Lycamobile Prepaid Mobile Plans
Lycamobile offers prepaid SIM-only plans with a strong focus on users who need to make lots of international calls.
For individuals who have a need to call overseas, Lycamobile has some of the strongest international inclusions of any provider on its prepaid plans. The data isn't too bad, either.
- Wide range of plans for any data amount.
- PAYG options if you're not a heavy mobile user.
- Pretty good value on their six-month prepaid plans.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare Lycamobile's 30-day prepaid plans here
Never exceed your usage with this huge range of prepaid plans from Lycamobile.
Compare long expiry prepaid plans from Lycamobile below
If you know you're going to stick with Lycamobile for six months, get a discount off its regular offerings by paying in advance.
Lycamobile review: Why choose it?
Lycamobile has a bunch of different plans for almost any price point and data desire. It also has:
- International inclusions. Many of Lycamobile's prepaid plans have free international calls to a certain number of destinations. Some allow for calls to 12 countries, while more expensive ones include 54 countries.
- Data add-ons. If you're ever craving more data before your next recharge, you can purchase 1GB for $5, 3GB for $10 or 10GB for $15.
- Unlimited Lyca-to-Lyca calls. If you happen to know a lot of other Lycamobile users, you can call them up for free no matter where in the world they might be.
- Pay-as-you-go SIM. For customers who might be after a pay-as-you-go phone plan, you can order a prepaid SIM from Lycamobile with a set amount of credit on it. Credit will be deducted for every text, minute of phone call or bit of data you use. When you cancel with Lycamobile, any remaining credit can be used on a pay-as-you-go basis.
- Wide range. No matter how much data you're after, Lycamobile has plans that hit almost any amount you could want.
- Six-month prepaid. The six-month prepaid plans offer even greater value than usual if you're willing to stick with them for half a year. The value won't blow you out of the water though.
- 28-day expiry. Having an expiry period shorter than a month means you'll be paying for an extra recharge throughout the year.
Lycamobile network coverage
Lycamobile's service is powered by the Telstra wholesale network, which covers 98.8% of Australians. Places where there may be a difference in coverage compared to the full Telstra network are usually rural or regional areas.
How to switch to Lycamobile?
How to recharge with Lycamobile?
Read more on this topic
Best prepaid plans for September 2020 Each month, we pick the best prepaid plans for 5 different categories to help you find the right mobile plan.
Will amaysim dump Optus? The bargain mobile plan provider is contemplating a switch of networks. What will that mean for customers?
Telstra 5G coverage Find out more about coverage areas, data plans and compatible mobile devices in our Telstra 5G guide.
Who's the provider offering 200GB for under $30/month? Grab a new mobile plan with 200GB of data for just $28/month with our Finder exclusive deal.
New Samsung Note 20 5G plans from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone: Where is the best value? Find out which provider has the best value plan for the new Samsung Galaxy Note 5G range.
Optus 5G coverage Check out Optus' 5G coverage areas, plans, and compatible mobile devices in our guide.
Vodafone 5G coverage Find out more about coverage areas, plans and compatible mobile devices in our Vodafone 5G guide.
Optus freezes mobile plan prices: Is it now better value than Telstra and Vodafone? How plans from the big telcos compare right now.
What does the finally completed TPG/Vodafone merger mean for you? How will customer options and pricing be affected?
How does Optus's unlimited mobile top-up stack up? $5 for unlimited data for 24 hours, so what's the catch?
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Our Finder exclusive Circles.Life deal gives you double the data.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert