- High value plan offering.
- Free 3GB bill shock protection.
- Network reaches 98.5% of Australians.
Circles.Life Mobile Plans
Circles.Life gives you plenty of data for prices that won’t break the bank.
If you're looking for uncomplicated, it doesn't get much simpler than Circles.Life. With just one base plan and regular promotional offers, you're bound to find a competitive deal with Circles.Life.
Compare Circles.Life's SIM only postpaid mobile plans here
Circles.Life has only a couple of plans, but they're packed with data.
Circles.Life review: Why choose them?
Mobile plans from Circles.Life are all very similar but they offer a good deal of value for what they are and are worth considering if you need about 20GB of data a month. In addition, with Circles.Life, you can also get the following:
- Bill shock protection. Circles.Life insulates you from excess data charges when you just poke over your limit. When you reach your monthly allocation, you'll be given a bonus 3GB of data for free.
- International inclusions. Get 300 minutes of international calls to 15 countries for $5 extra.
- Referral bonus. If you refer a friend who ends up activating their SIM card, you'll get a $10 bill credit and your friend will get monthly $10 bill credits for 3 months.
- Bill shock protection. Circles.Life's extra 3GB when you hit your data cap is one of a kind and can save you ever having to pay for excess usage even if you go a little over.
- Great value. Circles.Life is known for running promotions on its mobile plans, but even without a promotion, its base 20GB plan offers great bang for your buck.
- No extras. There are no extra features or entertainment options with Circles.Life. You'll have to look elsewhere.
Circles.Life network coverage
Circles.Life uses Optus's 3G and 4G networks, which reach 98.5% of Australians.
How to switch to Circles.Life?
Read more on this topic
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown Spending more time at home means we're using our mobile data less. Save $100 over the next 3 months by switching to a cheap mobile plan.
Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price We compare the two offerings and which plans they're available on.
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Woolworths Mobile deals on latest Samsung Galaxy models Woolworths Mobile has cut $250 off their new Samsung S20 range, with bonus savings off your grocery bills too.
Vodafone 5G: What you need to know Vodafone's 5G network will be available from early 2020, joining rivals Telstra and Optus with just a few key differences worth knowing about.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert