- Wide range of plans for any data amount.
- PAYG options if you're not a heavy mobile user.
- Pretty good value on their six-month prepaid plans.
Lycamobile Prepaid Mobile Plans
Lycamobile offers prepaid SIM-only plans with a strong focus on users who need to make lots of international calls.
For individuals who have a need to call overseas, Lycamobile has some of the strongest international inclusions of any provider on its prepaid plans. The data isn't too bad, either.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare Lycamobile's 30-day prepaid plans here
Never exceed your usage with this huge range of prepaid plans from Lycamobile.
Compare long expiry prepaid plans from Lycamobile below
If you know you're going to stick with Lycamobile for six months, get a discount off its regular offerings by paying in advance.
Lycamobile review: Why choose it?
Lycamobile has a bunch of different plans for almost any price point and data desire. It also has:
- International inclusions. Many of Lycamobile's prepaid plans have free international calls to a certain number of destinations. Some allow for calls to 12 countries, while more expensive ones include 54 countries.
- Data add-ons. If you're ever craving more data before your next recharge, you can purchase 1GB for $5, 3GB for $10 or 10GB for $15.
- Unlimited Lyca-to-Lyca calls. If you happen to know a lot of other Lycamobile users, you can call them up for free no matter where in the world they might be.
- Pay-as-you-go SIM. For customers who might be after a pay-as-you-go phone plan, you can order a prepaid SIM from Lycamobile with a set amount of credit on it. Credit will be deducted for every text, minute of phone call or bit of data you use. When you cancel with Lycamobile, any remaining credit can be used on a pay-as-you-go basis.
- Wide range. No matter how much data you're after, Lycamobile has plans that hit almost any amount you could want.
- Six-month prepaid. The six-month prepaid plans offer even greater value than usual if you're willing to stick with them for half a year. The value won't blow you out of the water though.
- 28-day expiry. Having an expiry period shorter than a month means you'll be paying for an extra recharge throughout the year.
Lycamobile network coverage
Lycamobile's service is powered by the Telstra wholesale network, which covers 98.8% of Australians. Places where there may be a difference in coverage compared to the full Telstra network are usually rural or regional areas.
How to switch to Lycamobile?
How to recharge with Lycamobile?
- The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale
- New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone
- Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown
- Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price
- Telstra, Optus & more offer free data and calls for working from home: How much more do you get?
Read more on this topic
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown Spending more time at home means we're using our mobile data less. Save $100 over the next 3 months by switching to a cheap mobile plan.
Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price We compare the two offerings and which plans they're available on.
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Woolworths Mobile deals on latest Samsung Galaxy models Woolworths Mobile has cut $250 off their new Samsung S20 range, with bonus savings off your grocery bills too.
Vodafone 5G: What you need to know Vodafone's 5G network will be available from early 2020, joining rivals Telstra and Optus with just a few key differences worth knowing about.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert