Compare plans from energy suppliers in Australia.
Next Business Energy: Electricity plans
Get specialised business electricity plans in QLD, NSW, VIC, SA and the ACT with Next Business Energy.
Is Next Business Energy right for me?
- What does Next Business Energy offer? Electricity for businesses in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and the ACT.
- Product highlights: Get electricity for businesses of any size with personalised support and electricity management software that helps you monitor your account and reduce your company's energy footprint.
- Watch out for: Next Business Energy doesn't offer residential electrical services or GreenPower.
Next Business Energy electricity
Next Business Energy offers electricity services to businesses of any size, including large corporations. The company operates in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia and the ACT.
The retailer also offers solar feed-in tariffs for customers with solar systems, though it doesn't provide installation.
All customers get access to NextConnect, an electricity management program that you can use on mobiles, tablets or desktops. The program helps you track your energy use, set energy budgets, forecast future invoices as well as get personalised electricity-saving tips to help you reduce your energy use. You can also use NextConnect to enable bill smoothing and manage your account and payments.
|State||⚡ Electricity||♨️ Gas|
Can I get solar power?
Customers who already have solar panels installed can get solar rebates and solar feed-in tariffs through Next Business Energy. However, the provider doesn't offer installation services, so you'll have to arrange solar installation before signing up for a plan.
Can I get GreenPower?
Next Business Energy doesn't offer any GreenPower options. However, the company supports renewable energy through its subsidiary, Next Generation & Renewables, which develops solar farms and rooftop solar across the eastern seaboard of Australia.
Areas of operation
You can sign up with Next Business Energy if you own a company in one of the following networks:
How can I pay my bills?
Methods for paying your bills include the following:
Why consider Next Business Energy?
- Business energy specialists. Next Business Energy is a business-only electricity provider, which means all plans are tailored to the needs of business owners.
- Bill smoothing. Customers can opt for bill smoothing. With bill smoothing, the retailer estimates your annual electricity costs and divides the amount into more manageable monthly payments.
- Energy monitoring software. With NextConnect, you can manage your energy account and monitor your company's electricity use all in the same place.
How do I contact Next Business Energy for support?
|General enquiries||1300 GO NEXT (1300 466 398)|
|PO Box 550, Flinders Lane VIC 8009|