SpinTel Mobile Plans
SpinTel's SIM-only plans offer a lot of value at competitive prices.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
SpinTel has existed since 1996, claiming that their constant objective is to support their customers. Just like with its broadband plans, SpinTel endeavours to keep its mobile plans cheap and uncomplicated, with options up to 15GB a month.
- Competitive plan rates.
- Avoid excess charges with their auto cap feature.
- Network reaches 98.5% of Australians.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare SpinTel's SIM only mobile plans here
When you're only after 15GB or less and have your own handset, you can get a good deal with SpinTel's SIM only plans.
Spintel review: Why choose it?
SpinTel's plans have competitive prices. The option to cap your data so you don't ever go over is a nice addition. On top of basic plan inclusions, they have:
- Data capping. You can opt in for data capping on any of SpinTel's plans. This means you will never be charged automatically for extra usage. Instead, your service will be cut off unless you add on extra data manually.
- Roaming. You can activate international roaming by contacting SpinTel. Be aware that roaming rates are very high compared to regular domestic charges and you're probably better off picking up a local SIM.
- Good rates. SpinTel's plans may not offer huge wads of data, but the plans it does have are fairly competitive.
- Auto cap. The data auto-cap feature is useful to avoid excess data charges.
- No extras. SpinTel doesn't have any fancy features on its plans. Look elsewhere if you desire them.
SpinTel network coverage
SpinTel uses the Optus 3G and 4G networks for its mobile plans, which cover around 98.5% of the population.
How do I switch to SpinTel?
More guides on Finder
What’s the cheapest way to get 5G?
With Optus MVNOs now able to connect to the Optus 5G network, getting speedy Internet on your phone is cheaper than ever.
Does new green brand Felix mean cheaper mobile plans soon?
TPG is launching another provider under its growing belt of brands. Felix will be a carbon neutral provider, but will its plans stack up to the competition?
Get access to Australia’s largest 5G network with a Telstra iPhone 12 plan
Pre-order the new iPhone 12 on a plan with Telstra and get access to Australia’s largest 5G network, with plenty of other features attached.
Get “infinite” data when you sign up to an iPhone 12 plan with Vodafone
Vodafone’s plans come with "infinite" data and access to its 5G network. Check out its iPhone 12 plans here.
How does Telstra’s new 5G Home Internet compare to the NBN?
Telstra’s first 5G home wireless plan is out, but how does it compare to what’s already on offer?
Vodafone’s new Infinite data SIM plans have speeds that rival the NBN’s
Vodafone's new range of SIM only plans come with faster speeds and no excess data charges. Is it worth signing up?
NBN plans for seniors
Whether you're looking for the cheapest plan or discounts available, we'll help you find the best NBN plans for seniors.
Best prepaid plans for October 2020
Each month, we pick the best prepaid plans for 5 different categories to help you find the right mobile plan.
Best SIM Only Plans for October 2020
We've done the research to find the best value SIM only plans this month - and it's relative newcomer Circles.Life that takes the cake in 3/4 categories.
Who’s the provider offering 200GB for under $30/month?
Grab a new mobile plan with 200GB of data for just $28/month with our Finder exclusive deal.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Circles.Life gives you loads of data for an affordable price.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert