Commander Mobile Plans
Commander’s mobile plans offer data sharing and discounts for existing Commander utilities customers.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
So long as you don’t mind being locked into a long-term contract, you can get a few SIM only plans or a new handset on a plan with Commander Mobile. They also have some discounts for existing utilities customers.
- Phones available to grab on a plan.
- Data sharing between Commander plans.
- Bundling discount with electricity or broadband plans.
Compare more mobile plans below
Compare Commander's SIM only plans here
If you're looking to lock into a 12-month contract with Commander, you can pick from 3 different SIM-only plans with varying data caps.
Compare Commander's phone plans below
You can grab one of a few recent handsets on a plan from Commander, including models like the Samsung Galaxy S10 and the Huawei Y7 Pro. If you'd like to view other handsets, simply click the "filter results" button to add your selection.
Commander Mobile review: Why choose them?
Commander Mobile's most expensive plan gives decent value for money at 30GB for $45, but you have to agree to a 12-month contract. In addition, Commander Mobile offers the following:
- International inclusions. On more expensive Commander plans, you'll have access to some international minutes that can be used to call 58 countries.
- Data sharing. You can link several Commander mobile plans together and share plan data between them.
- Bundling discount. If you purchase a mobile plan alongside a Commander electricity or broadband plan, you can get a $5 monthly discount.
- Handsets. Commander is one of the few MVNOs to offer phones on a plan, meaning that you can pick up a slightly older model potentially on the cheap.
- Bundling. If you wanted a new broadband or electricity plan anyway, you can save a bit off your monthly mobile costs.
- Lock-in contracts. Any plan with Commander requires a 12-month or 24-month contract, with early termination fees for cancelling.
- Low plan value. Commander's plans aren't particularly competitive compared to other MVNOs, especially considering you have to buy them on a contract.
Commander network coverage
Commander operates on the Optus 4G network, which covers over 97% of Australians.
Commander Mobile: FAQ
How do I switch to Commander Mobile?
Latest mobile headlines
Its price point still means it's a luxury buy, but the second generation Samsung foldable phone improves in a huge way over the original model, making it the foldable phone to buy for 2020.Read more…
Break up the cost of a brand new Apple iPhone at these leading online stores.Read more…
These are the 6 best iPhone 11 cases you can buy in Australia right now.Read more…
These are the 7 best flip phones you can buy right now in Australia.Read more…
The lack of Google support and some highly dodgy alternative app suggestions make Huawei's premium P40 Pro+ phone a device we just can't recommend.Read more…
Break up the cost of a brand new smartphone at these top online stores.Read more…
More guides on Finder
Does new green brand Felix mean cheaper mobile plans soon?
TPG is launching another provider under its growing belt of brands. Felix will be a carbon neutral provider, but will its plans stack up to the competition?
Get access to Australia’s largest 5G network with a Telstra iPhone 12 plan
Pre-order the new iPhone 12 on a plan with Telstra and get access to Australia’s largest 5G network, with plenty of other features attached.
What’s the cheapest way to get an iPhone 12 plan in Australia?
We’ve compared what’s on offer and found the cheapest iPhone plans in the country.
Get “infinite” data when you sign up to an iPhone 12 plan with Vodafone
Vodafone’s plans come with "infinite" data and access to its 5G network. Check out its iPhone 12 plans here.
Optus is offering the new iPhone 12 for under $100 a month
Getting your hands on the new iPhone 12 doesn't have to cost you a fortune upfront.
Save $120 a year with Telstra’s NBN 50 plan: Is it better than the rest?
How does Telstra’s discounted NBN 50 plan stack up to its competitors?
Best GPS navigation systems in Australia 2020
These are the best GPS Navigation Systems in Australia for 2020, as determined by thousands of real customer reviews.
Should I Buy The iPhone 11?
Ahead of the expected reveal of the iPhone 12, now might seem like the time to snaffle up an iPhone 11 bargain, but there's actually a better bargain to be had in low-cost iPhones.
What’s the best mobile plan to grab with the Google Pixel 5?
Google’s first 5G phone is now available to pre-order. Find the best Pixel 5 plans here.
How to buy Samsung’s Galaxy S20 FE for $384
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is the cheapest phone in the S20 range at $999. Here's how to get it cheaper.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Circles.Life gives you loads of data for an affordable price.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.