Commander Mobile Plans
Commander’s mobile plans offer data sharing and discounts for existing Commander utilities customers.
So long as you don’t mind being locked into a long-term contract, you can get a few SIM only plans or a new handset on a plan with Commander Mobile. They also have some discounts for existing utilities customers.
- Phones available to grab on a plan.
- Data sharing between Commander plans.
- Bundling discount with electricity or broadband plans.
Compare more mobile plans below
Compare Commander's SIM only plans here
If you're looking to lock into a 12-month contract with Commander, you can pick from 3 different SIM-only plans with varying data caps.
Compare Commander's phone plans below
You can grab one of a few recent handsets on a plan from Commander, including models like the Samsung Galaxy S10 and the Huawei Y7 Pro. If you'd like to view other handsets, simply click the "filter results" button to add your selection.
Commander Mobile review: Why choose them?
Commander Mobile's most expensive plan gives decent value for money at 30GB for $45, but you have to agree to a 12-month contract. In addition, Commander Mobile offers the following:
- International inclusions. On more expensive Commander plans, you'll have access to some international minutes that can be used to call 58 countries.
- Data sharing. You can link several Commander mobile plans together and share plan data between them.
- Bundling discount. If you purchase a mobile plan alongside a Commander electricity or broadband plan, you can get a $5 monthly discount.
- Handsets. Commander is one of the few MVNOs to offer phones on a plan, meaning that you can pick up a slightly older model potentially on the cheap.
- Bundling. If you wanted a new broadband or electricity plan anyway, you can save a bit off your monthly mobile costs.
- Lock-in contracts. Any plan with Commander requires a 12-month or 24-month contract, with early termination fees for cancelling.
- Low plan value. Commander's plans aren't particularly competitive compared to other MVNOs, especially considering you have to buy them on a contract.
Commander network coverage
Commander operates on the Optus 4G network, which covers over 97% of Australians.
Commander Mobile: FAQ
How do I switch to Commander Mobile?
Latest mobile headlines
Which Samsung Galaxy Note smartphone should you buy? We compare the features and specs of the Note10+, the Note20 and the Note20 Ultra. Read more…
LG's redefined mission to provide a near-premium phone experience at a more affordable price is off to a good start, but there's room for improvement, especially in the camera arena. Read more…
Find out which provider has the best value plan for the new Samsung Galaxy Note 5G range. Read more…
Samsung fans won’t have to wait long to get hold of Samsung’s updated smartphone as well as new headphones, tablets and smart watches. Read more…
Check out Optus' 5G coverage areas, plans, and compatible mobile devices in our guide. Read more…
Find out more about coverage areas, plans and compatible mobile devices in our Vodafone 5G guide. Read more…
Read more on this topic
New Samsung Note 20 5G plans from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone: Where is the best value? Find out which provider has the best value plan for the new Samsung Galaxy Note 5G range.
Optus 5G coverage Check out Optus' 5G coverage areas, plans, and compatible mobile devices in our guide.
Vodafone 5G coverage Find out more about coverage areas, plans and compatible mobile devices in our Vodafone 5G guide.
Optus freezes mobile plan prices: Is it now better value than Telstra and Vodafone? How plans from the big telcos compare right now.
What does the finally completed TPG/Vodafone merger mean for you? How will customer options and pricing be affected?
How does Optus's unlimited mobile top-up stack up? $5 for unlimited data for 24 hours, so what's the catch?
Circles.Life outperforms all other mobile providers with its $28 plan With $10 off a month for a limited time only, we show you why Circles.Life's 100GB plan is a clear winner against its competitors.
amaysim acquires OVO: What does that mean for you? The deal cements amaysim's status as Australia's largest MVNO.
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet