Looking for a flexible energy provider with clean energy options? Take a look at Red Energy's electricity, gas and solar energy solutions.
Red Energy is an Australian energy provider that has been operating since 2004 in Victoria and now provides different energy options in four states. Owned by Snowy Hydro, Red Energy is a 100% Australian company with a focus on quality customer service and renewable energy options. The company's customer service team is based in Melbourne, Australia.
- What utilities does Red Energy offer?
- Electricity plans in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and South East Queensland
- Gas plans in Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia
- Competitive solar feed-in tariffs in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and South East Queensland
- Solar and battery installation in Victoria and New South Wales
- Who can sign up with Red Energy?
- New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and South East Queensland residents
Does Red Energy offer any renewable options?
Red Energy offers solar installation and battery storage. The company also provides free consultations for anyone considering switching to solar and unsure of their options.
- Choose home solar installation, battery storage, or both.
- All Red Energy solar options include anti-reflective and anti-soiling surfaces to reduce power loss and get more performance out of your photovoltaics, in both ideal and low-light conditions. Your new home solar system also comes with up to 12 years product warranty, for more confident returns on investment.
- Red Energy can hook your residency up with home battery storage so solar energy can keep powering your home even when the sun goes down, or run appliances in a blackout. This lithium-ion home battery will store energy created during the day for later use to reduce your reliance on the grid.
- When you request a Red Energy solar consultation you can also find out about energy monitoring systems, to help keep an eye on your home photovoltaic energy production, and your power usage.
Accredited GreenPower energy must be produced in line with specific government standards. Using GreenPower energy lets consumers support renewable energy production.
- When you get energy from the grid it’s a combination of renewables, coal and whatever else is out there. With 100% GreenPower you can completely offset your home energy usage, as the power company purchases additional renewable energy for the grid on your behalf.
- Red Energy offers GreenPower to residential customers in New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
- GreenPower costs an additional 5.83 cents/kWh including GST.
- Eligible new and existing Red Energy customers can get GreenPower simply by signing up for a GreenPower plan.
What are the features and benefits of Red Energy's plans?
There are different energy plan options in each state, with many comparable features and benefits, including:
- A discount off your entire energy bill. Some retailers only offer discounts for your energy usage charges and not the service to property. Red Energy's Pay on Time discount can let you save on your entire energy bill simply by paying on time.
- Red Energy Rewards. With a plan that includes this program, you’ll receive a rewards book on signup for access to more than 3,500 deals on groceries, dining, takeaway, hotels, movies, attractions and much more.
- Concessions and Rebates. A range of concessions and rebates are available for eligible customers. Check the eligibility criteria for your state.
- Flexible payment options. With Red Energy's EvenPay system you can control your energy spending by paying for energy in smaller, more manageable amounts. This helps avoid the shock of a high monthly bill. To make this work Red Energy estimates your usage based on your billing history and spreads out your estimated energy costs. EvenPay also lets you link your payment times to your pay day
- Flexible payment methods. You can choose to pay your energy bill via BPAY, Direct Debit, E-billing, Centrepay, Mail, Online, Phone or In Person.