iiNet Mobile Plans
One of the country's largest Internet providers, iiNet also offers a range of 4G mobile plans.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
iiNet might not be as well known in the mobile market as it is in the broadband space, but it does have a fair number of SIM only plans to choose from. It was bought out by TPG Telecom in 2015 but continues to operate separately.
- Month-to-month prepaid plans.
- Known for the award-winning customer service.
- Some international inclusions.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare iiNet's SIM only mobile plans here
Bring your own handset and get a monthly data plan from iiNet, up to 30GB a month.
iiNet review: Why choose iiNet?
Unless you're after iiNet's award-winning customer service, iiNet's mobile plan offerings don't offer the greatest value. As the plans go up in price, the inclusions seem to get lower in value. iiNet also offers the following:
- International inclusions. Only the $39.99 plan has some dedicated international call credit.
- Roaming. You'll be able to activate international roaming on your plan if you're going overseas by contacting iiNet. Remember that international roaming rates are much higher than standard charges and other options like buying a local SIM could be cheaper.
- Customer service. iiNet is known for its award-winning customer service.
- Poor plan value. iiNet's plans don't give much data for their price and get less competitive as they get more expensive.
- Limited domestic minutes. Only the most expensive plan includes an international call credit.
iiNet network coverage
iiNet uses the Optus 4G network for its mobile plans, covering around 98.5% of Australians.
iiNet Mobile: FAQ
How do I switch to iiNet?
More guides on Finder
Why mobile plans are nearly 20% cheaper than a year ago
It’s never been a better time to switch mobile plans than now. Prices have dropped by 17% compared to last year, and over 50% since 5 years ago.
NBN providers with 4G backup modems
Stay connected to the Internet during an NBN outage with an NBN plan that comes with a 4G backup modem.
MyNetFone business mobile plans
MyNetFone offers a range of mobile plans for your business, with a dedicated app to keep track of your spending.
Black Friday 2020: Best mobile plan deals
Top deals include 500GB for $55 from Vodafone, triple the data from Circles.Life and 50% off amaysim long expiry plans.
TPG vs iiNet: Which has better plans?
Can't decide between TPG and iiNet? We've compared the two over a range of categories to find out which provider is better.
TPG’s new MVNO, Felix, comes with ‘unlimited’ data but at capped speeds. Is it worth it, or are there better plans out there?
Optus is launching Gomo in Australia – will this shake up the mobile market?
Optus is launching a digital-only, budget-friendly MVNO service provider in Australia. It potentially bodes well for competition in the mobile space.
Does new green brand Felix mean cheaper mobile plans soon?
TPG is launching another provider under its growing belt of brands. Felix will be a carbon neutral provider, but will its plans stack up to the competition?
What’s the best mobile plan to grab with the Google Pixel 5?
Google’s first 5G phone is now available to pre-order. Find the best Pixel 5 plans here.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Get no excess data charges on these unlimited data mobile plans.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert