Bendigo Telco Mobile Plans
Bendigo Telco’s SIM only plans give you an opportunity to help out local communities.
Bendigo Telco was founded by a group of Bendigo businesses who wanted better access to telecommunications way back in 2000. It retains a commitment to local communities today, and also has a range of mobile plans.
- Month-to-month plans so you're not locked into a contract.
- International call credit available on some plans.
- Supports small local business.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare Bendigo Telco's SIM only plans here
Bendigo Telco has a nice range of postpaid SIM only plans for customers who provide their own handset.
Bendigo Telco review: Why choose it?
You can get a decent bit of data with a Bendigo Telco plan, although its plans won't be the cheapest on the market. On the other hand, its slightly higher prices are balanced with its community initiatives. It has a community enterprise program where you can choose to have one of its community partners receive a portion of your monthly bill, if you're interested in supporting such things.
Plans also come with a couple of extra features. On top of the included data and calls, you get:
- International inclusions. The more expensive Bendigo Telco plans have international call credit automatically included which you can use for overseas communications. Rates depend on where you're calling.
- Roaming. If you want, you can turn on roaming for your number by contacting Bendigo Telco before leaving. Keep in mind that roaming rates can be incredibly expensive and you might be better off with a local SIM or other solution.
- Unlimited calls. Bendigo Telco's mobile plans all have unlimited national calls and text.
- Small local business. If you enjoy supporting small local businesses, you should consider going with Bendigo Telco.
- Low value. Bendigo Telco's plans offer comparatively little data for their price when compared to other providers.
- No extras. Those looking for additional features in their plans will have to look somewhere else.
Bendigo Telco network coverage
Bendigo Telco uses the Optus 3G and 4G networks, which cover around 98.5% of Australians.
Bendigo Telco: FAQ
How do I switch to Bendigo Telco?
Read more on this topic
Telstra 5G coverage Find out more about coverage areas, data plans and compatible mobile devices in our Telstra 5G guide.
Who's the provider offering 200GB for under $30/month? Grab a new mobile plan with 200GB of data for just $28/month with our Finder exclusive deal.
New Samsung Note 20 5G plans from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone: Where is the best value? Find out which provider has the best value plan for the new Samsung Galaxy Note 5G range.
Optus 5G coverage Check out Optus' 5G coverage areas, plans, and compatible mobile devices in our guide.
Vodafone 5G coverage Find out more about coverage areas, plans and compatible mobile devices in our Vodafone 5G guide.
Optus freezes mobile plan prices: Is it now better value than Telstra and Vodafone? How plans from the big telcos compare right now.
What does the finally completed TPG/Vodafone merger mean for you? How will customer options and pricing be affected?
How does Optus's unlimited mobile top-up stack up? $5 for unlimited data for 24 hours, so what's the catch?
Circles.Life outperforms all other mobile providers with its $28 plan With $10 off a month for a limited time only, we show you why Circles.Life's 100GB plan is a clear winner against its competitors.
amaysim acquires OVO: What does that mean for you? The deal cements amaysim's status as Australia's largest MVNO.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet