Exetel Mobile Plans
Exetel has a range of no-fuss mobile plans that won’t cost you a cent to get delivered.
Exetel is a family business that was founded in a basement 15 years ago. When you sign up with Exetel mobile, you can get your choice of data on a monthly plan and even opt out of excess data charges.
- Decent value on SIM only plans.
- Spend control limit on plans to help you curb over-spending.
- Some international call credit available.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare SIM only mobile plans from Exetel here
Pick up one of Exetel's competitive SIM only plans, slot the SIM into your handset and get unlimited calls plus monthly data.
Exetel review: Why choose Exetel?
Exetel's SIM only plans offer good value for lower data ranges, though if you're looking for more than 18GB monthly, you'll have to choose a different provider.
- International inclusions. The more expensive plans come with various amounts of international call credit (up to $500). Different rates apply depending on what country you're calling or texting.
- Spend control function. If you want, you can specify a limit to how much can be spent on extra data every month, meaning you won't pay for more data if you don't want to.
- Spend control limit. Specify a $0 limit on extra data spend and never get charged for excess usage.
- Decent value. Exetel's basic plans are competitive with others in the MVNO market.
- Limited calls on 1GB.The 1GB for $9.99 plan only allows for 200 minutes of national calls monthly.
- Charged in advance.Exetel requires payment ahead of the month, rather than on a postpaid basis.
Exetel network coverage
Exetel uses the Optus 4G network, which covers over 97% of the population.
Read more on this topic
How does Optus's unlimited mobile top-up stack up? $5 for unlimited data for 24 hours, so what's the catch?
Circles.Life outperforms all other mobile providers with its $28 plan With $10 off a month for a limited time only, we show you why Circles.Life's 100GB plan is a clear winner against its competitors.
amaysim acquires OVO: What does that mean for you? The deal cements amaysim's status as Australia's largest MVNO.
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown Spending more time at home means we're using our mobile data less. Save $100 over the next 3 months by switching to a cheap mobile plan.
Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price We compare the two offerings and which plans they're available on.
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert