Grab a mobile plan with your shopping: Here's everything you need to know about Woolworths Mobile.
Is Woolworths Mobile right for me?
- What does Woolworths offer? Alongside its grocery business, Woolworths offers prepaid, SIM-only and phone contract plans operating over parts of the Telstra 3G and 4G networks.
- Product highlights: Aggressively-priced phone plans and data rollover on all plans.
- Watch out for: Woolworths Mobile calculates the minimum costs of its phone plans based on a single month of service plus the total cost of the handset. This is not reflective of what you'll pay if you stick with Woolworths Mobile for the life of your contract, so bear that in mind before you sign up.
Woolworths Mobile phone plans
Woolworths Mobile's phone plans explained
Woolworths Mobile stocks a range of Samsung and Oppo smartphones available for purchase on its Flexi Mobile phone plans. These plans operate on 24-month and 36-month contracts, with the latter option reducing the monthly handset repayments due to the longer contract term.
Flexi Mobile plans all come with unlimited standard talk and text and feature data caps starting at 3GB a month all the way up to 35GB a month.
Woolworths Mobile SIM-only plans
Woolworths Mobile's SIM-only plans explained
Unlike some mobile carriers, Woolworths' SIM-only plans are available exclusively on 12-month contracts. Like the Flexi phone plans, the SIM-only plans are broken down into four simple offerings:
- SIM-only XS Plan, which includes 3GB of data each month for $20/month
- SIM-only S Plan, which includes 10GB of data each month for $30/month
- SIM-only M Plan, which includes 22GB of data each month for $40/month
- SIM-only L Plan, which includes 35GB of data each month for $50 a month
Woolworths Mobile prepaid plans
Woolworths Mobile's prepaid plans explained
How does Woolworths Mobile compare?
- Some of the cheapest phone plans on the market
- Data rollover on both prepaid and SIM-only plans
- Telstra network means wider coverage and faster speeds
Woolworths is in the enviable position of not only having competitive mobile plans but having hundreds of retail stores around the country in which to sell their plans, as well as being able to get them online.
Why should you consider Woolworths Mobile?
On contract plans, Woolworths allows you the option of choosing between 24- and 36-month handset repayments, which can reduce the amount leaving your bank account every week. Plus you're not actually locked into a long-term contract on phone plans – you can simply pay out the phone and switch providers if you're unhappy for some reason.
On prepaid plans, Woolies lets you rollover unused data into your 100GB data bank. All prepaid recharges include unlimited standard SMS messages in Australia.
How to contact Woolworths
|Phone||1300 10 1234|
|Support hours||Mon – Fri: 9am to 7pm|
Sat – Sun: 10am to 4pm
|Live chat||Start a live chat|
Woolworths Mobile prepaid recharge options
Running low on credit or about to hit your expiry period with Woolworths Mobile? There's a wide variety of ways to recharge your service.
- Recharge online: Woolworths Mobile handles recharges through its online recharge portal, which handles major credit cards and voucher recharges for all its prepaid services. It's also possible to set up a recurring recharge if you don't want to fuss with monthly manual recharges.
- With the Woolworths Mobile app: Woolworths Mobile customers can manage their prepaid mobile services, including recharges. It's available free of charge for iOS (download here) and Android smartphones (download here).
- With a voucher: You can purchase a recharge voucher for your Woolworths Mobile service at any Woolworths supermarket location, which can then be applied through the app or online portal.