Compare Southern Phone's standalone SIM-only plans as well as its contract phone offerings.
Southern Phone provides mobile services on either a SIM-only basis with 12-month contracts or with a range of bundled mobile handsets on 12- or 24-month terms.
Southern Phone provides service on the 4G network from Optus via its Green Plans or on parts of Telstra's 3G and 4G networks via its Orange plans.
Southern Phone Green plans
Southern Phone Orange plans
Southern Phone contract plans
How does Southern Phone compare?
Southern Phone's plans tell two different stories, depending on whether you need access to the Telstra network or wish to use the Optus 4G network. With Optus, you'll get substantially more data with each plan tier, but that's mitigated by the fact that if you don't have good Optus coverage, it's not going to do you much good.
Why should you consider Southern Phone?
Southern Phone offers flexibility in carrier terms, although you can't switch between Optus and Telstra without fundamentally changing your plan on a month-by-month basis. It's also one of only a few carriers to offer simple feature phones on contract terms if you're not keen on having a smartphone and just require simple mobile phone services.Back to top
Compare all mobile providers
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals
- Telstra is drastically simplifying its services in an effort to “improve customer experience”
- Lebara goes big with its new Extra Extra Large mobile plan
- Optus Sports fails FIFA World Cup fans: Here are your streaming alternatives
- Telstra’s new 2Gbps 4G network: What you need to know
- Telstra adds billing integration for hayu customers