CMobile SIM-Only Plans
CMobile offers budget-centric plans across both the Telstra and Vodafone networks.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
CMobile is one of the few MVNOs to give customers a choice over what network they use, with the option of plans that use either the Telstra or Vodafone networks. It also has a gigantic range of plans, with 16 on offer.
- Extremely wide choice of plans.
- Choice of Vodafone/Telstra networks.
- Sells refurbished handsets too.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare CMobile’s Blue SIM only plans here
For customers who want to hop on the Telstra wholesale network, CMobile has a wide range of plans for you to choose from.
Compare CMobile’s Red SIM only plans below
If you prefer Vodafone’s network to Telstra’s, you can pick between a handful of basic data plans from CMobile’s Red range.
Check out CMobile’s PAYG plan here
When you don’t really use your mobile phone all that much, you can purchase a pay as you go plan and only pay for what you end up using.
CMobile review: Why choose it?
While CMobile’s Red plans aren’t the best value around, its Blue plans are competitive at certain price points if you’re looking for almost any quantity of data. On top of this, it has the following:
- Choice of network. Customers can pick between Vodafone’s or Telstra’s mobile networks when buying a plan with CMobile.
- International inclusions. Some of CMobile’s more expensive Blue plans have unlimited international calls to 15 countries.
- Handsets. CMobile has a small number of basic, unlocked handsets available for low prices in its shop.
- Roaming. You can unlock your plan for use overseas, but be aware that roaming rates can be extremely high so check your other options or use a local SIM when travelling.
- Huge range. CMobile has an incredible range of plans, with 16 SIM only options to choose from, hitting almost any data amount you could want.
- Network choice. Very few providers let you pick between two networks. With CMobile, you can choose between Telstra and Vodafone.
- Poor value on most expensive Red plan. While most of CMobile's plan offerings are about average compared to other providers, its 20GB Red plan is priced higher than other plans offering a similar data limit, which are usually around $25-30.
CMobile network coverage
CMobile’s Blue plans use the Telstra wholesale network, which reaches 98.5% of Australians. The Red plans rely upon Vodafone’s network, which reaches 22 million Australians.
How to switch to CMobile?
More guides on Finder
realme 7 5G review: Affordable 5G with an amazing display
The realme 7 5G brings a lot of features to the mid-range 5G market at an appealing price point, but it’s not quite the super-bargain it might seem.
Pay as you go mobile plans
Pay as you go mobile plans are a great way to save money if you don't use your phone very often.
Nokia 5.4 Review: Average Android doesn’t quite make the grade
The Nokia 5.4 is a fine phone, but it’s only an average model for its price range, which is something of an odd step backwards for Nokia.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Review: Pocket rocket (with a few misfires)
Samsung’s Galaxy S21 delivers a more affordable flagship experience in a very nice form, although the lack of a charger, microSD expansion and Qualcomm’s best chips do mean it’s not quite the perfect smaller flagship phone Samsung says it is.
Telstra international roaming
You can get international roaming on most of Telstra’s postpaid mobile plans for just $10 a day.
BYO modem NBN plans
Bringing your own modem across when you sign up to a new NBN plan could save you a couple hundred dollars.
Why mobile plans are nearly 20% cheaper than a year ago
It’s never been a better time to switch mobile plans than now. Prices have dropped by 17% compared to last year, and over 50% since 5 years ago.
How does Optus’s “unlimited” data stack up against Telstra and Vodafone?
Optus is finally offering “unlimited” data on its SIM-only plans, but how does it compare to “unlimited” data from Telstra & Vodafone?
Oppo Reno4 5G review
Oppo’s latest affordable 5G handset provides an impressive combination of performance, battery life and camera features.
NBN with 4G backup
Stay connected to the Internet during an Internet outage with an NBN plan that comes with a 4G backup modem.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Get no excess data charges on these unlimited data mobile plans.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert