Momentum Energy offers power supply derived from efficient sources, to LED lighting advice, to solar panels.
Who is Momentum Energy?
Momentum Energy offer a range of environmentally friendly products and services, and is part of Hydro Tasmania, one of the largest producers of renewable energy in Australia, and offers retail energy to homes and businesses in Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia. They have a firm commitment to providing people with options to reduce not only their monthly bills, but also their total usage, as well as helping people install LED lighting systems and even solar panels.
What packages does Momentum Energy offer?
|Plan||State||Who can get it?||Contract||Benefits|
|SmilePower||NSW, SA & VIC||Homes and small/med business||12, 24 or 36 months||Clean energy generation to match your usage|
|SmilePower Direct Debit||NSW, SA & VIC||Homes and small/med business||12, 24 or 36 months||2% discount for paying by direct debit|
Could you switch to Momentum Energy?
If you live in Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia then Momentum Energy might be able to help you save money, and be more environmentally friendly with your power. They also offer gas supply in Victoria only, if you like your services to come from the same place.
Pros and cons of Momentum Energy deals:
- Green energy - Momentum Energy offer electricity from renewable sources designed to limit the environmental impact of power.
- Customer service - Momentum Energy takes customer service seriously and will try to keep you satisfied throughout your experience with them. They offer both online and offline support channels through phone and email. Online account management is also possible through their official website.
- 100% Australia owned
- No solar buyback - So if you’re already running solar panels, you might find a better deal elsewhere.
- Lock in - No month-by-month or easy out contracts available.
- Limited service - Only available to residents of Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales.
How to switch to Momentum Energy
If you would like to know whether Momentum Energy is suitable for your needs, consider speaking to an energy specialist today. Should you decide to switch to Momentum Energy, your broker will speak to their specialist transfer team who will do everything they can to make your transfer quick and easy.