Circles.Life Australia Review
Circles.Life gives you plenty of data for prices that won’t break the bank.
If you're looking for uncomplicated, it doesn't get much simpler than Circles.Life. With one base plan and regular promotional offers, you're bound to find a competitive deal with Circles.Life.
- High value plan offering.
- 3GB bill shock protection so you're less likely to go over your data limit.
Compare Circles.Life's SIM only postpaid mobile plans here
Circles.Life has only a couple of plans, but they're packed with data.
Circles.Life review: Why choose them?
Mobile plans from Circles.Life are all very similar but they offer a good deal of value for what they are and are worth considering if you need about 20GB of data a month. In addition, with Circles.Life, you can also get the following:
- Bill shock protection. Circles.Life insulates you from excess data charges when you just poke over your limit. When you reach your monthly allocation, you'll be given a bonus 3GB of data for free.
- International inclusions. Get 300 minutes of international calls to 15 countries for $5 extra.
- Referral bonus. If you refer a friend who ends up activating their SIM card, you'll get a $10 bill credit and your friend will get monthly $10 bill credits for 3 months.
- Bill shock protection. Circles.Life's extra 3GB when you hit your data cap is one of a kind and can save you ever having to pay for excess usage even if you go a little over.
- Great value. Circles.Life is known for running promotions on its mobile plans, but even without a promotion, its base 20GB plan offers great bang for your buck.
- No extras. There are no extra features or entertainment options with Circles.Life. You'll have to look elsewhere.
What network does Circles.Life use?
Read more on this topic
New Samsung Note 20 5G plans from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone: Where is the best value? Find out which provider has the best value plan for the new Samsung Galaxy Note 5G range.
Optus 5G coverage Check out Optus' 5G coverage areas, plans, and compatible mobile devices in our guide.
Vodafone 5G coverage Find out more about coverage areas, plans and compatible mobile devices in our Vodafone 5G guide.
Optus freezes mobile plan prices: Is it now better value than Telstra and Vodafone? How plans from the big telcos compare right now.
What does the finally completed TPG/Vodafone merger mean for you? How will customer options and pricing be affected?
How does Optus's unlimited mobile top-up stack up? $5 for unlimited data for 24 hours, so what's the catch?
Circles.Life outperforms all other mobile providers with its $28 plan With $10 off a month for a limited time only, we show you why Circles.Life's 100GB plan is a clear winner against its competitors.
amaysim acquires OVO: What does that mean for you? The deal cements amaysim's status as Australia's largest MVNO.
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert