Spintel's simple SIM-only plans offer a lot of value at competitive prices. Here's everything you need to know to compare Spintel's plans.
Spintel provides a range of telecommunications services, but in the mobile arena, its primary products are SIM-only plans on the Optus 4G network with rolling month-to-month terms.
Spintel 4G SIM-only contract plans
Spintel operates as an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator) running on the Optus network for provision of its SIM-only services. That means you'll need to already have a smartphone or mobile handset to use with a Spintel-provided SIM card.
All of Spintel's plans operate on a postpaid basis. That means you'll be billed at the end of each month for at least your plan rate, plus any additional usage you've accrued. Its plans operate on a month-to-month basis, so there's no long-term commitment and it's easy to go up or down plan tiers if you work out you need more inclusions or fewer.
All of Spintel's SIM-only plans have a flat $10 SIM fee, paid once when you set up an account. Here are the basics of Spintel's 4G SIM-only plans:
- Spintel 4G SIM-only $9.95 : Unlimited texts, 200 minutes of calls, 1.5GB of data
- Spintel 4G SIM-only $15.95 : Unlimited texts and calls, 3GB of data
- Spintel 4G SIM-only $23.95 : Unlimited texts and calls, 6GB of data
- Spintel 4G SIM-only $25.95 : Unlimited texts and calls, 10GB of data
Spintel often runs special discount rates on its plans, so it's worth checking its current deals:
With just a few plans to its name, it's easy enough to compare and contrast Spintel's 4G SIM-only offerings at each price point. Its $9.95 plan offers great value for such a low asking price, but it's not alone in the bargain arena:
Here's how its mid-tier plan compares against other SIM-only month-to-month offerings:
Why should you consider Spintel?
Spintel's range of plans is pretty easy to understand, and that's a big plus if you don't like complexity. Like most postpaid carriers, if you go over your data quota, you can have an automatic 1GB top-up applied for just $10, but Spintel has a point of differentiation here.
Its default position is to have your data capped at its limit, so you don't automatically get slugged with that extra $10 charge. You can go for a no-capped plan if it suits you, but you can also use Spintel's plans with fair assurance of what you'll actually pay each month.
Compare all mobile providers
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals
- Data-lovers rejoice, Kogan Mobile’s massive 23GB for $4.90 deal is back
- Save 50% on your phone bill with OVO Mobile’s half-price deal
- Optus Mobile deals: Discount codes and coupons for April 2018
- Kogan Mobile deals: Discount codes and coupons for April 2018
- KISS Mobile deals: Discount codes and coupons for April 2018