- Unique 35-day expiry plans means less recharges throughout the year.
- Flybuys discounts available.
- Network reaches 98.5% of the population.
Coles Mobile Prepaid Plans
Lower your mobile plan costs with Coles Mobile's prepaid plans.
Coles is a grocery chain across Australia that also sells mobile plans. Its plans are simple, but don't necessarily provide great value when compared to other prepaid providers.
Compare more mobile plans below
Compare Coles Mobile prepaid plans here
Coles Mobile has a handful of prepaid plans that might suit your data and talk needs.
Coles Mobile review: Why choose it?
There's not much to say about Coles Mobile's phone plans apart from the fact that they don't provide particularly good value once you're past the first few recharges. They do have the following add-ons:
- Data packs. You can either buy 500MB of extra data for $5 that expires in 7 days, or 3GB of extra data for $15 that expires after 30 days or your next recharge.
- International credit. Purchase $5 or $15 of Extras Credit that can be spent on international calls and lasts for 14 days. Normal international rates apply to these calls.
- Extended expiry. Some of Coles Mobile's plans have longer 35-day expiry periods, requiring fewer recharges throughout the year.
- flybuys. Recharge your Coles mobile plan in-store with your flybuys card to receive $2.50 off your recharge.
- Poor future recharges. On the 35-day prepaid plans, the amount of data you get drops drastically after the third recharge, down to about a quarter of the original amount.
- No rollover. The lack of data rollover on prepaid plans makes the limited data Coles Mobile provides hurt even more.
Coles Mobile network coverage
Coles Mobile uses the Optus 4G network, which provides service to 98.5% of Australians.
Coles Mobile: FAQs
How do I switch to Coles Mobile?
How do I recharge Coles Mobile?
Read more on this topic
Circles.Life outperforms all other mobile providers with its $28 plan With $10 off a month for a limited time only, we show you why Circles.Life's 100GB plan is a clear winner against its competitors.
amaysim acquires OVO: What does that mean for you? The deal cements amaysim's status as Australia's largest MVNO.
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown Spending more time at home means we're using our mobile data less. Save $100 over the next 3 months by switching to a cheap mobile plan.
Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price We compare the two offerings and which plans they're available on.
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert