Compare Dodo SIM-only mobile plans
Check out Dodo’s month-to-month plans on the Optus network.
Is Dodo right for me?
- What does Dodo offer? Dodo's main mobile offering is its month-to-month postpaid plans. Dodo also provides NBN, ADSL and mobile broadband plans.
- Product highlights: Dodo offers high-value SIM-only plans with data and international call or text credits.
- Watch out for: Customers who run out of data fast will have to pay an extra $10 for a 1GB data boost.
Dodo postpaid plans
Dodo's postpaid plans explained
Dodo has four pricing tiers available on month-to-month postpaid plans. All plans are powered by the Optus 3G and 4G networks and come with unlimited local and national calls and texts. Higher-tier plans also bundle in international minutes and text credits to selected destinations across the world.
Here's what you get with each plan:
- $30 per month includes 12GB of data and unlimited national calls, SMS and MMS, plus 200 minutes of international calls and unlimited international texts
- $20 per month includes 6GB of data and unlimited national calls, SMS and MMS, plus 100 minutes of international calls and unlimited international texts
- $10 per month includes 2GB of data and unlimited national calls, SMS and MMS, plus unlimited international texts
- $5 per month includes unlimited national calls, SMS and MMS, plus unlimited international texts
How does Dodo compare?
- Month-to-month plans are quite competitive
- International minutes and texts are the icing on the cake
Dodo has good coverage speed thanks to the Optus 4G network, and the four pricing tiers add simplicity that is definitely appreciated.
You'll most likely be looking at the month-to-month postpaid plans.
Why should you consider Dodo?
Dodo has solid plans in an easy-to-understand format that have been around long enough to inspire some confidence.
Additionally, you could easily bundle up an Internet connection, home phone and even the Fetch TV service if you want.
Dodo recharge options
Dodo bills each month for the pricing tier you've chosen. If you go over your data, there's a set fee of $10 that gets you an extra 1GB. You can check your bill on the Dodo site and pay in the following ways:
- Automatic direct debit payment
- Credit card
- In person at your post office or Dodo store
If you’re using Dodo’s prepaid mobile plans, you’ve got a number of choices when it comes to recharging your service:
- Via credit card online: Dodo’s online portal accepts recharge payments via Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Diner’s Club card.
- Via BPAY: You can recharge Dodo's prepaid plans with vouchers purchased through BPAY, which you can manage through Dodo’s online portal.
- With a purchased voucher: You can purchase recharge vouchers at a wide variety of retail outlets to top up your Dodo prepaid mobile service.
Dodo mobile deals
To compare offers from other Aussie telcos, head over to our round-up of the latest mobile plan deals.
- Telstra postpaid customers can score a heavily discounted Kayo Sports subscription
- 365 Day & Long Expiry Prepaid Plans
- Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data
- Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+
- Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade
Read more on this topic
365 Day & Long Expiry Prepaid Plans We help you make the most of every recharge with these top-value 365 day & other long expiry prepaid plans. We've selected picks on each major network, and broken down the pros & cons of the plans for easy comparison.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Woolworths Mobile deals on latest Samsung Galaxy models Woolworths Mobile has cut $250 off their new Samsung S20 range, with bonus savings off your grocery bills too.
Vodafone 5G: What you need to know Vodafone's 5G network will be available from early 2020, joining rivals Telstra and Optus with just a few key differences worth knowing about.
Black Friday Mobile Plan Deals 2019 Grab a SIM or phone plan on the cheap this Black Friday & Cyber Monday.
Stick to the plan: Aussies forking out millions on excess mobile data charges Finder research shows that over the past 12 months, Aussies have wasted $152.6 million on excess data charges.
Should you keep your landline? With unlimited calls now a standard inclusion for mobile plans, why are some Aussies yet to hang up on their home phone?
Google Pixel 4 plans compared If you're keen on a Google Pixel 4 on contract through Telstra, Optus or Vodafone, we've got all the details you need.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert