Aussie Broadband Mobile Plans
Aussie Broadband offers SIM-only mobile plans powered by Telstra's 3G and 4G network.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Aussie Broadband is an exclusively Australian owned and operated telecommunications company that also sells broadband. They have a range of SIM-only plans for customers who are after something to go with their handset.
- Large range of SIM-only plans.
- 100% Australian customer support.
- Uses the wholesale Telstra network, which reaches 98.8% of Australians.
Compare more mobile plans below
Compare Aussie Broadband's SIM-only mobile plans here
So long as you have your own handset, Aussie Broadband has a wide range of mobile plans to suit your data needs.
Aussie Broadband mobile review: Why choose Aussie Broadband?
Aussie Broadband's mobile plans offer data at moderate prices, but there isn't much that sets them apart from other MVNOs on the market. As an addition to Aussie Broadband's plans, you'll get:
- International inclusions. The more expensive plans include unlimited calls and texts to 15 countries.
- Wide range. There are six plans to choose from, offering the data options that most customers would be after.
- No extras. Aussie Broadband's mobile plans are basic. If you want additional features, you'll have to look elsewhere.
- Poor plan value. Compared to many MVNOs, Aussie Broadband's plans aren't especially competitively priced.
Aussie Broadband mobile network coverage
Aussie Broadband uses wholesale Telstra 3G and 4G networks, which cover about 98.5% of Australians.
Aussie Broadband Mobile: FAQs
How to switch to Aussie Broadband Mobile?
- What’s the cheapest way to get 5G?
- Does new green brand Felix mean cheaper mobile plans soon?
- Get access to Australia’s largest 5G network with a Telstra iPhone 12 plan
- What’s the cheapest way to get an iPhone 12 plan in Australia?
- Get “infinite” data when you sign up to an iPhone 12 plan with Vodafone
More guides on Finder
Does new green brand Felix mean cheaper mobile plans soon?
TPG is launching another provider under its growing belt of brands. Felix will be a carbon neutral provider, but will its plans stack up to the competition?
Get access to Australia’s largest 5G network with a Telstra iPhone 12 plan
Pre-order the new iPhone 12 on a plan with Telstra and get access to Australia’s largest 5G network, with plenty of other features attached.
What’s the cheapest way to get an iPhone 12 plan in Australia?
We’ve compared what’s on offer and found the cheapest iPhone plans in the country.
Get “infinite” data when you sign up to an iPhone 12 plan with Vodafone
Vodafone’s plans come with "infinite" data and access to its 5G network. Check out its iPhone 12 plans here.
Optus is offering the new iPhone 12 for under $100 a month
Getting your hands on the new iPhone 12 doesn't have to cost you a fortune upfront.
Should I Buy The iPhone 11?
Ahead of the expected reveal of the iPhone 12, now might seem like the time to snaffle up an iPhone 11 bargain, but there's actually a better bargain to be had in low-cost iPhones.
How to buy Samsung’s Galaxy S20 FE for $384
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is the cheapest phone in the S20 range at $999. Here's how to get it cheaper.
Vodafone’s new Infinite data SIM plans have speeds that rival the NBN’s
Vodafone's new range of SIM only plans come with faster speeds and no excess data charges. Is it worth signing up?
Best prepaid plans for October 2020
Each month, we pick the best prepaid plans for 5 different categories to help you find the right mobile plan.
Telstra Xbox All Access: Series X and Series S pricing
Telstra is bringing its Xbox All Access subscription service to the Xbox Series X and Series S for as little as $33 a month with over 100 free games thrown in for good measure. Here are the details.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Circles.Life gives you loads of data for an affordable price.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.