Exetel Mobile Plans
Exetel has a range of no-fuss mobile plans that won’t cost you a cent to get delivered.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Exetel is a family business that was founded in a basement 15 years ago. When you sign up with Exetel mobile, you can get your choice of data on a monthly plan and even opt out of excess data charges.
- Decent value on SIM only plans.
- Spend control limit on plans to help you curb over-spending.
- Some international call credit available.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare SIM only mobile plans from Exetel here
Pick up one of Exetel's competitive SIM only plans, slot the SIM into your handset and get unlimited calls plus monthly data.
Exetel review: Why choose Exetel?
Exetel's SIM only plans offer good value for lower data ranges, though if you're looking for more than 18GB monthly, you'll have to choose a different provider.
- International inclusions. The more expensive plans come with various amounts of international call credit (up to $500). Different rates apply depending on what country you're calling or texting.
- Spend control function. If you want, you can specify a limit to how much can be spent on extra data every month, meaning you won't pay for more data if you don't want to.
- Spend control limit. Specify a $0 limit on extra data spend and never get charged for excess usage.
- Decent value. Exetel's basic plans are competitive with others in the MVNO market.
- Limited calls on 1GB.The 1GB for $9.99 plan only allows for 200 minutes of national calls monthly.
- Charged in advance.Exetel requires payment ahead of the month, rather than on a postpaid basis.
Exetel network coverage
Exetel uses the Optus 4G network, which covers over 97% of the population.
More guides on Finder
Telstra international roaming
You can get international roaming on most of Telstra’s postpaid mobile plans for just $10 a day.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 50% off car essentials at Catch, half-price meat thermometers, eBay Plus tech sale.
Dell G7 7700 Gaming Laptop: Boss-acceptable gaming
Dell’s G7 Gaming Laptop doesn’t quite have all the frills of its Alienware models, but it’s well worth tracking down at a discount.
Westpac Altitude Platinum Qantas – Existing customer offer
With bonus Qantas Points and a range of complimentary insurance covers, the Westpac Altitude Platinum - Qantas is worth considering if you want more frequent flyer points.
Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card – Existing Customer Offer
Earn Altitude rewards with Westpac’s Altitude Platinum credit card, while enjoying the benefits and privileges of platinum status.
From costs and finance options to what materials you’ll need, learn about bathroom renovations in this comprehensive guide.
Tap-and-whoa: Aussies racked up $24 billion on credit cards in December
Funding Christmas festivities pushed Aussies $24.3 billion deeper into debt, according to Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus: Features | Specifications | Pricing
Samsung’s mid-range 2021 flagship phone combines some serious camera zoom and a powerful processor.
Samsung Galaxy S21: Features | Specifications | Pricing
Samsung’s cheapest model promises a pocket-friendly size along with premium features.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra: Features | Specifications | Pricing
Samsung’s new flagship Galaxy S phone combines impressive telephoto muscle and a few tricks borrowed from the Samsung Galaxy Note line.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Get no excess data charges on these unlimited data mobile plans.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert