numobile Phone Plans
Don't need the latest phone model? Grab a SIM-only plan or refurbished phone with numobile to save.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Need a new phone but aren't keen on shelling out hundreds for the latest model? With numobile you can choose between getting a SIM-only plan and buying a phone outright, or pick up a refurbished handset with numobile and a reasonable no-nonsense plan to go with it on a 24-month contract.
- Decent value on plans.
- Refurbished handsets for a cheap price.
- Freeze service while travelling so you’re not paying for a plan you’re not using while overseas.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare SIM only plans from numobile here
Compare numobile's refurbished phones on a plan here
numobile review: Why choose it?
numobile can be a fantastic way to save money whether you're grabbing a SIM-only plan with them or get tingan almost good-as-new handset on the cheap. On top of basic data and calls, numobile offers:
- International inclusions. Depending on which plan you buy, you'll get unlimited international calls to 20 to 30 countries, including China, Brazil, France, the US, the UK and more. You'll also get 100 minutes of talk to up to 35 more. These inclusions are similar for long-expiry plans.
- International inclusions. Some of numobile's plans offer unlimited talk and text to 15 separate countries.
- Data bank. Data you don't use will be added to a data bank that you can access any time, up to a maximum of 200GB.
- Data add-ons. If you run out of data for the month and need a little bit more, you can buy an extra 2GB for $10 or 5GB for $25.
- "Freeze" service. You can't get roaming, but you can choose to suspend your service for up to three months if you go travelling without losing stored data in your data bank.
- No early termination fees. If you leave a contract early, you'll only have to pay out the remaining value of the handset you bought.
- Decent value. numobile's plans are perfectly good value, especially considering you're getting a phone as well, at a reasonable price.
- Refurbished handset. When you don't need a brand new handset, a refurbished one can be a great option.
- Have to get a phone. If you don't want a new phone, numobile's not for you.
- No extras. numobile doesn't have any fancy extra features on its plans.
numobile network coverage
The numobile plans rely upon Telstra's wholesale 3G and 4G network, which reaches about 98.8% of the population. Usually, it's only rural or regional areas that might experience a difference in coverage compared to the full Telstra network.
How to switch to numobile?
More guides on Finder
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Review: Android flagship brilliance
If you can stand the price point, there’s an awful lot to like about Samsung’s highest tier Galaxy S21 handset.
OptusPay: How does it work?
OptusPay is a straightforward payment plan system. Here's how it works in four steps.
Optus OPPO plans
Enjoy “unlimited” data on the latest OPPO phones from Optus.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus: Features | Specifications | Pricing
Samsung’s mid-range 2021 flagship phone combines some serious camera zoom and a powerful processor.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra: Features | Specifications | Pricing
Samsung’s new flagship Galaxy S phone combines impressive telephoto muscle and a few tricks borrowed from the Samsung Galaxy Note line.
How does Optus’s “unlimited” data stack up against Telstra and Vodafone?
Optus is finally offering “unlimited” data on its SIM-only plans, but how does it compare to “unlimited” data from Telstra & Vodafone?
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max Review
The iPhone 12 Pro Max is a big phone – big in size, big in camera features and big in price – making it a phone only suitable for a small number of people.
Vodafone iPhone plans
Vodafone has some great deals if you're looking for an affordable way to own a new iPhone, with no excess data charges involved.
Apple iPhone 12 mini review
Apple’s iPhone 12 mini lives up to its name, delivering plenty of power in a truly pocket-sized phone. Predictably, the price you pay is in battery life.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Get no excess data charges on these unlimited data mobile plans.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.