- Extremely wide choice of plans.
- Choice of Vodafone/Telstra networks.
- Sells refurbished handsets too.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
CMobile is one of the few MVNOs to give customers a choice over what network they use, with the option of plans that use either the Telstra or Vodafone networks. It also has a gigantic range of plans, with 16 on offer.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare CMobile’s Blue SIM only plans here
For customers who want to hop on the Telstra wholesale network, CMobile has a wide range of plans for you to choose from.
Compare CMobile’s Red SIM only plans below
If you prefer Vodafone’s network to Telstra’s, you can pick between a handful of basic data plans from CMobile’s Red range.
Check out CMobile’s PAYG plan here
When you don’t really use your mobile phone all that much, you can purchase a pay as you go plan and only pay for what you end up using.
CMobile review: Why choose it?
While CMobile’s Red plans aren’t the best value around, its Blue plans are competitive at certain price points if you’re looking for almost any quantity of data. On top of this, it has the following:
- Choice of network. Customers can pick between Vodafone’s or Telstra’s mobile networks when buying a plan with CMobile.
- International inclusions. Some of CMobile’s more expensive Blue plans have unlimited international calls to 15 countries.
- Handsets. CMobile has a small number of basic, unlocked handsets available for low prices in its shop.
- Roaming. You can unlock your plan for use overseas, but be aware that roaming rates can be extremely high so check your other options or use a local SIM when travelling.
- Huge range. CMobile has an incredible range of plans, with 16 SIM only options to choose from, hitting almost any data amount you could want.
- Network choice. Very few providers let you pick between two networks. With CMobile, you can choose between Telstra and Vodafone.
- Poor value on most expensive Red plan. While most of CMobile's plan offerings are about average compared to other providers, its 20GB Red plan is priced higher than other plans offering a similar data limit, which are usually around $25-30.
CMobile network coverage
CMobile’s Blue plans use the Telstra wholesale network, which reaches 98.5% of Australians. The Red plans rely upon Vodafone’s network, which reaches 22 million Australians.
How to switch to CMobile?
More guides on Finder
Telstra’s 1-day sale: $500 off S21 Ultra and iPhone 12 Pro
Telstra Day discounts are back from now until midnight.
5 mobile plans that are great for life after lockdown
Get enough data on your mobile plan so you're not struggling to upload your Instagram stories while you're out and about.
amaysim unlimited data banking: How does its new rollover offer compare?
amaysim's mobile plans now come with unlimited data banking, making it the first provider on the Optus network to do so.
iPhone 13 trade-in offers: Telstra vs Optus vs Vodafone best deals
You could save hundreds of dollars with an iPhone 13 trade-in offer from Telstra, Optus or Vodafone.
iPhone 13 plans in Australia
Find the best-value deal with your preferred network.
iPhone 13: Should you buy it outright or on a mobile plan?
While buying it outright might be cheaper in the long run, here's why it may not be the best decision for you.
Telstra’s iPhone 13 plans: Pricing and availability
You can avoid paying outright for the new iPhone 13 and get it on a phone plan from Telstra instead.
Telstra Day flash sale: 50% off Samsung S21 and more
Take advantage of stunning discounts from Telstra on some of the most popular phones, whether you buy outright or on a plan.
Vodafone’s new unlimited data mobile plan: Is it worth $85?
Vodafone's turning up the heat with its newly launched plan, but the $85 price tag raises a few flags.
Snag a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 with FREE TV
Telstra, Vodafone and Optus are giving away freebies and more with a pre-order of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 or Z Flip 3.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Exclusive to Finder, this amaysim deal give big data at small prices.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert