- Wide range of 30, 60 or 365 day expiry prepaid plans
- Big first month discounts on some plans
- Full month (30 day) expiry means less recharges throughout the year
Catch Connect Mobile Plans
Online retailer Catch has prepaid deals for customers who want a short or long-term prepaid plan.
Catch Connect is a mobile phone provider run by the online deal store, Catch.
Compare Catch Connect 30-day mobile plans here
Catch Connect has a set of reasonable month to month plans for customers looking for a prepaid deal.
Compare Catch Connect 90-day mobile plans here
For people who don't mind locking in for longer than a month, Catch Connect has a selection of three-month plans for you to choose from.
Compare Catch Connect 365-day mobile plans here
Planning to stick with Catch Connect for a year? Get some great value on data with its year-long prepaid plans.
Catch Connect review: Why choose it?
Catch Connect's prices are fine for what they provide, though you do get better value by buying into its prepaid plans with much longer expiry periods. On top of basic plan inclusions, Catch Connect offers:
- Data top ups. If you need more data before your next recharge, you can buy an extra 1GB for $10 or 2GB for $15. This extra data expires after 30 days.
- International packs. Get 100 international minutes for $5 or 300 international minutes for $10, letting you make calls to 32 countries. You also get unlimited SMS and MMS to those countries.
- First purchase discounts. Catch commonly has deals where a plan will be extremely cheap when you buy it. From your first recharge onwards though, you'll have to pay the full price which can be significantly higher.
- Value on long plans. The data per dollar value of Catch Connect's plans increases the longer a period you buy them for.
- 30-day expiry. The full month expiry period means you won't have to recharge an extra time during the year.
- First month discounts. Be careful with Catch Connect's sometimes huge first month discounts since plans auto-recharge by default and you can get a huge shock with your next bill.
- No extras. Catch Connect doesn't have any extra features on its plans.
- Self control. Catch Connect's long-expiry plans give you all your data right up front, which means you have to be careful not to blow it all at once.
Catch Connect network coverage
Catch Connect plans are powered by the Optus 4G network, which reaches around 98.5% of the Australian population.
Catch Connect: FAQ
How do I switch to Catch Connect?
How do I recharge Catch Connect?
Read more on this topic
amaysim acquires OVO: What does that mean for you? The deal cements amaysim's status as Australia's largest MVNO.
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown Spending more time at home means we're using our mobile data less. Save $100 over the next 3 months by switching to a cheap mobile plan.
Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price We compare the two offerings and which plans they're available on.
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Woolworths Mobile deals on latest Samsung Galaxy models Woolworths Mobile has cut $250 off their new Samsung S20 range, with bonus savings off your grocery bills too.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet