- Month-to-month plans so you're not locked into a contract.
- International call credit available on some plans.
- Supports small local business.
Bendigo Telco Mobile Plans
Bendigo Telco’s SIM only plans give you an opportunity to help out local communities.
Bendigo Telco was founded by a group of Bendigo businesses who wanted better access to telecommunications way back in 2000. It retains a commitment to local communities today, and also has a range of mobile plans.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare Bendigo Telco's SIM only plans here
Bendigo Telco has a nice range of postpaid SIM only plans for customers who provide their own handset.
Bendigo Telco review: Why choose it?
You can get a decent bit of data with a Bendigo Telco plan, although its plans won't be the cheapest on the market. On the other hand, its slightly higher prices are balanced with its community initiatives. It has a community enterprise program where you can choose to have one of its community partners receive a portion of your monthly bill, if you're interested in supporting such things.
Plans also come with a couple of extra features. On top of the included data and calls, you get:
- International inclusions. The more expensive Bendigo Telco plans have international call credit automatically included which you can use for overseas communications. Rates depend on where you're calling.
- Roaming. If you want, you can turn on roaming for your number by contacting Bendigo Telco before leaving. Keep in mind that roaming rates can be incredibly expensive and you might be better off with a local SIM or other solution.
- Unlimited calls. Bendigo Telco's mobile plans all have unlimited national calls and text.
- Small local business. If you enjoy supporting small local businesses, you should consider going with Bendigo Telco.
- Low value. Bendigo Telco's plans offer comparatively little data for their price when compared to other providers.
- No extras. Those looking for additional features in their plans will have to look somewhere else.
Bendigo Telco network coverage
Bendigo Telco uses the Optus 3G and 4G networks, which cover around 98.5% of Australians.
Bendigo Telco: FAQ
How do I switch to Bendigo Telco?
- The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale
- New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone
- Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown
- Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price
- Telstra, Optus & more offer free data and calls for working from home: How much more do you get?
Read more on this topic
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown Spending more time at home means we're using our mobile data less. Save $100 over the next 3 months by switching to a cheap mobile plan.
Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price We compare the two offerings and which plans they're available on.
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Woolworths Mobile deals on latest Samsung Galaxy models Woolworths Mobile has cut $250 off their new Samsung S20 range, with bonus savings off your grocery bills too.
Vodafone 5G: What you need to know Vodafone's 5G network will be available from early 2020, joining rivals Telstra and Optus with just a few key differences worth knowing about.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet