Compare Dodo SIM-only mobile plans
Check out Dodo’s month-to-month plans on the Optus network.
Is Dodo right for me?
- What does Dodo offer? Dodo's main mobile offering is its month-to-month postpaid plans. Dodo also provides NBN, ADSL and mobile broadband plans.
- Product highlights: Dodo offers high-value SIM-only plans with data and international call or text credits.
- Watch out for: Customers who run out of data fast will have to pay an extra $10 for a 1GB data boost.
Dodo postpaid plans
Dodo's postpaid plans explained
Dodo has four pricing tiers available on month-to-month postpaid plans. All plans are powered by the Optus 3G and 4G networks and come with unlimited local and national calls and texts. Higher-tier plans also bundle in international minutes and text credits to selected destinations across the world.
Here's what you get with each plan:
- $30 per month includes 12GB of data and unlimited national calls, SMS and MMS, plus 200 minutes of international calls and unlimited international texts
- $20 per month includes 6GB of data and unlimited national calls, SMS and MMS, plus 100 minutes of international calls and unlimited international texts
- $10 per month includes 2GB of data and unlimited national calls, SMS and MMS, plus unlimited international texts
- $5 per month includes unlimited national calls, SMS and MMS, plus unlimited international texts
How does Dodo compare?
- Month-to-month plans are quite competitive
- International minutes and texts are the icing on the cake
Dodo has good coverage speed thanks to the Optus 4G network, and the four pricing tiers add simplicity that is definitely appreciated.
You'll most likely be looking at the month-to-month postpaid plans.
Why should you consider Dodo?
Dodo has solid plans in an easy-to-understand format that have been around long enough to inspire some confidence.
Additionally, you could easily bundle up an Internet connection, home phone and even the Fetch TV service if you want.
Dodo recharge options
Dodo bills each month for the pricing tier you've chosen. If you go over your data, there's a set fee of $10 that gets you an extra 1GB. You can check your bill on the Dodo site and pay in the following ways:
- Automatic direct debit payment
- Credit card
- In person at your post office or Dodo store
If you’re using Dodo’s prepaid mobile plans, you’ve got a number of choices when it comes to recharging your service:
- Via credit card online: Dodo’s online portal accepts recharge payments via Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Diner’s Club card.
- Via BPAY: You can recharge Dodo's prepaid plans with vouchers purchased through BPAY, which you can manage through Dodo’s online portal.
- With a purchased voucher: You can purchase recharge vouchers at a wide variety of retail outlets to top up your Dodo prepaid mobile service.
Dodo mobile deals
To compare offers from other Aussie telcos, head over to our round-up of the latest mobile plan deals.
How to contact Dodo
|Sales Enquiries 13 36 36||Monday - Friday 8am -11pm AEST|
Saturday - Sunday 9am -9pm AEST
|Customer Support 13 36 36||Monday - Friday 10am - 7pm AEST|
|Technical Support 13 36 36||Monday - Friday 8am - 11pm AEST|
Saturday - Sunday 8am - 10pm AEST
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert