Better Life Mobile Plans
Better Life Mobile offers prepaid plans with a focus on providing services to those on lower incomes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Better Life Mobile believes that all Australians deserve to have access to a reliable 4G connection. They have a bunch of different plans for those who want an uncomplicated mobile experience to take advantage of.
- Full month expiry prepaid plans, means you pay for less recharges throughout the year.
- Supports community programs.
- Data rollover available.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare Better Life Mobile prepaid plans here
Better Life Mobile has a wide range of prepaid month-to-month plans that won't cost the world.
Check out Better Life Mobile's long expiry plan below
When you want to stay with Better Life Mobile for 12 months and don't use your phone all that much, you can get a monthly trickle of data by prepaying for a year.
Better Life Mobile review: Why choose it?
Better Life Mobile isn't too bad on its data offerings for the prices it charges, but it suffers a bit from limited rollover of data. What sets Better Life Mobile apart from other telcos is its focus on social welfare. It has some community programs in place where it distributes phones with credit to those in need. In addition to the basic plans, with Better Life Mobile you can get:
- Video MMS. Better Life Mobile limits the number of video MMS you can send on its cheaper plans, measured in 40-second chunks. Higher plans allow for unlimited video MMS.
- Data gifting. All of Better Life Mobile's plans allow you to receive gifted data from other Better Life Mobile users, but only the two most expensive plans can actually gift the data.
- Data rollover. Unused data will roll over into the next month, after which it will expire.
- International pack. For $10 extra per month, you can get 120 minutes of international calls to 50 countries.
- Data pack. If you want extra data and are planning to stay with Better Life Mobile for 6 months, you can purchase 12GB more for $88 with a 180-day expiry.
- Full month expiry. Better Life Mobile has full month expiry periods, so no extra recharges are required during the year.
- Community support. Better Life Mobile has programs that benefit people who don't have easy access to communication. Some of its proceeds go towards these projects.
- Limited rollover. Better Life Mobile doesn't have an ongoing bank for you to save up data. Rollover data expires the month after it's transferred.
- Video MMS limit. On cheaper plans, you can only send a limited number of MMS per month.
Better Life Mobile network coverage
Better Life Mobile uses the Telstra wholesale 3G and 4G network, which covers around 98.5% of Australians. The main difference in coverage between the wholesale and full networks is in certain rural and regional areas.
Better Life Mobile: FAQs
How to switch to Better Life Mobile?
How to recharge Better Life Mobile?
More guides on Finder
Savings account statistics 2021
Did you know that the average Australian has $29,091 in savings? Learn about this and more in our savings stats report.
Stamp duty in Queensland
Everything you need to know about stamp duty in Queensland and how it’s calculated.
If you're sick of slow speeds on the NBN, or just can't get connected, there are fast 4G/5G plans available for you.
Pay as you go mobile plans
Pay as you go mobile plans are a great way to save money if you don't use your phone very often.
Response to the Inquiry into Future Directions for the Consumer Data Right
Finder's submission in response to the Inquiry into Future Directions for the Consumer Data Right.
PSVR 2: Price, release date, controllers, features and games
What you need to know about PSVR 2 Australian pricing, specs, games, reviews and news.
realme Watch S: Low cost fitness tracking with superb battery life
The realme Watch S isn’t the best fitness tracking watch, but it stands out for its affordable price point and exceptional battery life.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Review: Android flagship brilliance
If you can stand the price point, there’s an awful lot to like about Samsung’s highest tier Galaxy S21 handset.
OptusPay: How does it work?
OptusPay is a straightforward payment plan system. Here's how it works in four steps.
Optus OPPO plans
Enjoy “unlimited” data on the latest OPPO phones from Optus.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Get no excess data charges on these unlimited data mobile plans.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert