Lycamobile Prepaid Mobile Plans
Lycamobile offers prepaid SIM-only plans with a strong focus on users who need to make lots of international calls.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
For individuals who have a need to call overseas, Lycamobile has some of the strongest international inclusions of any provider on its prepaid plans. The data isn't too bad, either.
- Wide range of plans for any data amount.
- PAYG options if you're not a heavy mobile user.
- Pretty good value on their six-month prepaid plans.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare Lycamobile's 30-day prepaid plans here
Never exceed your usage with this huge range of prepaid plans from Lycamobile.
Compare long expiry prepaid plans from Lycamobile below
If you know you're going to stick with Lycamobile for six months, get a discount off its regular offerings by paying in advance.
Lycamobile review: Why choose it?
Lycamobile has a bunch of different plans for almost any price point and data desire. It also has:
- International inclusions. Many of Lycamobile's prepaid plans have free international calls to a certain number of destinations. Some allow for calls to 12 countries, while more expensive ones include 54 countries.
- Data add-ons. If you're ever craving more data before your next recharge, you can purchase 1GB for $5, 3GB for $10 or 10GB for $15.
- Unlimited Lyca-to-Lyca calls. If you happen to know a lot of other Lycamobile users, you can call them up for free no matter where in the world they might be.
- Pay-as-you-go SIM. For customers who might be after a pay-as-you-go phone plan, you can order a prepaid SIM from Lycamobile with a set amount of credit on it. Credit will be deducted for every text, minute of phone call or bit of data you use. When you cancel with Lycamobile, any remaining credit can be used on a pay-as-you-go basis.
- Wide range. No matter how much data you're after, Lycamobile has plans that hit almost any amount you could want.
- Six-month prepaid. The six-month prepaid plans offer even greater value than usual if you're willing to stick with them for half a year. The value won't blow you out of the water though.
- 28-day expiry. Having an expiry period shorter than a month means you'll be paying for an extra recharge throughout the year.
Lycamobile network coverage
Lycamobile's service is powered by the Telstra wholesale network, which covers 98.8% of Australians. Places where there may be a difference in coverage compared to the full Telstra network are usually rural or regional areas.
How to switch to Lycamobile?
How to recharge with Lycamobile?
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
20% off HP ENVY Laptop 13-ba0079TX, Save $243 on the Huawei P40, 44% off Belkin Classic Pro Backpack Laptop Bag.
Why mobile plans are nearly 20% cheaper than a year ago
It’s never been a better time to switch mobile plans than now. Prices have dropped by 17% compared to last year, and over 50% since 5 years ago.
How does Optus’s “unlimited” data stack up against Telstra and Vodafone?
Optus is finally offering “unlimited” data on its SIM-only plans, but how does it compare to “unlimited” data from Telstra & Vodafone?
MyNetFone business mobile plans
MyNetFone offers a range of mobile plans for your business, with a dedicated app to keep track of your spending.
Black Friday 2020: Best mobile plan deals
Top deals include 500GB for $55 from Vodafone, triple the data from Circles.Life and 50% off amaysim long expiry plans.
Data only SIM plans
Data only SIM plans can be easily inserted into your iPad or tablet for wireless Internet on the go.
TPG’s new MVNO, Felix, comes with ‘unlimited’ data but at capped speeds. Is it worth it, or are there better plans out there?
Does new green brand Felix mean cheaper mobile plans soon?
TPG is launching another provider under its growing belt of brands. Felix will be a carbon neutral provider, but will its plans stack up to the competition?
Vodafone’s new Infinite data SIM plans have speeds that rival the NBN’s
Vodafone's new range of SIM only plans come with faster speeds and no excess data charges. Is it worth signing up?
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Get no excess data charges on these unlimited data mobile plans.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert