Catch Connect Mobile Plans
Online retailer Catch has prepaid deals for customers who want a short or long-term prepaid plan.
Updated . What changed?
Catch Connect is a mobile phone provider run by the online deal store, Catch.
- Choose from 30, 90 or 365 day expiry prepaid plans
- Full month (30 day) expiry means less recharges throughout the year
Compare Catch Connect 30-day mobile plans here
Catch Connect one simple monthly plan for customers looking for a prepaid deal.
Compare Catch Connect 90-day mobile plans here
For people who don't mind locking in for longer than a month, Catch Connect has a selection of three-month plans for you to choose from.
Compare Catch Connect 365-day mobile plans here
Planning to stick with Catch Connect for a year? Get some great value on data with its year-long prepaid plans.
Catch Connect review: Why choose it?
Catch Connect's prices are fine for what they provide, though you do get better value by buying into its prepaid plan with the 90-day expiry period. On top of basic plan inclusions, Catch Connect offers:
- Data top ups. If you need more data before your next recharge, you can buy an extra 1GB for $10 or 2GB for $15. This extra data expires after 30 days.
- International packs. Get 100 international minutes for $5 or 300 international minutes for $10, letting you make calls to 32 countries. You also get unlimited SMS and MMS to those countries.
- Value on longer plans. The data per dollar value of Catch Connect's plans increases the longer a period you buy them for.
- 30-day expiry. The full month expiry period means you won't have to recharge an extra time during the year.
- No extras. Catch Connect doesn't have any extra features on its plans.
- Self control. Catch Connect's long-expiry plans give you all your data right up front, which means you have to be careful not to blow it all at once.
Catch Connect network coverage
Catch Connect plans are powered by the Optus 4G network, which reaches around 98.5% of the Australian population.
Catch Connect: FAQ
How do I recharge Catch Connect?
Read more on this topic
New Samsung Note 20 5G plans from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone: Where is the best value? Find out which provider has the best value plan for the new Samsung Galaxy Note 5G range.
Optus 5G coverage Check out Optus' 5G coverage areas, plans, and compatible mobile devices in our guide.
Vodafone 5G coverage Find out more about coverage areas, plans and compatible mobile devices in our Vodafone 5G guide.
Optus freezes mobile plan prices: Is it now better value than Telstra and Vodafone? How plans from the big telcos compare right now.
What does the finally completed TPG/Vodafone merger mean for you? How will customer options and pricing be affected?
How does Optus's unlimited mobile top-up stack up? $5 for unlimited data for 24 hours, so what's the catch?
Circles.Life outperforms all other mobile providers with its $28 plan With $10 off a month for a limited time only, we show you why Circles.Life's 100GB plan is a clear winner against its competitors.
amaysim acquires OVO: What does that mean for you? The deal cements amaysim's status as Australia's largest MVNO.
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet