Coles Mobile Prepaid Plans
Lower your mobile plan costs with Coles Mobile's prepaid plans.
Is Coles Mobile right for me?
- What does Coles offer? Coles plays it simple in the mobile space, offering just a handful of prepaid plans over the Optus 3G and 4G networks.
- Product highlights: Extended 35-day expiry periods, potential discounts for flybuys members.
- Watch out for: Unlike some prepaid providers, Coles Mobile doesn't offer data rollover on its plans. Any unused data from one recharge will be lost at the end of the expiry period, even if you top up before the period ends.
Compare mobile plans below
Coles Mobile prepaid plans
Coles Mobile's prepaid plans explained
Once you've purchased a Coles Mobile SIM card, you have four recharge options to pick from:
- $10 recharge, which includes 1GB of data with a 10-day expiry
- $20 recharge, which includes 28GB of data (3GB standard + 25GB bonus) with a 35-day expiry
- $40 recharge, which includes 35GB of data (10GB standard + 25GB bonus) plus up to 250 international minutes with a 35-day expiry
- $180 recharge, which includes 48GB of data with a 365-day expiry
On the $40 recharge, international minutes are valid only for calls to mainland China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, the UK and the USA.
If you find yourself in need of more data in the middle of your recharge cycle, you can add an extra 500MB to your balance for $5, though that 500MB will expire after just 7 days. You can also purchase international call credit in $5 and $15 increments, with both expiring after 14 days.
How does Coles Mobile compare?
- 35-day expiry periods offer greater value over the long term
- Flybuys members get extra discounts on recharges
- Fewer plans and less choice than other prepaid providers
Why should you consider Coles Mobile?
Between their generous data caps, their competitive pricing and their extended 35-day expiries, Coles Mobile's prepaid plans have a lot going for them. The convenience of picking up a new SIM or recharging at the same time you do your weekly grocery shop is another big point in the supermarket-turned-telco's favour, especially if you're not a fan of entering your credit card info online.
Thrifty shoppers can also take advantage of Coles' flybuys rewards program, with the ability to redeem 500 flybuys points to get $2.50 off any in-store recharge. Every $1 spent on recharging will get you another flybuys point as well, helping you build up your points total towards the holiday of your dreams.
Coles mobile deals
To compare offers from other Aussie telcos, head over to our round-up of the latest mobile plan deals.
How do I recharge Coles Mobile prepaid plans?
Coles Mobile offers a few different ways to recharge once you've purchased your Coles prepaid SIM. You can recharge in-store at any Coles Supermarket or Coles Express, call 555 from your phone and follow the prompts or recharge online at the Coles Online prepaid recharge page.
- Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown
- Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price
- Telstra, Optus & more offer free data and calls for working from home: How much more do you get?
- Vodafone’s 5G network is now online
- Telstra postpaid customers can score a heavily discounted Kayo Sports subscription
Read more on this topic
Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown Spending more time at home means we're using our mobile data less. Save $100 over the next 3 months by switching to a cheap mobile plan.
Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price We compare the two offerings and which plans they're available on.
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
365 Day & Long Expiry Prepaid Mobile Plans April 2020 We help you make the most of every recharge with these top-value 365 day & other long expiry prepaid plans. We've selected picks on each major network, and broken down the pros & cons of the plans for easy comparison.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Woolworths Mobile deals on latest Samsung Galaxy models Woolworths Mobile has cut $250 off their new Samsung S20 range, with bonus savings off your grocery bills too.
Vodafone 5G: What you need to know Vodafone's 5G network will be available from early 2020, joining rivals Telstra and Optus with just a few key differences worth knowing about.
Black Friday Mobile Plan Deals 2019 Grab a SIM or phone plan on the cheap this Black Friday & Cyber Monday.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert