numobile Phone Plans
Don't need the latest phone model? Grab a SIM-only plan or refurbished phone with numobile to save.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Need a new phone but aren't keen on shelling out hundreds for the latest model? With numobile you can choose between getting a SIM-only plan and buying a phone outright, or pick up a refurbished handset with numobile and a reasonable no-nonsense plan to go with it on a 24-month contract.
- Decent value on plans.
- Refurbished handsets for a cheap price.
- Freeze service while travelling so you’re not paying for a plan you’re not using while overseas.
Compare SIM only plans from numobile here
Compare numobile's refurbished phones on a plan here
numobile review: Why choose it?
numobile can be a fantastic way to save money whether you're grabbing a SIM-only plan with them or get tingan almost good-as-new handset on the cheap. On top of basic data and calls, numobile offers:
- International inclusions. Depending on which plan you buy, you'll get unlimited international calls to 20 to 30 countries, including China, Brazil, France, the US, the UK and more. You'll also get 100 minutes of talk to up to 35 more. These inclusions are similar for long-expiry plans.
- International inclusions. Some of numobile's plans offer unlimited talk and text to 15 separate countries.
- Data bank. Data you don't use will be added to a data bank that you can access any time, up to a maximum of 200GB.
- Data add-ons. If you run out of data for the month and need a little bit more, you can buy an extra 2GB for $10 or 5GB for $25.
- "Freeze" service. You can't get roaming, but you can choose to suspend your service for up to three months if you go travelling without losing stored data in your data bank.
- No early termination fees. If you leave a contract early, you'll only have to pay out the remaining value of the handset you bought.
- Decent value. numobile's plans are perfectly good value, especially considering you're getting a phone as well, at a reasonable price.
- Refurbished handset. When you don't need a brand new handset, a refurbished one can be a great option.
- Have to get a phone. If you don't want a new phone, numobile's not for you.
- No extras. numobile doesn't have any fancy extra features on its plans.
numobile network coverage
The numobile plans rely upon Telstra's wholesale 3G and 4G network, which reaches about 98.8% of the population. Usually, it's only rural or regional areas that might experience a difference in coverage compared to the full Telstra network.
How to switch to numobile?
More guides on Finder
Should I import an iPhone 12 from the USA?
The US model of the iPhone 12 has superior 5G support compared to the Australian model, but there are some details to be aware of before you order an American iPhone 12.
Does new green brand Felix mean cheaper mobile plans soon?
TPG is launching another provider under its growing belt of brands. Felix will be a carbon neutral provider, but will its plans stack up to the competition?
Get access to Australia’s largest 5G network with a Telstra iPhone 12 plan
Pre-order the new iPhone 12 on a plan with Telstra and get access to Australia’s largest 5G network, with plenty of other features attached.
What’s the cheapest way to get an iPhone 12 plan in Australia?
We’ve compared what’s on offer and found the cheapest iPhone plans in the country.
Get “infinite” data when you sign up to an iPhone 12 plan with Vodafone
Vodafone’s plans come with "infinite" data and access to its 5G network. Check out its iPhone 12 plans here.
Optus is offering the new iPhone 12 for under $100 a month
Getting your hands on the new iPhone 12 doesn't have to cost you a fortune upfront.
Best Amazon Prime Day 2020 phone deals
Amazon Prime Day's best phone deals include 24% off Samsung's Galaxy Note20, the Nokia 800 Tough 4G for under $150, cheap iPhone accessories and more.
Should I Buy The iPhone 11?
Ahead of the expected reveal of the iPhone 12, now might seem like the time to snaffle up an iPhone 11 bargain, but there's actually a better bargain to be had in low-cost iPhones.
What’s the best mobile plan to grab with the Google Pixel 5?
Google’s first 5G phone is now available to pre-order. Find the best Pixel 5 plans here.
How to buy Samsung’s Galaxy S20 FE for $384
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is the cheapest phone in the S20 range at $999. Here's how to get it cheaper.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Circles.Life gives you loads of data for an affordable price.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.