Keep it simple by switching to Dodo Power & Gas for your utilities.
The Dodo bird is long extinct, but the Dodo all-in-one utilities company is thriving, with more than 400,000 Australians taking advantage of the cheap energy available.
- Who can sign up for Dodo energy?
- Dodo Power is available to residents of NSW, VIC, QLD and SA.
- Dodo Gas is only available to residents of NSW and VIC, with electric and gas as well as gas only energy plans.
- Discounts: Enjoy more discounts and free extras, getting up to 30% off simply by paying bills on time.
- Flexibility: There are no lock in contracts with Dodo Power and Gas, so you can always keep looking for a lower price.
- Time-savings: Get discounts, and save time and hassle, by moving more essential utilities under the Dodo umbrella, including broadband, mobile plans and car insurance.
Dodo does not have different plans, and instead automatically generates rates for you based on a number of factors. This is why it’s often worth getting a quote, or contacting an energy broker, simply to compare quotes and see how much you can save if you switch.
Who is Dodo?
Established in 2001, Dodo quickly expanded its services to help Australians find the utilities they need at a reasonable prices. Today Dodo is owned M2 Telecommunications and more than 400,000 people in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia have already made the switch to Dodo for cheap energy.
Dodo Power rates and discounts
You can get the following discounts on standard Dodo power and gas rates by paying the bills on time.
|Electric||20% discount||30% discount||15% discount||25% discount|
|Gas||20% discount||20% discount||n/a||n/a.|
- Choose from weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment plans, and flexibly change between them simply by calling 13 36 36, to make sure you’re always able to enjoy the energy discounts.
- Download the Dodo app to manage your account on the go and make sure you can keep getting the discounts wherever you are.
These discounts apply to your base price which is determined by factors including:
- Your postcode
- Your bundle (power, gas, or both)
- Your eligibility for concessions
- Type of meter
- Peak daily usage
- If you have solar panels
- Your choice of renewable energy usage
- Whether you opt for flexible pricing, or the Hour of Power
Extras, bonuses and rewards for switching to Dodo Power and Gas
- Free electricity: If you live in Victoria you are able to sign up for flexible pricing to enjoy discounted off-peak electricity. So discounted, in fact, that it’s completely free from 6 to 7 am every day with the "hour of power".
- Infinite Rewards: Ask about the Infinite Rewards scheme when switching to Dodo. You may be eligible for ongoing discounts on petrol, movie tickets and more.
- Concessions: Eligible customers can receive rebates and discounts on their energy bills.
Contact Dodo Power and Gas
Phone: Call 13 DODO (13 36 36) to get in touch 7 days a week, 8am to 10pm AEST Monday to Friday and 8am to 7pm on weekends.
Post: Dodo Power & Gas, PO Box 631, Collins St West, Vic, 8007
- Call Dodo on 13 36 36, and they will try to resolve your problem as soon as possible.
- You can expect a response to emails and mail within 2 days.
- If you don’t want to receive deals, limited offers and other marketing calls or material from Dodo, you can get in touch using any of the methods above and request not to be contacted.
- Feel free to ask for a written response to any requests or enquiries.
If you’re not satisfied with your service, you can get in touch with Dodo Power & Gas.
How to switch to Dodo Power & Gas
Simply sign up online at the Dodo website, or explore your options by getting a quote from an energy broker using the form on this page.