Coles Mobile Prepaid Plans
Lower your mobile plan costs with Coles Mobile's prepaid plans.
Updated . What changed?
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Coles is a grocery chain across Australia that also sells mobile plans. Its plans are simple, but don't necessarily provide great value when compared to other prepaid providers.
- Option to roll over up to 50GB data.
- Network reaches 98.5% of the population.
Compare more mobile plans below
Compare Coles Mobile prepaid plans here
Coles Mobile has a handful of prepaid plans that might suit your data and talk needs.
Coles Mobile review: Why choose it?
There's not much to say about Coles Mobile's phone plans apart from having either the 30-day or 365-day expiry options. They do have the following add-ons:
- Data packs. You can either buy 500MB of extra data for $5 that expires in 7 days, or 3GB of extra data for $15 that expires after 30 days or your next recharge.
- International credit. The 3 plans include international calls and texts to 15 selected countries. You can also purchase $5 or $15 of Extras Credit that can be spent on international calls and lasts for 14 days. Normal international rates apply to these calls.
- Extended expiry. A couple of Coles Mobile's plans have 365-day expiry periods, requiring fewer recharges throughout the year.
- Data rollover. Coles offers up to 50GB of data rollover when you auto recharge or as long as you recharge before the expiry date.
- Limited plan options. With Coles, you only get to choose from 3 simple plans on their listing.
Coles Mobile network coverage
Coles Mobile uses the Optus 4G network, which provides service to 98.5% of Australians.
Coles Mobile: FAQs
How do I switch to Coles Mobile?
How do I recharge Coles Mobile?
More guides on Finder
Telstra international roaming
You can get international roaming on most of Telstra’s postpaid mobile plans for just $10 a day.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 50% off car essentials at Catch, half-price meat thermometers, eBay Plus tech sale.
HDMI 2.1 explained: TV and gaming with PS5 and Xbox Series X
Here's everything you need to know about HDMI 2.1
How to start a fridge repair business
What you need to know about starting a fridge repair business in Australia.
Why mobile plans are nearly 20% cheaper than a year ago
It’s never been a better time to switch mobile plans than now. Prices have dropped by 17% compared to last year, and over 50% since 5 years ago.
How does Optus’s “unlimited” data stack up against Telstra and Vodafone?
Optus is finally offering “unlimited” data on its SIM-only plans, but how does it compare to “unlimited” data from Telstra & Vodafone?
NBN providers with 4G backup modems
Stay connected to the Internet during an NBN outage with an NBN plan that comes with a 4G backup modem.
Solar panel quotes Sydney
What you need to know to get started with solar energy in Sydney.
MyNetFone business mobile plans
MyNetFone offers a range of mobile plans for your business, with a dedicated app to keep track of your spending.
PlayStation Game Pass subscription service coming to PS5
Sony is readying a Game Pass-like service for its new PS5 console. Here is everything you need to know.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Get no excess data charges on these unlimited data mobile plans.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert