Bendigo Telco Mobile Plans
Bendigo Telco’s SIM only plans give you an opportunity to help out local communities.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Bendigo Telco was founded by a group of Bendigo businesses who wanted better access to telecommunications way back in 2000. It retains a commitment to local communities today, and also has a range of mobile plans.
- Month-to-month plans so you're not locked into a contract.
- International call credit available on some plans.
- Supports small local business.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare Bendigo Telco's SIM only plans here
Bendigo Telco has a nice range of postpaid SIM only plans for customers who provide their own handset.
Bendigo Telco review: Why choose it?
You can get a decent bit of data with a Bendigo Telco plan, although its plans won't be the cheapest on the market. On the other hand, its slightly higher prices are balanced with its community initiatives. It has a community enterprise program where you can choose to have one of its community partners receive a portion of your monthly bill, if you're interested in supporting such things.
Plans also come with a couple of extra features. On top of the included data and calls, you get:
- International inclusions. The more expensive Bendigo Telco plans have international call credit automatically included which you can use for overseas communications. Rates depend on where you're calling.
- Roaming. If you want, you can turn on roaming for your number by contacting Bendigo Telco before leaving. Keep in mind that roaming rates can be incredibly expensive and you might be better off with a local SIM or other solution.
- Unlimited calls. Bendigo Telco's mobile plans all have unlimited national calls and text.
- Small local business. If you enjoy supporting small local businesses, you should consider going with Bendigo Telco.
- Low value. Bendigo Telco's plans offer comparatively little data for their price when compared to other providers.
- No extras. Those looking for additional features in their plans will have to look somewhere else.
Bendigo Telco network coverage
Bendigo Telco uses the Optus 3G and 4G networks, which cover around 98.5% of Australians.
Bendigo Telco: FAQ
More guides on Finder
Pay as you go mobile plans
Pay as you go mobile plans are a great way to save money if you don't use your phone very often.
Optus OPPO plans
Enjoy “unlimited” data on the latest OPPO phones from Optus.
Prepaid vs postpaid plans
You might be surprised to find out that there's not much difference between the two mobile plan types.
Telstra international roaming
You can get international roaming on most of Telstra’s postpaid mobile plans for just $10 a day.
Why mobile plans are nearly 20% cheaper than a year ago
It’s never been a better time to switch mobile plans than now. Prices have dropped by 17% compared to last year, and over 50% since 5 years ago.
How does Optus’s “unlimited” data stack up against Telstra and Vodafone?
Optus is finally offering “unlimited” data on its SIM-only plans, but how does it compare to “unlimited” data from Telstra & Vodafone?
MyNetFone business mobile plans
MyNetFone offers a range of mobile plans for your business, with a dedicated app to keep track of your spending.
Wi-Fi Dongle and Pocket Wi-Fi Plans
Wi-Fi dongles and pocket Wi-Fi are an easy way for you to get connected to the Internet while you're out and about.
Vodafone iPhone plans
Vodafone has some great deals if you're looking for an affordable way to own a new iPhone, with no excess data charges involved.
Black Friday 2020: Best mobile plan deals
Top deals include 500GB for $55 from Vodafone, triple the data from Circles.Life and 50% off amaysim long expiry plans.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Get no excess data charges on these unlimited data mobile plans.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.