Compare internet from over 50 providers in our broadband engine.
Lumo Energy: Electricity and gas plans
Lumo Energy provides electricity and gas to VIC and SA residents.
Is Lumo Energy right for me?
- What does Lumo Energy offer? Electricity and gas services in VIC and SA.
- Product highlights: The Lumo Ameego shopping program allows eligible customers to get discounts on groceries, movie tickets, homewares and more.
- Watch out for: Lumo Energy isn't GreenPower certified and doesn't offer energy from renewable sources.
Lumo Energy electricity and gas
Lumo Energy electricity services are available to VIC and SA residents. Gas services are also available to VIC and SA residents.
Lumo Energy used to offer plans in QLD and NSW until 2014 when the company was bought by Snowy Hydro, an energy retailer that also owns Red Energy. Customers in NSW and QLD can still sign up for energy with Snowy Hydro, but plans in those states are now under Red Energy. Between Lumo Energy and Red Energy, Snowy Hydro provides energy to over one million homes and businesses around Australia.
Lumo Energy offers a range of electricity and gas packages for both residential and business customers. Each plan has different rates and perks, and some offers are only available in certain areas. Be sure to check the specific plans available in your postcode for more information.
|State||⚡ Electricity||♨️ Gas|
Can I get solar power?
Lumo Energy doesn't offer solar panel installations. However, if you have a pre-installed solar system, Lumo Energy does offer feed-in tariffs for excess energy produced.
Can I get GreenPower?
Lumo Energy isn't GreenPower certified. If renewable energy is a priority for you, consider another energy provider in your area.
Lumo Ameego rewards program
Customers who sign up to eligible plans can enrol in the Lumo Ameego shopping rewards program and receive discounts and special offers. Depending on your energy plan, you may be able to get discounts on groceries, movie tickets, petrol and appliances through partners, including Priceline, Coles, Caltex, David Jones, Myer and other major Australian brands.
To receive Lumo Ameego rewards, sign up for an account via MyAccount and view offers online through any computer or smart device or via the Lumo Ameego app. Rewards include the following categories:
- Discounted gift cards for a range of stores
- Coupon code for selected retailers
- Vouchers for discounted in-store purchases
To find out which rewards are currently available, log in via MyAccount and click on the Lumo Ameego portal.
How can I pay my bills?
You can pay your Lumo Energy bills using the following methods:
Why consider Lumo Energy?
- Shopping rewards program. Customers who sign up for eligible Lumo Energy plans can get discounts on purchases at selected retailers with the Lumo Ameego shopping rewards program.
- Payment assistance. If you are having trouble paying your bill, Lumo Energy offers extensions and payment plans to eligible customers. Contact Lumo Energy directly to find out if you qualify for payment assistance.
- Flexible payment options. You can pay your bill with direct debit, BPAY, credit card or Centrepay. You can also pay over the phone, via mail or in person at any post office.
- No-lock-in contracts. You can switch energy providers at any time, with no exit fees.
- Gas and electricity. If you live in VIC or SA, you can get both electricity and gas in one simple package.
How do I contact Lumo Energy for support?
|For current customers||1300 714 563|
|For new customers||1300 926 153|
|For overseas customers||+613 9976 6803|
|Fax||1300 136 891|
Lower your household bills
Check out our select picks of the best plans available.
Mobile broadband is fast becoming a viable alternative to fixed line.
Ask an Expert