Better Life Mobile Plans
Better Life Mobile offers prepaid plans with a focus on providing services to those on lower incomes.
Better Life Mobile believes that all Australians deserve to have access to a reliable 4G connection. They have a bunch of different plans for those who want an uncomplicated mobile experience to take advantage of.
- Full month expiry prepaid plans, means you pay for less recharges throughout the year.
- Supports community programs.
- Data rollover available.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare Better Life Mobile prepaid plans here
Better Life Mobile has a wide range of prepaid month-to-month plans that won't cost the world.
Check out Better Life Mobile's long expiry plan below
When you want to stay with Better Life Mobile for 12 months and don't use your phone all that much, you can get a monthly trickle of data by prepaying for a year.
Better Life Mobile review: Why choose it?
Better Life Mobile isn't too bad on its data offerings for the prices it charges, but it suffers a bit from limited rollover of data. What sets Better Life Mobile apart from other telcos is its focus on social welfare. It has some community programs in place where it distributes phones with credit to those in need. In addition to the basic plans, with Better Life Mobile you can get:
- Video MMS. Better Life Mobile limits the number of video MMS you can send on its cheaper plans, measured in 40-second chunks. Higher plans allow for unlimited video MMS.
- Data gifting. All of Better Life Mobile's plans allow you to receive gifted data from other Better Life Mobile users, but only the two most expensive plans can actually gift the data.
- Data rollover. Unused data will roll over into the next month, after which it will expire.
- International pack. For $10 extra per month, you can get 120 minutes of international calls to 50 countries.
- Data pack. If you want extra data and are planning to stay with Better Life Mobile for 6 months, you can purchase 12GB more for $88 with a 180-day expiry.
- Full month expiry. Better Life Mobile has full month expiry periods, so no extra recharges are required during the year.
- Community support. Better Life Mobile has programs that benefit people who don't have easy access to communication. Some of its proceeds go towards these projects.
- Limited rollover. Better Life Mobile doesn't have an ongoing bank for you to save up data. Rollover data expires the month after it's transferred.
- Video MMS limit. On cheaper plans, you can only send a limited number of MMS per month.
Better Life Mobile network coverage
Better Life Mobile uses the Telstra wholesale 3G and 4G network, which covers around 98.5% of Australians. The main difference in coverage between the wholesale and full networks is in certain rural and regional areas.
Better Life Mobile: FAQs
How to switch to Better Life Mobile?
How to recharge Better Life Mobile?
Read more on this topic
New Samsung Note 20 5G plans from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone: Where is the best value? Find out which provider has the best value plan for the new Samsung Galaxy Note 5G range.
Optus 5G coverage Check out Optus' 5G coverage areas, plans, and compatible mobile devices in our guide.
Vodafone 5G coverage Find out more about coverage areas, plans and compatible mobile devices in our Vodafone 5G guide.
Optus freezes mobile plan prices: Is it now better value than Telstra and Vodafone? How plans from the big telcos compare right now.
What does the finally completed TPG/Vodafone merger mean for you? How will customer options and pricing be affected?
How does Optus's unlimited mobile top-up stack up? $5 for unlimited data for 24 hours, so what's the catch?
Circles.Life outperforms all other mobile providers with its $28 plan With $10 off a month for a limited time only, we show you why Circles.Life's 100GB plan is a clear winner against its competitors.
amaysim acquires OVO: What does that mean for you? The deal cements amaysim's status as Australia's largest MVNO.
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert