If you care about the planet Earth and customer service, then Powershop is the electricity provider for you.
- What utilities does Powershop offer?
- Who can sign up with Powershop?
- NSW and VIC residents
Who is Powershop?
Powershop is a completely online energy provider. They were formed in New Zealand, but now operate in Australia, too. They are very dynamic in the plans and toolkits they offer their customers.
Compare Powershop plans by speaking to an energy consultant
Complete the form with some details about your residential or business electricity and gas needs and you'll be contacted by a consultant for an obligation-free discussion about your options.The consultant will work with you to compare a range of energy suppliers in your area.You may also reeive a quote from the below providers.
Customers can have energy plans tailored to their energy usage needs. They are then able to monitor their energy usage online. Customers can sign up to be automatically assigned electricity, or they can manually take advantage of electricity sales.
Apart from being dynamic, Powershop is environmentally responsible and supports renewable energy sources and schemes.
What packages does Powershop offer?
Powershop do not offer plans, but personalise their pricing. This means they have no ‘lock-in’ contracts that require you to pay exit fees.
When developing a personalised plan, Powershop takes into consideration your:
- Type of meter, and
- How much energy you use and when.
Could you switch to Powershop?
Powershop is only available to customers in Victoria and New South Wales, but will soon be available to more customers elsewhere.Back to top
Pros and cons of Powershop deals
- Environmentally friendly — Not only does Powershop provide you with the option of 100% GreenPower (a governmental scheme where your carbon footprint is offset), but you can elect to have your entire electricity production be sourced from renewable sources.
- No lock-in contracts — There are no contracts, so there are no lock-in ones.
- Customisability — You can purchase your own packages of power throughout the year, and choose ones that best suit your usage and walled.
- Technological — You can keep constant tabs of your usage through the Powershop website or app.
- Concessions available — If you have a Pensioner Card, Health Care Card, or a Veterans Affairs Gold Card.
- Location — Currently only available in Victoria and New South Wales.
How do I switch to Powershop?
It couldn’t be easier. You can contact Powershop and they will help you through the entire process, including contacting your old provider.Back to top