Compare internet from over 50 providers in our broadband engine.
Blue NRG: Business electricity plans
Blue NRG provides electricity to businesses of all sizes in Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia.
Is Blue NRG right for me?
- What does Blue NRG offer? Electricity for businesses in NSW, VIC and SA.
- Product highlights: Energy packages tailored to the specific needs of different-sized businesses.
- Watch out for: Only business packages are available; residential users will have to look elsewhere. NSW customers who use more than 100Mwh in NSW, and VIC and SA customers who use more than 160Mwh are subject to early termination fees.
Blue NRG electricity
Blue NRG launched in Victoria in 2012 and has since expanded into New South Wales and South Australia. The small energy provider specialises in providing energy to small and medium businesses with plans tailored specifically to the needs of business owners. It doesn't offer services to residential users.
Through an online platform called My Account, customers can monitor their energy use, get tips on how to reduce their bill and access their full billing history. Business owners with three or more offices or sites can take advantage of smart billing with consolidated monthly invoices for each location.
Blue NRG has also partnered with energy-efficiency specialist Empower to help businesses reduce their energy usage and save money through LED lighting, power factor correcting equipment or by switching to solar power.
|State||⚡ Electricity||♨️ Gas|
Can my business get solar power?
If your business has a solar PV system installed, you'll be able to get solar feed-in tariff. However, if you don't already have a solar system, Blue NRG doesn't offer installations.
Can my business get GreenPower?
Blue NRG doesn't offer any GreenPower certified plans.
Areas of operation
How can I pay my bills?
You can pay your bills using the following methods:
Why consider Blue NRG?
- No-lock-in contracts. Victorian customers who use less than 40MWh, NSW customers who use less than 100MWh and SA customers who use less than 160MWh can enjoy no-lock-in contracts and no early termination fees.
- Business energy specialists. The retailer offers tailored electricity plans for businesses.
- Energy reduction. The provider works with Empower to help businesses save money by reducing their energy use.
- Consolidated bills for multiple sites. Business owners with three or more offices or sites can get consolidated monthly invoices with summaries of each location.
- Monthly billing. Blue NRG sends out bills monthly to help avoid the bill shock that can happen with quarterly billing.
Read more on this topic
Is buy now pay later a good option for solar? Buy now, pay later seems like a great way to get an expensive solar system now and pay it off when you're reaping the benefits, but there is a catch.
Victorian electricity prices set to increase in the new year The Victorian Default Offer (VDO) is set to increase in 2020. How can learning about reference price, market offer and standing offer help?
OVO Energy Review OVO is one of the biggest electricity retailers in the UK. Find out what they have to offer in Australia.
Australia reaches "50%" in renewable energy use for the first time ever. But what does this mean? For 10 minutes, 50% of Australia's main electricity grid was powered by renewable energy, indicating an upward trend in green energy use.
Open Energy in Australia Energy is changing in Australia. Find out what open energy is and how it affects you.
The temperature trap: Air conditioning hacks Aussies are using to keep costs low With temperatures and energy costs rising, here are a couple of tech-savvy ways to save on aircon costs this summer.
The reference price: What is it and how does it affect you? We’ll explain what the new reference price, or Default Market Offer, is and how it affects residents in NSW, SA and QLD.
Kogan Energy: Electricity and gas plans Kogan Energy offers electricity to residents in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia as well as gas to customers in Victoria.
Discover Energy: Electricity plans Get electricity and solar services with Discover Energy in New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia.
Rimfire Energy: Electricity plans Find out what Rimfire Energy offers in your area and how you can pay your electricity bill.
Lower your household bills
Check out our select picks of the best plans available.
Mobile broadband is fast becoming a viable alternative to fixed line.
Ask an Expert