CMobile SIM-Only Plans
CMobile offers budget-centric plans across both the Telstra and Vodafone networks.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
CMobile is one of the few MVNOs to give customers a choice over what network they use, with the option of plans that use either the Telstra or Vodafone networks. It also has a gigantic range of plans, with 16 on offer.
- Extremely wide choice of plans.
- Choice of Vodafone/Telstra networks.
- Sells refurbished handsets too.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare CMobile’s Blue SIM only plans here
For customers who want to hop on the Telstra wholesale network, CMobile has a wide range of plans for you to choose from.
Compare CMobile’s Red SIM only plans below
If you prefer Vodafone’s network to Telstra’s, you can pick between a handful of basic data plans from CMobile’s Red range.
Check out CMobile’s PAYG plan here
When you don’t really use your mobile phone all that much, you can purchase a pay as you go plan and only pay for what you end up using.
CMobile review: Why choose it?
While CMobile’s Red plans aren’t the best value around, its Blue plans are competitive at certain price points if you’re looking for almost any quantity of data. On top of this, it has the following:
- Choice of network. Customers can pick between Vodafone’s or Telstra’s mobile networks when buying a plan with CMobile.
- International inclusions. Some of CMobile’s more expensive Blue plans have unlimited international calls to 10 countries.
- Handsets. CMobile has a small number of basic, unlocked handsets available for low prices in its shop.
- Roaming. You can unlock your plan for use overseas, but be aware that roaming rates can be extremely high so check your other options or use a local SIM when travelling.
- Huge range. CMobile has an incredible range of plans, with 16 SIM only options to choose from, hitting almost any data amount you could want.
- Network choice. Very few providers let you pick between two networks. With CMobile, you can choose between Telstra and Vodafone.
- Poor value on most expensive Red plan. While most of CMobile's plan offerings are about average compared to other providers, its 20GB Red plan is priced higher than other plans offering a similar data limit, which are usually around $25-30.
CMobile network coverage
CMobile’s Blue plans use the Telstra wholesale network, which reaches 98.5% of Australians. The Red plans rely upon Vodafone’s network, which reaches 22 million Australians.
How to switch to CMobile?
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals in Australia, hand-picked by Finder's shopping experts.
What’s the cheapest way to get 5G?
With Optus MVNOs now able to connect to the Optus 5G network, getting speedy Internet on your phone is cheaper than ever.
Does new green brand Felix mean cheaper mobile plans soon?
TPG is launching another provider under its growing belt of brands. Felix will be a carbon neutral provider, but will its plans stack up to the competition?
Get access to Australia’s largest 5G network with a Telstra iPhone 12 plan
Pre-order the new iPhone 12 on a plan with Telstra and get access to Australia’s largest 5G network, with plenty of other features attached.
What’s the cheapest way to get an iPhone 12 plan in Australia?
We’ve compared what’s on offer and found the cheapest iPhone plans in the country.
Get “infinite” data when you sign up to an iPhone 12 plan with Vodafone
Vodafone’s plans come with "infinite" data and access to its 5G network. Check out its iPhone 12 plans here.
Save $120 a year with Telstra’s NBN 50 plan: Is it better than the rest?
How does Telstra’s discounted NBN 50 plan stack up to its competitors?
Apple iPad 2020 review
Apple's entry-level iPad has really only had a processor update this year, but it remains the best tablet that you can buy.
Best 5G phones in Australia
Our expert team has tested hundreds of mobile phones to find the seven best 5G options that you can get in Australia.
What’s the best mobile plan to grab with the Google Pixel 5?
Google’s first 5G phone is now available to pre-order. Find the best Pixel 5 plans here.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Circles.Life gives you loads of data for an affordable price.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert