- Wide range of plans for any data amount.
- PAYG options if you're not a heavy mobile user.
- Pretty good value on their six-month prepaid plans.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
For individuals who have a need to call overseas, Lycamobile has some of the strongest international inclusions of any provider on its prepaid plans. The data isn't too bad, either.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare Lycamobile's 30-day prepaid plans here
Never exceed your usage with this huge range of prepaid plans from Lycamobile.
Compare long expiry prepaid plans from Lycamobile below
If you know you're going to stick with Lycamobile long prepaid plans, get a discount off its regular offerings by paying in advance.
Lycamobile review: Why choose it?
Lycamobile has a bunch of different plans for almost any price point and data desire. It also has:
- International inclusions. Many of Lycamobile's prepaid plans have free international calls to a certain number of destinations. Some allow for calls to 12 countries, while more expensive ones include 54 countries.
- Data add-ons. If you're ever craving more data before your next recharge, you can purchase 1GB for $5, 3GB for $10 or 10GB for $15.
- Unlimited Lyca-to-Lyca calls. If you happen to know a lot of other Lycamobile users, you can call them up for free no matter where in the world they might be.
- Pay-as-you-go SIM. For customers who might be after a pay-as-you-go phone plan, you can order a prepaid SIM from Lycamobile with a set amount of credit on it. Credit will be deducted for every text, minute of phone call or bit of data you use. When you cancel with Lycamobile, any remaining credit can be used on a pay-as-you-go basis.
- Wide range. No matter how much data you're after, Lycamobile has plans that hit almost any amount you could want.
- Six-month prepaid. The six-month prepaid plans offer even greater value than usual if you're willing to stick with them for half a year. The value won't blow you out of the water though.
- 28-day expiry. Having an expiry period shorter than a month means you'll be paying for an extra recharge throughout the year.
Lycamobile network coverage
Lycamobile's service is powered by the Telstra wholesale network, which covers 98.8% of Australians. Places where there may be a difference in coverage compared to the full Telstra network are usually rural or regional areas.
How to switch to Lycamobile?
How to recharge with Lycamobile?
More guides on Finder
Killer mobile plan deal: 200GB for just $20
Sick of slow Internet at home? Grab yourself a lockdown deal with amaysim’s latest mobile plan offer of 200GB for $20.
How to break your 6 worst tech habits
SPONSORED: What are the top 5 worst tech habits? In this guide, we show you how to cut them out for a happier, healthier existence.
Buying a phone outright vs on a plan
Buying a phone on a plan from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone can make owning a new phone easier for you, but is there a better solution for the long run?
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
Nokia G10 review: A budget phone that’s also future-proof
Nokia’s budget-centric G10 offers great value for money, especially thanks to its three-year warranty and two years of upgrades built in.
Telstra data sharing
You can now share you data between 10 Telstra plans. Find out how it works and which Telstra plans offer this feature.
Oppo Find X3 Pro Review: Cute microscope, but a phone with lots of catches
The Oppo Find X3 Pro tries a lot of new tricks to entice buyers, which leads to an intriguing, but sometimes frustrating premium handset experience.
15.6 million GB of data wasted: How bad is your mobile plan?
Are you paying for data you’re not actually using? You could save up to $500 a year by switching to a mobile plan that works better for you.
realme 7 5G review: Affordable 5G with an amazing display
The realme 7 5G brings a lot of features to the mid-range 5G market at an appealing price point, but it’s not quite the super-bargain it might seem.
Pay as you go mobile plans
Pay as you go mobile plans are a great way to save money if you don't use your phone very often.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Get no excess data charges on these unlimited data mobile plans.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert