ReAmped Energy: Electricity plans
Learn what online-only retailer ReAmped Energy offers residents in New South Wales and Queensland.
Is ReAmped Energy right for me?
- What does ReAmped Energy offer? Electricity in NSW and QLD.
- Product highlights: Get basic electricity and solar plans with no lock-in contracts or early termination fees.
- Watch out for: ReAmped is entirely online, so if you prefer phone-based customer service, another provider would better suit your needs. ReAmped also doesn't offer GreenPower and requires customers to pay via direct debit.
See the full range of plans on ReAmped Energy's site and apply securely
ReAmped Energy electricity
ReAmped Energy is an online-only electricity provider operating in New South Wales and Queensland. Offering simple plans with no discounts, ReAmped aims to make electricity bills less complicated so customers can understand exactly what they're paying for.
Digital-only means you can sign up online and get all invoices electronically. However, if you prefer paper bills, you can opt to receive them for an additional fee. With no lock-in contracts or termination fees, you can switch providers at any time if you change your mind.
ReAmped doesn't have a call centre. Instead, support is available online during business hours through a live chat feature. If you prefer phone-based customer support, you can also call an automated teller to request a call back from a customer service member at a later time.
|State||⚡ Electricity||♨️ Gas|
Can I get solar power?
Customers with solar panels can get solar rebates and feed-in tariffs. However, ReAmped Energy doesn't offer solar installation. If you don't already have a solar system, you'll have to arrange installation before getting feed-in tariffs through ReAmped.
Can I get GreenPower?
No, ReAmped doesn't offer any GreenPower certified or renewable options.
Areas of operation
ReAmped provides electricity to customers in the following networks:
New South Wales
- Essential Energy
- Endeavour Energy
How can I pay my bills?
ReAmped Energy only offers one option for bill payments: direct debit.
Why consider ReAmped Energy?
- No lock-in contracts. ReAmped doesn't have lock-in contracts, so you can switch providers at any time if you change your mind.
- Entirely online. ReAmped is entirely online, so you can speak to customer support, view your invoices and manage your account all in one place.
- Same-day connections. Customers in Queensland can get connected to ReAmped the same day they sign up if they sign up before noon on a business day. New South Wales customers can get connected in as little as one day.
- Flexible billing. You can choose between weekly, fortnightly or monthly billing, depending on what's convenient for you.
- Hardship policy. If you are having trouble paying your bill, ReAmped offers personalised payment plans and can refer you to financial counselling services.
How do I contact ReAmped Energy for support?
|Request a call back||1800 841 627|
|Customer support||Live chat|
|Level 9, 307 Queen Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000|
Read more on this topic
Australia reaches "50%" in renewable energy use for the first time ever. But what does this mean? For 10 minutes, 50% of Australia's main electricity grid was powered by renewable energy, indicating an upward trend in green energy use.
Open Energy in Australia Energy is changing in Australia. Find out what open energy is and how it affects you.
The temperature trap: Air conditioning hacks Aussies are using to keep costs low With temperatures and energy costs rising, here are a couple of tech-savvy ways to save on aircon costs this summer.
The reference price: What is it and how does it affect you? We’ll explain what the new reference price, or Default Market Offer, is and how it affects residents in NSW, SA and QLD.
Kogan Energy: Electricity and gas plans Kogan Energy offers electricity to residents in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia as well as gas to customers in Victoria.
Discover Energy: Electricity plans Get electricity and solar services with Discover Energy in New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia.
Rimfire Energy: Electricity plans Find out what Rimfire Energy offers in your area and how you can pay your electricity bill.
What is the Green Electricity Guide and how do green ratings work? Here’s how Australia’s “greenest” energy providers are determined by the Green Electricity Guide.
Powerclub: Electricity plans Find out how to become a Powerclub member and get access to wholesale electricity prices.
Next Business Energy: Electricity plans Next Business Energy offers business-only electricity in QLD, NSW, VIC, SA and the ACT.