If you’re looking to power your business, they offer great electricity services at competitive prices.
About Blue NRG
Blue NRG has been operating in Victoria since 2012, since 2014 in New South Wales, and more recently in South Australia. They’re small and they’re new, but don’t let their relative inexperience fool you. They have a range of great packages and products available with an acute understanding of the needs of the business owner.
The organisation is a small energy provider that specialises in providing energy to small and medium businesses. They don’t offer services to residential users, but if you’re looking for energy for your business then they will have a package to suit you. They offer good customer support, a good renewable energy policy and, as always, they make it very easy to switch to their services.
Why do businesses choose Blue NRG?
- Competitive pricing
- Local customer service
- Business Electricity specialists
- Energy Reduction
Could you switch to Blue NRG?
Blue NRG don’t have the widest offering in the energy game, but that may also be an advantage. If you are a small or medium business you want a supplier that is built around your needs, and Blue NRG is just that. And don’t forget about the benefits of the Blue NRG Price Promise, which is available to medium and large businesses. Basically, if you sign up for a 36 month contract, Blue NRG will review your rates at 12 months and 24 months at no cost to you.
Here are some considerations to help you decide:
- Great customer support - The website is packed with information, tips and energy advice.
- No lock in contracts - Blue NRG offer complete transparency of their competitive electricity rates and discounts.
- Price Promise - Sign up for a 36 month contract and Blue NRG will review your rates at 12 months and 24 months for no additional cost.
- Business packages only - Residential users will have to look elsewhere.
- Availability - Currently only available in Victoria and New South Wales - electricity only.
How do I switch to Blue NRG?
If you are considering making the switch to Blue NRG, it is incredibly simple. Head over to their website, click on 'Get a quick quote', have a recent energy bill handy and they’ll take you through everything within a few minutes.