as they get more expensive.
- Limited domestic minutes. Only the most expensive plan includes an international call credit.
iiNet network coverage
iiNet uses the Optus 4G network for its mobile plans, covering around 98.5% of Australians.
iiNet Mobile: FAQ
How do I switch to iiNet?
Read more on this topic
Telstra 5G coverage Find out more about coverage areas, data plans and compatible mobile devices in our Telstra 5G guide.
Who's the provider offering 200GB for under $30/month? Grab a new mobile plan with 200GB of data for just $28/month with our Finder exclusive deal.
New Samsung Note 20 5G plans from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone: Where is the best value? Find out which provider has the best value plan for the new Samsung Galaxy Note 5G range.
Optus 5G coverage Check out Optus' 5G coverage areas, plans, and compatible mobile devices in our guide.
Vodafone 5G coverage Find out more about coverage areas, plans and compatible mobile devices in our Vodafone 5G guide.
Optus freezes mobile plan prices: Is it now better value than Telstra and Vodafone? How plans from the big telcos compare right now.
What does the finally completed TPG/Vodafone merger mean for you? How will customer options and pricing be affected?
How does Optus's unlimited mobile top-up stack up? $5 for unlimited data for 24 hours, so what's the catch?
Circles.Life outperforms all other mobile providers with its $28 plan With $10 off a month for a limited time only, we show you why Circles.Life's 100GB plan is a clear winner against its competitors.
amaysim acquires OVO: What does that mean for you? The deal cements amaysim's status as Australia's largest MVNO.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert