Compare internet from over 50 providers in our broadband engine.
GloBird Energy: Electricity and gas plans
Thinking of switching to GloBird Energy? Find out what the Victorian electricity and gas retailer has to offer.
Is GloBird Energy right for me?
- What does GloBird Energy offer? Electricity and gas in Victoria.
- Product highlights: Solar power options and bundled gas and electricity plans that help customers save on energy costs.
- Watch out for: GloBird isn't GreenPower certified and gas services are for residential customers only.
GloBird Energy electricity and gas
GloBird is a small energy company offering electricity and gas to customers in Victoria. Electricity is available to both residences and businesses, while gas is only available for residences.
With a variety of plans and solar options, GloBird customers can tailor plans to meet their own needs. Energy plans come with no-lock-in contracts and no termination fees.
If you're thinking of switching to GloBird, you can send the company your current energy bill and find out exactly how much you could save by switching. Exact prices will depend on your location, energy usage and energy distributor.
|State||⚡ Electricity||♨️ Gas|
Can I get solar power?
Yes, GloBird offers solar power plans for customers with solar panels. To find out how much you could save by switching your solar energy system to GloBird, you can get a quote directly from the GloBird website. Eligible customers can get additional discounts simply by paying their energy bills on time.
If you don't already have solar panels, you'll have to arrange for solar panel installation before signing up for a GloBird solar plan.
Can I get GreenPower?
No, GloBird isn't GreenPower certified. However, the provider's website offers information on renewable energy to help customers learn what options are available and compare energy sources.
How can I pay my energy bills?
You can choose from a range of payment methods, including:
Why consider GloBird Energy?
- Bundle discounts. Customers may be able to save by bundling electricity and gas together in one plan.
- Bill comparison. You can upload your current energy bill to the GloBird website to find out how much you can save by switching.
- No-lock-in contracts. You can cancel your GloBird Energy service at any time.
- No termination fees. If you choose to switch energy providers, you won't have to pay a fee when you cancel your GloBird contract.
- Hardship policy. If you're having a difficult time paying your energy bill, you can contact GloBird Energy customer service to apply for the hardship program.
Read more on this topic
Victorian electricity prices set to increase in the new year The Victorian Default Offer (VDO) is set to increase in 2020. How can learning about reference price, market offer and standing offer help?
OVO Energy Review OVO is one of the biggest electricity retailers in the UK. Find out what they have to offer in Australia.
Australia reaches "50%" in renewable energy use for the first time ever. But what does this mean? For 10 minutes, 50% of Australia's main electricity grid was powered by renewable energy, indicating an upward trend in green energy use.
Open Energy in Australia Energy is changing in Australia. Find out what open energy is and how it affects you.
The temperature trap: Air conditioning hacks Aussies are using to keep costs low With temperatures and energy costs rising, here are a couple of tech-savvy ways to save on aircon costs this summer.
The reference price: What is it and how does it affect you? We’ll explain what the new reference price, or Default Market Offer, is and how it affects residents in NSW, SA and QLD.
Kogan Energy: Electricity and gas plans Kogan Energy offers electricity to residents in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia as well as gas to customers in Victoria.
Discover Energy: Electricity plans Get electricity and solar services with Discover Energy in New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia.
Rimfire Energy: Electricity plans Find out what Rimfire Energy offers in your area and how you can pay your electricity bill.
What is the Green Electricity Guide and how do green ratings work? Here’s how Australia’s “greenest” energy providers are determined by the Green Electricity Guide.
Lower your household bills
Check out our select picks of the best plans available.
Mobile broadband is fast becoming a viable alternative to fixed line.