The bird may have gone extinct, but Dodo Services is thriving as one of Australia’s most diverse services companies.
- What utilities does Dodo offer?
- Who can sign up with Dodo?
- Dodo Power is available to residents of NSW, VIC, QLD and SA
- Dodo Gas is available to residents of NSW and VIC
Check out below to see if they can help you save money on your current electricity supply.
Dodo offers a huge variety of utilities to customers, including a range of electricity services in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, and Queensland.
Compare Dodo Power and Gas Plans by speaking to an energy consultant
Complete the form with some details about your residential or business electricity and gas needs and you'll be contacted by a consultant for an obligation-free discussion about your options.The consultant will work with you to compare a range of energy suppliers in your area.You may also reeive a quote from the below providers.
Who is Dodo?
Established in 2001, Dodo Services has expanded its services to include broadband, home phone, TV, home and car insurance and, of course, gas and electricity. The company services over 400,000 customers and is currently owned by M2 Telecommunications.
What packages does Dodo power and gas offer?
Dodo energy doesn’t offer specific plans, instead it offers a completely personalised service that is unique to each user. They base your price on several things:
- Your postcode.
- Your bundle (power, gas, or both).
- Your eligibility for concessions.
- Type of meter.
- Pay weekly or fortnightly.
- Peak daily usage.
- If you have solar panels.
- If you would like a percentage of your power to come from renewable sources.
This sounds like a lot, but after they have all of this information, Dodo will create a plan just for you.Back to top
Could you switch to Dodo?
If you live in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, or Queensland, and are looking to change to a different retailer of electricity then you may be eligible to switch to Dodo.Back to top
Pros and cons of Dodo deals
- Additional services — Dodo offers a host of services, including broadband, TV, mobile plans and insurance, so if you want to get all your services in one place then they’ll give you a chance to do it.
- No lock in contracts — You can cancel and switch whenever you want without any penalties or fees.
- Concessions available — If you have a Pensioner Card, Health Care Card, or a Veterans Affairs Gold Card.
- Location — Not currently available in Western Australia, the Northern Territory, Tasmania, or the ACT.
How do I switch to Dodo?
Switching your power to Dodo is easy — simply head over to their website to be guided through a simple step-by-step process to identify which plan is best for you.