Catch Connect Mobile Plans
Online retailer Catch has prepaid deals for customers who want a short or long-term prepaid plan.
Updated . What changed?
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Catch Connect is a mobile phone provider run by the online deal store, Catch.
Compare more mobile plans below
- Choose from 30, 90 or 365 day expiry prepaid plans
- Full month (30 day) expiry means less recharges throughout the year
Compare Catch Connect 30-day mobile plans here
Catch Connect one simple monthly plan for customers looking for a prepaid deal.
Compare Catch Connect 90-day mobile plans here
For people who don't mind locking in for longer than a month, Catch Connect has a selection of three-month plans for you to choose from.
Compare Catch Connect 365-day mobile plans here
Planning to stick with Catch Connect for a year? Get some great value on data with its year-long prepaid plans.
Catch Connect review: Why choose it?
Catch Connect's prices are fine for what they provide, though you do get better value by buying into its prepaid plan with the 90-day expiry period. On top of basic plan inclusions, Catch Connect offers:
- Data top ups. If you need more data before your next recharge, you can buy an extra 1GB for $10 or 2GB for $15. This extra data expires after 30 days.
- International packs. Get 100 international minutes for $5 or 300 international minutes for $10, letting you make calls to 32 countries. You also get unlimited SMS and MMS to those countries.
- Value on longer plans. The data per dollar value of Catch Connect's plans increases the longer a period you buy them for.
- 30-day expiry. The full month expiry period means you won't have to recharge an extra time during the year.
- No extras. Catch Connect doesn't have any extra features on its plans.
- Self control. Catch Connect's long-expiry plans give you all your data right up front, which means you have to be careful not to blow it all at once.
Catch Connect network coverage
Catch Connect plans are powered by the Optus 4G network, which reaches around 98.5% of the Australian population.
Catch Connect: FAQ
How do I recharge Catch Connect?
More guides on Finder
Should I import an iPhone 12 from the USA?
The US model of the iPhone 12 has superior 5G support compared to the Australian model, but there are some details to be aware of before you order an American iPhone 12.
Does new green brand Felix mean cheaper mobile plans soon?
TPG is launching another provider under its growing belt of brands. Felix will be a carbon neutral provider, but will its plans stack up to the competition?
Get access to Australia’s largest 5G network with a Telstra iPhone 12 plan
Pre-order the new iPhone 12 on a plan with Telstra and get access to Australia’s largest 5G network, with plenty of other features attached.
What’s the cheapest way to get an iPhone 12 plan in Australia?
We’ve compared what’s on offer and found the cheapest iPhone plans in the country.
Get “infinite” data when you sign up to an iPhone 12 plan with Vodafone
Vodafone’s plans come with "infinite" data and access to its 5G network. Check out its iPhone 12 plans here.
Optus is offering the new iPhone 12 for under $100 a month
Getting your hands on the new iPhone 12 doesn't have to cost you a fortune upfront.
Should I Buy The iPhone 11?
Ahead of the expected reveal of the iPhone 12, now might seem like the time to snaffle up an iPhone 11 bargain, but there's actually a better bargain to be had in low-cost iPhones.
How to buy Samsung’s Galaxy S20 FE for $384
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is the cheapest phone in the S20 range at $999. Here's how to get it cheaper.
Vodafone’s new Infinite data SIM plans have speeds that rival the NBN’s
Vodafone's new range of SIM only plans come with faster speeds and no excess data charges. Is it worth signing up?
Best prepaid plans for October 2020
Each month, we pick the best prepaid plans for 5 different categories to help you find the right mobile plan.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Circles.Life gives you loads of data for an affordable price.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.