Compare plans from energy suppliers in Australia.
Dodo Energy: Gas and electricity plans
Low-cost operator Dodo may have started in broadband, but today it offers both electricity and gas as well.
Is Dodo Energy right for me?
- What does Dodo Energy offer? It offers electricity plans in NSW, Victoria, SA and South-East Queensland, plus gas in NSW and Victoria.
- Product highlights: Dodo sells its brand on its low price, so look for significant pay-on-time discounts and further discounts for Dodo Internet customers.
- Watch out for: While Dodo is big on discounts, it can mean higher general usage and supply rates, so make sure you compare your options.
Compare plans by speaking to an energy consultant
- Expert Advice
- No obligation to sign up
- 100% Free Service
Dodo Energy electricity and gas
Dodo built its brand as a low-cost phone and Internet service provider, but back in 2010 expanded to become an electricity and gas retailer under the name Dodo Power & Gas.
Today, Dodo Energy supplies electricity to customers in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and South Australia. It also sells gas plans to Victorian and NSW customers.
Dodo's plans feature flexible payment options, so you can pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly depending on your budgeting needs.
There's also no lock-in contracts, so if you find a better deal you can switch without having to face any fees for breaking contract.
|State||⚡ Electricity||♨️ Gas|
Can I get solar power?
If you're a Dodo customer looking to have solar panels installed on your home to help manage your electricity bills, you'll need to reach out to a third-party installer because Dodo doesn't have a solar installation program.
It does offer competitive feed-in tariffs for energy produced by existing solar panel systems.
Can I get GreenPower?
Environmentally conscious Dodo customers are able to offset their energy usage with either 10% or 100% to come from renewable sources.
This is charged in addition to your plan's standard usage rates and is part of the government's certified GreenPower program.
It's important to note that Dodo's pay-on-time discounts do not apply to any GreenPower charges added to your account.
How can I pay my bills?
Dodo is hugely flexible with its payment options, offering the ability to pay your energy bills weekly, fortnightly or monthly to match your pay cycle:
Why consider Dodo Energy?
- Flexible payment options. If you get paid weekly or fortnightly, being able to pay your energy bill right after you get paid can be hugely convenient for budgeting.
- Big discount incentives. Dodo offers large pay-on-time discount incentives, which vary from state to state.
- Bundle and save. Dodo broadband customers who add Dodo energy can bundle and save $10 a month off their Internet bill.
- No lock-in contracts. If you are unhappy with your Dodo energy service, it's easy to switch given there aren't any lock-in contracts.
- One-stop shop. Dodo offers both gas and electricity in Victoria and NSW.
How do I contact Dodo Energy for support?
|Sales enquiries||13 36 36|
More energy guides
Moving, dissatisfied with your service or going off-grid?
Ask an Expert