ALDI Mobile Plans & Review
ALDImobile offers a range of competitively priced prepaid mobile plans, paired with some great data inclusions.
ALDI is a European supermarket chain offering all sorts of things from food to appliances at low prices. Now you can get a bunch of cheap prepaid phone plans from ALDImobile.
- Great value on prepaid plans.
- International inclusions on some plans.
- Winner of Roy Morgan's Customer Satisfaction Award for Mobile Phone Service Provider of the Year 2019.
Compare more mobile plans below
Compare prepaid plans from ALDImobile here
ALDImobile has a wide range of prepaid plans to suit almost any amount of data you're after at pretty reasonable prices.
Compare ALDImobile's PAYG long expiry plans below
ALDImobile's pay as you go plans have credit that can last up to an entire year and are a great deal if you don't use your phone often or data isn't a concern.
ALDImobile review: Why choose them?
With ALDImobile, you can get some very cheap plans that have solid data inclusions, all on the Telstra wholesale network. Here's what features they include:
- International inclusions. If you purchase anything above the basic plan, you'll get unlimited calls to 15 countries, as well as 50 SMS texts and some number of extra call minutes for 35 countries.
- Data rollover. If you recharge before the expiry date, all your unused data will carry over into the next period.
- Family plans. This lets you and up to 3 other users share a phone plan with 72GB between you. You can set individual user limits so one person doesn't hog all the data to themselves. You can also tailor it a little to your own circumstances.
- Auto recharge. You can set up an auto recharge function so you don't forget and have your plan expire.
- Roaming. ALDImobile's pay as you go plans let you enable international roaming. You'll pay more for usage rates depending on the countries you visit, though.
- Free domestic texts, calls, plus international inclusions on some plans.
- Telstra wholesale network coverage.
- Great value no-fuss plans.
- No postpaid plans available (if that's what you're after).
ALDImobile network coverage
ALDImobile uses the Telstra 3G and 4G wholesale network, covering around 98.8% of Australians.
How do I switch to ALDImobile?
How to recharge ALDImobile?
Read more on this topic
How does Optus's unlimited mobile top-up stack up? $5 for unlimited data for 24 hours, so what's the catch?
Circles.Life outperforms all other mobile providers with its $28 plan With $10 off a month for a limited time only, we show you why Circles.Life's 100GB plan is a clear winner against its competitors.
amaysim acquires OVO: What does that mean for you? The deal cements amaysim's status as Australia's largest MVNO.
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown Spending more time at home means we're using our mobile data less. Save $100 over the next 3 months by switching to a cheap mobile plan.
Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price We compare the two offerings and which plans they're available on.
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet