SpinTel's simple SIM-only plans offer a lot of value at competitive prices. Here's everything you need to know to compare SpinTel's plans.
Is SpinTel right for me?
- What does SpinTel offer? SpinTel deals in month-to-month SIM-only plans delivered over the Optus 3G and 4G networks. These plans can be bundled with SpinTel's home broadband plans if you prefer combining all your telco services into a single bill.
- Product highlights: Generous data caps, affordable monthly rates, bonus international call credit on select plans.
- Watch out for: SpinTel charges a $10 activation fee with all its SIM-only plans, making it a more expensive buy-in than many competitors.
SpinTel SIM-only plans
SpinTel's SIM-only plans explained
- SpinTel $9.95: Unlimited texts, 100 minutes of calls, 2GB of data
- SpinTel $15.95: Unlimited talk and text, 5GB of data
- SpinTel $19.95: Unlimited talk and text, 7GB of data
- SpinTel $22.95: Unlimited talk and text, $100 international credit, 9GB of data
- SpinTel $26.95: Unlimited talk and text, $400 international credit, 15GB of data
SpinTel gives you the option of capping your data usage with its plans. On a capped plan, exceeding your monthly data cap will see SpinTel disable your Internet access until the end of your current billing cycle. If you choose the uncapped option, SpinTel will instead charge you $10 per 1GB over your monthly data cap, up to a maximum of 10GB in excess data. At that point, your data access will be blocked until the end of your current billing cycle.
How does SpinTel compare?
- A good amount of data for your dollar
- Competitive pricing, especially at higher data caps
- International call credit adds extra value to top-tier plans
Why should you consider SpinTel?
SpinTel's range of plans is pretty easy to understand, and that's a big plus if you don't like complexity. Like most postpaid carriers, if you go over your data quota, you can have an automatic 1GB top-up applied for just $10, but SpinTel has a point of differentiation here.
Its default position is to have your data capped at its limit, so you don't automatically get slugged with that extra $10 charge. You can go for a no-capped plan if it suits you, but you can also use SpinTel's plans with fair assurance of what you'll actually pay each month.
How to contact SpinTel
|Phone||1300 303 375|
|Support hours||Mon-Fri: 8:00am to 8:00pm|
Sat-Sun: 9:00am to 5:00pm