- Phones available to grab on a plan.
- Data sharing between Commander plans.
- Bundling discount with electricity or broadband plans.
Commander Mobile Plans
Commander’s mobile plans offer data sharing and discounts for existing Commander utilities customers.
So long as you don’t mind being locked into a long-term contract, you can get a few SIM only plans or a new handset on a plan with Commander Mobile. They also have some discounts for existing utilities customers.
Compare Commander's SIM only plans here
If you're looking to lock into a 12-month contract with Commander, you can pick from 3 different SIM-only plans with varying data caps.
Compare Commander's phone plans below
You can grab one of a few recent handsets on a plan from Commander, including models like the Samsung Galaxy S10 and the Huawei Y7 Pro. If you'd like to view other handsets, simply click the "filter results" button to add your selection.
Commander Mobile review: Why choose them?
Commander Mobile's most expensive plan gives decent value for money at 30GB for $45, but you have to agree to a 12-month contract. In addition, Commander Mobile offers the following:
- International inclusions. On more expensive Commander plans, you'll have access to some international minutes that can be used to call 58 countries.
- Data sharing. You can link several Commander mobile plans together and share plan data between them.
- Bundling discount. If you purchase a mobile plan alongside a Commander electricity or broadband plan, you can get a $5 monthly discount.
- Handsets. Commander is one of the few MVNOs to offer phones on a plan, meaning that you can pick up a slightly older model potentially on the cheap.
- Bundling. If you wanted a new broadband or electricity plan anyway, you can save a bit off your monthly mobile costs.
- Lock-in contracts. Any plan with Commander requires a 12-month or 24-month contract, with early termination fees for cancelling.
- Low plan value. Commander's plans aren't particularly competitive compared to other MVNOs, especially considering you have to buy them on a contract.
Commander network coverage
Commander operates on the Optus 4G network, which covers over 97% of Australians.
Commander Mobile: FAQ
How do I switch to Commander Mobile?
Latest mobile headlines
Despite some amazing engineering, the Huawei Mate Xs smartphone ultimately fails to justify its asking price due to some missing applications. Read more…
It's not a fast phone, but the combination of battery life and camera features makes the Alcatel 3L 2020 a real winner in the budget phone battle. Read more…
The Nokia 1.3 is certainly cheap, but it makes the most of its meagre resources thanks to the use of Android Go. Read more…
It cuts a few budget corners, but there's a decent amount to like about realme's affordable C3 phone. Read more…
realme's new flagship phone comes in at a mid-range price, and it's an impressive proposition. Read more…
Apple's upgraded iPhone SE 2020 doesn't have great battery life, but it's otherwise an excellent option, especially for those looking to upgrade from an older iPhone. Read more…
Read more on this topic
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown Spending more time at home means we're using our mobile data less. Save $100 over the next 3 months by switching to a cheap mobile plan.
Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price We compare the two offerings and which plans they're available on.
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Woolworths Mobile deals on latest Samsung Galaxy models Woolworths Mobile has cut $250 off their new Samsung S20 range, with bonus savings off your grocery bills too.
Vodafone 5G: What you need to know Vodafone's 5G network will be available from early 2020, joining rivals Telstra and Optus with just a few key differences worth knowing about.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet