After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Bendigo Telco mobile plans compared April 2020
If you have friends or family overseas, Bendigo Telco's SIM-only mobile plans have plenty to offer you.
Is Bendigo Telco right for me?
- What does Bendigo Telco offer? Bendigo Telco offers month-to-month SIM-only plans across the Optus 3G and 4G networks. These plans sit alongside Bendigo Telco's NBN, ADSL and mobile broadband plans.
- Product highlights: International call credit on all $30+ plans.
- Watch out for: There are no data rollover for mobile plans. Unused data allowances do not carry over to the following month.
Compare mobile plans below
Bendigo Telco SIM-only plans
Bendigo Telco's SIM-only plans explained
Bendigo Telco's SIM-only plans operate on the Optus 3G and 4G networks. They range from budget offerings with 2.5GB of data and limited monthly call credit to more expensive fare with 40GB of data and unlimited national calls plus an allowance of international call credit every month. All plans also include unlimited national SMS and MMS.
- XS plan: $20 a month for unlimited national calls and 2.5GB of data
- S plan: $30 a month for unlimited national calls, $50 of international call credit and 8GB of data
- M plan: $40 a month for unlimited national calls, $300 of international call credit and 15GB of data
- L plan: $50 a month for unlimited national calls, $500 of international call credit and 25GB of data
- XL plan: $60 a month for unlimited national calls, $500 of international call credit and 40GB of data
Exceeding the included national or international call credit on any of Bendigo Telco's plans will incur additional charges at Bendigo Telco's standard call rates. If you exhaust your monthly data allowance, you will continue to automatically receive data in 1GB blocks for $10 each.
Beyond the standard call inclusions, Bendigo Telco offers international roaming for using your mobile service outside of Australia – a feature you'll need to activate separately before you can take advantage of it.
How does Bendigo Telco compare?
- Month-to-month plans, meanwhile, struggle to compete with other options on the market
- The inclusion of international call credit is a nice plus
Why should you consider Bendigo Telco?
Bendigo Telco's mobile plans might not deliver the best value for Aussies only interested in standard calls and mobile data, but they do offer something that a lot of competing plans don't: international credit. If you've got friends, family or business associates overseas, adding up to $500 of international call credit every month can make Bendigo Telco's mobile plans quite compelling.
- Telstra, Optus & more offer free data and calls for working from home: How much more do you get?
- Vodafone’s 5G network is now online
- Telstra postpaid customers can score a heavily discounted Kayo Sports subscription
- 365 Day & Long Expiry Prepaid Mobile Plans April 2020
- Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data
Read more on this topic
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
365 Day & Long Expiry Prepaid Mobile Plans April 2020 We help you make the most of every recharge with these top-value 365 day & other long expiry prepaid plans. We've selected picks on each major network, and broken down the pros & cons of the plans for easy comparison.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Woolworths Mobile deals on latest Samsung Galaxy models Woolworths Mobile has cut $250 off their new Samsung S20 range, with bonus savings off your grocery bills too.
Vodafone 5G: What you need to know Vodafone's 5G network will be available from early 2020, joining rivals Telstra and Optus with just a few key differences worth knowing about.
Black Friday Mobile Plan Deals 2019 Grab a SIM or phone plan on the cheap this Black Friday & Cyber Monday.
Stick to the plan: Aussies forking out millions on excess mobile data charges Finder research shows that over the past 12 months, Aussies have wasted $152.6 million on excess data charges.
Google Pixel 4 plans compared If you're keen on a Google Pixel 4 on contract through Telstra, Optus or Vodafone, we've got all the details you need.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet