Lumo Energy provides electricity and gas with customised pricing across several states.
What utilities does Lumo Energy offer?
Who can sign up with Lumo Energy?
- Lumo Energy electricity services are available to NSW, VIC, QLD and SA residents
- Lumo Energy gas services are available to NSW and VIC residents
- Transparent package values online (personalised pricing)
- GreenPower accredited, offering a 'green' package for customers
- Available frequent flyer bonuses and shopping rewards
- User-friendly web interface including a live chat feature
- Flexible payment options
- Electricity service available to NSW, VIC, QLD and SA residents
- Limited green options compared to other providers
- Package options are quite similar
- Gas service only available to NSW and VIC residents
Who is Lumo Energy?
Lumo Energy is an Australian based provider of home and business energy. They serve half a million customers needs across four states and offer a range of packages to suit users with varying needs.
Lumo Energy came together in its current form in 2010 after merging with several other state-based companies. They offer a range of electricity, gas and solar options and also partake in the GreenPower renewable energy scheme.
Packages offered by Lumo Energy
Lumo Energy offer an array of electricity and gas packages for both residential and business customers. Each have different rates and perks, and some offers are only available in certain areas. Be sure to check their website and select your state for full information on the available energy packages for you.
Pros and cons of Lumo Energy
How to switch to Lumo Energy
If you have a home or business in need of a gas or electricity connection, then Lumo may have a package for you. Simply head over to their website for more information on their energy packages to see if Lumo Energy can cater to your unique energy needs.Back to top