With Energy Locals your discounts don’t disappear, your prices can stay low and 50% of profits are donated.
Energy Locals gives every customer carbon neutral power at no extra cost, while donating 50% of profit to good Australian causes, including renewable energy development and local community groups. This comes with plans that don’t carry conditional discounts, have no lock-in fees and prices that will never be changed for profit. Instead, you can simply see the average price per month and compare it with your last energy bill.
Consider Energy Locals Plans in NSW, QLD and SA and apply securely
Who is Energy Locals?
Energy Locals is Australia’s first social enterprise energy retailer, and the first in Australia to offer 100% carbon-neutral power to all its customers at no extra cost. As a community energy company, Energy Locals has a unique promise to never raise prices for the purpose of increasing its profits, as well as an equally unique commitment to putting at least 50% of its profits towards good causes, including cancer research, children’s hospitals, renewable energy for remote communities and more.
Everyone needs power, and there’s a good chance Energy Locals can get you lower prices while simultaneously making a real difference.
- Energy Locals is currently offering electricity plans in New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia
- No complicated prices, no lock-in contracts, no conditional discounts and no purely-for-profit price hikes
- GreenPower accredited
- Generous solar feed-in tariffs
- Completely carbon neutral power. Energy Locals trades international carbon credits to balance its footprint
- Online sign-ups, where you can simply send in your last energy bill and Energy Local will let you know exactly how much you’ll be able to save by switching
Packages offered by Energy Locals
- When you sign up with Energy Locals, your average energy costs are worked out and a direct debit is set up for this amount.
- If the average isn’t enough for a given month, you can update your account with a one-off payment.
- The only fees you ever have to worry about are a 1% fee for card payments and a small late payment fee. With direct debit you can avoid these entirely.
You don’t need to sift through complicated plans or measure discounts against tariffs. Instead, you can simply find out how much energy in your postcode costs, whether you want to add GreenPower and which good cause you’d like Energy Locals to put profits towards.