Commander Mobile Plans
Commander’s mobile plans offer data sharing and discounts for existing Commander utilities customers.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
So long as you don’t mind being locked into a long-term contract, you can get a few SIM only plans or a new handset on a plan with Commander Mobile. They also have some discounts for existing utilities customers.
- Phones available to grab on a plan.
- Data sharing between Commander plans.
- Bundling discount with electricity or broadband plans.
Compare more mobile plans below
Compare Commander's SIM only plans here
If you're looking to lock into a 12-month contract with Commander, you can pick from 3 different SIM-only plans with varying data caps.
Compare Commander's phone plans below
You can grab one of a few recent handsets on a plan from Commander, including models like the Samsung Galaxy S10 and the Huawei Y7 Pro. If you'd like to view other handsets, simply click the "filter results" button to add your selection.
Commander Mobile review: Why choose them?
Commander Mobile's most expensive plan gives decent value for money at 30GB for $45, but you have to agree to a 12-month contract. In addition, Commander Mobile offers the following:
- International inclusions. On more expensive Commander plans, you'll have access to some international minutes that can be used to call 58 countries.
- Data sharing. You can link several Commander mobile plans together and share plan data between them.
- Bundling discount. If you purchase a mobile plan alongside a Commander electricity or broadband plan, you can get a $5 monthly discount.
- Handsets. Commander is one of the few MVNOs to offer phones on a plan, meaning that you can pick up a slightly older model potentially on the cheap.
- Bundling. If you wanted a new broadband or electricity plan anyway, you can save a bit off your monthly mobile costs.
- Lock-in contracts. Any plan with Commander requires a 12-month or 24-month contract, with early termination fees for cancelling.
- Low plan value. Commander's plans aren't particularly competitive compared to other MVNOs, especially considering you have to buy them on a contract.
Commander network coverage
Commander operates on the Optus 4G network, which covers over 97% of Australians.
Commander Mobile: FAQ
How do I switch to Commander Mobile?
Latest mobile headlines
Nokia’s latest very affordable handset sells itself on the promise of three days of battery life and an uncluttered Android experience.Read more…
The Aspera R40 takes the tough feature phone challenge laid down by the Nokia 800 Tough and delivers a very similar product at a much cheaper price point.Read more…
You can now snag a brand-spanking new Samsung Galaxy S21 handset with a sweet discount through Telstra.Read more…
The Oppo Find X3 Pro tries a lot of new tricks to entice buyers, which leads to an intriguing, but sometimes frustrating premium handset experience.Read more…
Apple's April 2021 event is almost upon us. Here's everything we expect to see, including new iPads, iMacs and 'one more thing'.Read more…
Find out if there's anything you can do during the Vodafone outage to get connected again.Read more…
More guides on Finder
Pay as you go mobile plans
Pay as you go mobile plans are a great way to save money if you don't use your phone very often.
Nokia 5.4 Review: Average Android doesn’t quite make the grade
The Nokia 5.4 is a fine phone, but it’s only an average model for its price range, which is something of an odd step backwards for Nokia.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Review: Android flagship brilliance
If you can stand the price point, there’s an awful lot to like about Samsung’s highest tier Galaxy S21 handset.
OptusPay: How does it work?
OptusPay is a straightforward payment plan system. Here's how it works in four steps.
Optus OPPO plans
Enjoy “unlimited” data on the latest OPPO phones from Optus.
Prepaid vs postpaid plans
You might be surprised to find out that there's not much difference between the two mobile plan types.
Telstra international roaming
You can get international roaming on most of Telstra’s postpaid mobile plans for just $10 a day.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus: Features | Specifications | Pricing
Samsung’s mid-range 2021 flagship phone combines some serious camera zoom and a powerful processor.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra: Features | Specifications | Pricing
Samsung’s new flagship Galaxy S phone combines impressive telephoto muscle and a few tricks borrowed from the Samsung Galaxy Note line.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Get no excess data charges on these unlimited data mobile plans.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.