Blue NRG: Business electricity plans
Blue NRG provides electricity to businesses of all sizes in Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Is Blue NRG right for me?
- What does Blue NRG offer? Electricity for businesses in NSW, VIC and SA.
- Product highlights: Energy packages tailored to the specific needs of different-sized businesses.
- Watch out for: Only business packages are available; residential users will have to look elsewhere. NSW customers who use more than 100Mwh in NSW, and VIC and SA customers who use more than 160Mwh are subject to early termination fees.
Blue NRG electricity
Blue NRG launched in Victoria in 2012 and has since expanded into New South Wales and South Australia. The small energy provider specialises in providing energy to small and medium businesses with plans tailored specifically to the needs of business owners. It doesn't offer services to residential users.
Through an online platform called My Account, customers can monitor their energy use, get tips on how to reduce their bill and access their full billing history. Business owners with three or more offices or sites can take advantage of smart billing with consolidated monthly invoices for each location.
Blue NRG has also partnered with energy-efficiency specialist Empower to help businesses reduce their energy usage and save money through LED lighting, power factor correcting equipment or by switching to solar power.
|State||⚡ Electricity||♨️ Gas|
Can my business get solar power?
If your business has a solar PV system installed, you'll be able to get solar feed-in tariff. However, if you don't already have a solar system, Blue NRG doesn't offer installations.
Can my business get GreenPower?
Blue NRG doesn't offer any GreenPower certified plans.
Areas of operation
How can I pay my bills?
You can pay your bills using the following methods:
Why consider Blue NRG?
- No-lock-in contracts. Victorian customers who use less than 40MWh, NSW customers who use less than 100MWh and SA customers who use less than 160MWh can enjoy no-lock-in contracts and no early termination fees.
- Business energy specialists. The retailer offers tailored electricity plans for businesses.
- Energy reduction. The provider works with Empower to help businesses save money by reducing their energy use.
- Consolidated bills for multiple sites. Business owners with three or more offices or sites can get consolidated monthly invoices with summaries of each location.
- Monthly billing. Blue NRG sends out bills monthly to help avoid the bill shock that can happen with quarterly billing.
More guides on Finder
Best split system air conditioners in Australia
Our expert team has analysed hundreds of customer reviews of split system air conditioners to determine the best available in Australia for every budget and purpose.
Energy plans for low income earners and families
Paying the bills isn't on time isn't always easy. Here's what you you need to look out for.
Best electricity plans for solar owners
Compare feed-in tariffs and more to find a good value plan.
Energy plans for renters
Renting shouldn't mean settling for a terrible energy plan. Find out how to make the best of your move.
Electricity price changes (June 2020 update)
Energy rates, fees and price structures are far from static. They can change at almost any time for a variety of reasons.
South Australia travel restrictions: What can I do in October 2020?
Here's everything you need to know on the current South Australia travel restrictions.
Lower your household bills
Compare internet from over 50 providers in our broadband engine.
Check out our select picks of the best plans available.
Mobile broadband is fast becoming a viable alternative to fixed line.
Ask an Expert