- Free international texts.
- Cheap zero data plan which is unique to Dodo.
- Network includes 98.5% of the population.
Dodo Mobile Plans
Check out Dodo’s month-to-month plans on the Optus network.
Dodo provides a whole bunch of different services, from Internet to energy to mobile plans. They only have a handful of SIM-only mobile plans in low data ranges, but it's set apart by its unique $5 no data plan for people just looking for calls.
Compare more mobile plans below
Compare Dodo SIM only mobile plans
Dodo has a small range of SIM only plans for customers with their own phone. If you're only after calls and data doesn't matter, check out its $5 per month plan.
Dodo review: Why choose it?
Outside of its unique $5 no data plan, there's not a whole lot to recommend Dodo apart from the relative cheapness of its plans. However, you don't get a whole lot of data for what you pay. In addition, Dodo users can access:
- International inclusions. All Dodo plans include unlimited international text to any country. The two more expensive plans include 100 or 200 minutes of talk to 35 destinations. You can add on 100 minutes to any plan for $5 extra.
- Data packs. Get an additional 2GB monthly on any plan for $10.
- MMS pack. If you like sending multimedia messages to your friends, you can get unlimited MMS for $5 per month so long as your plan includes data.
- No data plan. Dodo's no data plan is one of a kind and perfect if you only care about being able to contact others by call or text.
- International texts. All plans have free texts to international numbers.
- Poor data value. Dodo's plans, while cheap, don't give particularly good data value for what they cost.
Dodo network coverage
Dodo uses the Optus 4G network, which covers around 98.5% of the population.
Dodo Mobile: FAQs
How do I switch to Dodo?
Read more on this topic
Circles.Life outperforms all other mobile providers with its $28 plan With $10 off a month for a limited time only, we show you why Circles.Life's 100GB plan is a clear winner against its competitors.
amaysim acquires OVO: What does that mean for you? The deal cements amaysim's status as Australia's largest MVNO.
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown Spending more time at home means we're using our mobile data less. Save $100 over the next 3 months by switching to a cheap mobile plan.
Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price We compare the two offerings and which plans they're available on.
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert