Bundle your electricity, gas and NBN plans to unlock bigger savings on your home's utility bills.
Is Sumo right for me?
- What does Sumo offer? Sumo offers electricity and gas to Victorian residents, electricity to NSW customers, plus NBN broadband bundles in each state.
- Product highlights. Bundle services for bigger discounts, including NBN if it's available.
- Watch out for. Sumo's offerings have some geographical limitations, so not all bundles are available in all areas, which could limit your potential for savings.
Find out how much you can save by switching to Sumo
Sumo electricity and gas
Victoria-based retailer Sumo is a provider of electricity, gas and high-speed broadband to residents of Victoria and New South Wales.
While not all services are available at all addresses in each state, Sumo does incentivise its customers with higher discounts based on the number of services bundled with them.
At present, Sumo doesn't offer gas services to NSW addresses. Victorians can connect to Sumo for gas, but only if they have a bundled electricity account.
All of Sumo's electricity and gas plans feature pay-on-time discounts and monthly billing to help manage utility budgeting.
|State||⚡ Electricity||♨️ Gas|
Does Sumo offer solar power?
If you're interested in accessing the sun's energy to power your home in an environmentally friendly way, Sumo's solar quote service will help you get connected.
Sumo offers products at a range of price points, from solar panels and inverters to the latest in home battery storage. A team of in-house experts based in Melbourne will help design a solar solution for your household's needs, offer a no-obligation quote and help you get your system installed with Clean Energy Council certified installers.
For homes with existing solar panels, Sumo also offers feed-in tariffs to help maximise the benefit of your system.
Does Sumo offer GreenPower?
Unfortunately, Sumo is not an accredited GreenPower energy retailer. This means you cannot pay to offset your electricity usage with power from renewable sources if you are a Sumo customer.
In addition to the bundling discounts and monthly billing, Sumo also offers its very own rewards program for customers called Sumo Perks.
To be eligible for Sumo Perks, you need to meet the eligibility criteria:
- Be a residential customer of Sumo
- Pay your bills on time
- Receive your bills via email
- Be opted into marketing messages from Sumo
If you meet those basic requirements, you'll become eligible for exclusive VIP discounts at some of Australia's leading retailers, like JB Hi-Fi, The Good Guys, Coles and David Jones, among others.
It generally takes a few weeks for you to automatically be signed up for the program, but if you find any issues, you can contact Sumo via its contact us page.
How can I pay my Sumo energy bills?
Sumo makes it easy to pay your energy bills:
Why consider Sumo?
- Perks for paying your bills. It's always nice to get something for nothing, when all you're doing is paying your energy bills.
- Big bundles. Eligible customers can bundle not just electricity and gas, but also an NBN connection.
- Payment options. Pay with direct debit, online payments, BPAY or Centrepay.
- Monthly billing. To better help you budget, Sumo will let you pay for your energy use every month.
How do I contact Sumo for support?
|Support||13 88 60|
|Postal address||South Melbourne Market Street
PO Box 5329, South Melbourne, VIC 3205