- Competitive plan rates.
- Avoid excess charges with their auto cap feature.
- Network reaches 98.5% of Australians.
SpinTel Mobile Plans
SpinTel's SIM-only plans offer a lot of value at competitive prices.
SpinTel has existed since 1996, claiming that their constant objective is to support their customers. Just like with its broadband plans, SpinTel endeavours to keep its mobile plans cheap and uncomplicated, with options up to 15GB a month.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare SpinTel's SIM only mobile plans here
When you're only after 15GB or less and have your own handset, you can get a good deal with SpinTel's SIM only plans.
Spintel review: Why choose it?
SpinTel's plans have competitive prices. The option to cap your data so you don't ever go over is a nice addition. On top of basic plan inclusions, they have:
- Data capping. You can opt in for data capping on any of SpinTel's plans. This means you will never be charged automatically for extra usage. Instead, your service will be cut off unless you add on extra data manually.
- Roaming. You can activate international roaming by contacting SpinTel. Be aware that roaming rates are very high compared to regular domestic charges and you're probably better off picking up a local SIM.
- Good rates. SpinTel's plans may not offer huge wads of data, but the plans it does have are fairly competitive.
- Auto cap. The data auto-cap feature is useful to avoid excess data charges.
- No extras. SpinTel doesn't have any fancy features on its plans. Look elsewhere if you desire them.
SpinTel network coverage
SpinTel uses the Optus 3G and 4G networks for its mobile plans, which cover around 98.5% of the population.
How do I switch to SpinTel?
Read more on this topic
Circles.Life outperforms all other mobile providers with its $28 plan With $10 off a month for a limited time only, we show you why Circles.Life's 100GB plan is a clear winner against its competitors.
amaysim acquires OVO: What does that mean for you? The deal cements amaysim's status as Australia's largest MVNO.
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown Spending more time at home means we're using our mobile data less. Save $100 over the next 3 months by switching to a cheap mobile plan.
Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price We compare the two offerings and which plans they're available on.
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert