ALDI Mobile Plans & Review
ALDImobile offers a range of competitively priced prepaid mobile plans, paired with some great data inclusions.
Updated . What changed?
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
ALDI is a European supermarket chain offering all sorts of things from food to appliances at low prices. Now you can get a bunch of cheap prepaid phone plans from ALDImobile.
- Great value on prepaid plans.
- International inclusions on some plans.
- Winner of Roy Morgan's Customer Satisfaction Award for Mobile Phone Service Provider of the Year 2019.
Compare more mobile plans below
Compare prepaid plans from ALDImobile here
ALDImobile has a wide range of prepaid plans to suit almost any amount of data you're after at pretty reasonable prices.
Check out ALDImobile's PAYG long expiry plan below
ALDImobile's pay as you go plan has credit that can last up to an entire year and is a great deal if you don't use your phone often or data isn't a concern.
ALDImobile review: Why choose them?
With ALDImobile, you can get some very cheap plans that have solid data inclusions, all on the Telstra wholesale network. Here's what features they include:
- International inclusions. If you purchase anything above the basic plan, you'll get unlimited calls to 15 countries, as well as 50 SMS texts and some number of extra call minutes for 35 countries.
- Data rollover. If you recharge before the expiry date, all your unused data will carry over into the next period.
- Family plans. This lets you and up to 3 other users share a phone plan with 80GB between you. You can set individual user limits so one person doesn't hog all the data to themselves. You can also tailor it a little to your own circumstances.
- Auto recharge. You can set up an auto recharge function so you don't forget and have your plan expire.
- Roaming. ALDImobile's pay as you go plans let you enable international roaming. You'll pay more for usage rates depending on the countries you visit, though.
- Free domestic texts, calls, plus international inclusions on some plans.
- Telstra wholesale network coverage.
- Great value no-fuss plans.
- No postpaid plans available (if that's what you're after).
ALDImobile network coverage
ALDImobile uses the Telstra 3G and 4G wholesale network, covering around 98.8% of Australians.
How do I switch to ALDImobile?
How to recharge ALDImobile?
More guides on Finder
Telstra international roaming
You can get international roaming on most of Telstra’s postpaid mobile plans for just $10 a day.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 50% off car essentials at Catch, half-price meat thermometers, eBay Plus tech sale.
HDMI 2.1 explained: TV and gaming with PS5 and Xbox Series X
Here's everything you need to know about HDMI 2.1
Huawei Nova 7i review
Huawei continues to make great phones let down badly by their lack of proper Google apps support.
How to keep your NBN plan when moving house
Happy with your current NBN plan? Find out what NBN relocation services are available for keeping your NBN provider when you’re moving.
Nokia 225 4G review
Nokia's latest super-affordable feature phone isn't fancy – but that's totally the point.
Realme 7 Pro review
Calling it a "Pro" phone might be a bit of a stretch, but the realme 7 Pro is otherwise a dependable mid-range phone with good battery endurance.
BYO modem NBN plans
Bringing your own modem across when you sign up to a new NBN plan could save you a couple hundred dollars.
How to start a rubbish removal business
From your business structure to pricing, here's what you need to know about starting a rubbish removal business.
How to start an entertainment business
Here's everything you need to know to set up and grow your entertainment business.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Get no excess data charges on these unlimited data mobile plans.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.