Compare Dodo Mobile's mobile plans.
Dodo Mobile is arguably one of the more recognisable MVNOs in Australia thanks to its intense marketing campaigns over the years that features an animated representation of the extinct flightless dove.
Dodo Mobile uses the Optus 4G network and offers a range of plans on both 12-month and month-to-month plans. It also still has a legacy-style PAYG SIM offering.
Dodo Mobile month-to-month phone plans
Dodo Mobile has three pricing tiers across both the month-to-month options and the 12-month contract offerings.
- $40 per month includes 18GB of data, unlimited national calls, SMS and MMS and 500 minutes of international calls
- $30 per month includes 12GB of data and unlimited national calls, SMS and MMS plus 100 minutes of international calls
- $20 per month includes 4GB of data and unlimited national calls, SMS and MMS
Dodo Mobile 12-month phone plans
The same system applies to the 12-month contracts, with just a few slight differences to the data on offer, presumably as an incentive to take the longer contract.
- $40 per month includes 30GB of data, unlimited national calls, SMS and MMS and 500 minutes of international calls.
- $30 per month includes 20GB of data and unlimited national calls, SMS and MMS plus 100 minutes of international calls
- $20 per month includes 6GB of data and unlimited national calls, SMS and MMS
How does Dodo Mobile compare?
Dodo Mobile has good coverage speed thanks to the Optus 4G network, and the three pricing tiers adds simplicity that is definitely appreciated.
The PAYG offering might be of benefit to some, but you'll most likely be looking at either the month-to-month or the 12-month contract options.
If we're talking month-to-month, then Dodo Mobile does well for its price point, although better allowances can be found from the likes of TeleChoice.
If you can commit to a 12-month contract then that additional data boost makes a real difference.
Why should you consider Dodo Mobile?
Dodo Mobile has solid plans in an easy-to-understand format that have been around long enough to inspire some confidence.
Additionally, you could easily bundle up Internet connection, home phone and even the Fetch TV service if you needed.
Dodo Mobile recharge options
Dodo Mobile bills each month for the pricing tier you've chosen. If you go over your data there's a set fee of $10 which gets you an extra 1GB. You can check bills on the Dodo site and pay in the following ways:
- Automatic direct debit payment
- Credit card
- In person at your Post Office or Dodo Mobile store
If you’re using Dodo Mobile’s prepaid mobile plans, you’ve got a number of choices when it comes to recharging your service:
- Via credit card online: Dodo Mobile’s online portal accepts recharge payments via Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Diner’s Club card.
- Via BPay: Dodo Mobile Prepaid plans can also be recharged with vouchers purchased through BPay, again managed through Dodo’s online portal.
- With a purchased voucher: Recharge vouchers can be purchased at a wide variety of retail outlets to top up your Dodo Mobile prepaid mobile service.
How to contact Dodo
13 36 36