Exetel Mobile Plans
Exetel has a range of no-fuss mobile plans that won’t cost you a cent to get delivered.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Exetel is a family business that was founded in a basement 15 years ago. When you sign up with Exetel mobile, you can get your choice of data on a monthly plan and even opt out of excess data charges.
- Decent value on SIM only plans.
- Spend control limit on plans to help you curb over-spending.
- Some international call credit available.
Compare mobile plans below
Compare SIM only mobile plans from Exetel here
Pick up one of Exetel's competitive SIM only plans, slot the SIM into your handset and get unlimited calls plus monthly data.
Exetel review: Why choose Exetel?
Exetel's SIM only plans offer good value for lower data ranges, though if you're looking for more than 18GB monthly, you'll have to choose a different provider.
- International inclusions. The more expensive plans come with various amounts of international call credit (up to $500). Different rates apply depending on what country you're calling or texting.
- Spend control function. If you want, you can specify a limit to how much can be spent on extra data every month, meaning you won't pay for more data if you don't want to.
- Spend control limit. Specify a $0 limit on extra data spend and never get charged for excess usage.
- Decent value. Exetel's basic plans are competitive with others in the MVNO market.
- Limited calls on 1GB.The 1GB for $9.99 plan only allows for 200 minutes of national calls monthly.
- Charged in advance.Exetel requires payment ahead of the month, rather than on a postpaid basis.
Exetel network coverage
Exetel uses the Optus 4G network, which covers over 97% of the population.
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 70% off Full Body Luxury Massage Chairs, 40% off HelloFresh boxes, 75% off wine at Vinomofo.
He’s a bit of a fixer-upper: 4 in 5 first home buyers intend to renovate
First home buyers are getting practical with different tactics to enter the property market, according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison website. A new survey has revealed that 1 in 5 (22%) first home buyers plan to renovate immediately after purchasing. Finder shares tips for sticking to your renovation budget.
Savings account statistics 2021
Did you know that the average Australian has $29,091 in savings? Learn about this and more in our savings stats report.
Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard – Exclusive Offer
Enjoy 10,000 bonus points and 12 months interest-free on balance transfers and purchases. Plus, an ongoing $0 annual fee.
Motorola Moto e7 review: Low cost phone with balanced compromises
The Motorola Moto e7 primarily sells on the fact that it’s rather cheap, and with that comes a well-balanced set of compromises.
Stamp duty in the Northern Territory
Everything you need to know about stamp duty in the NT and how it’s calculated.
Stamp duty in South Australia
Here’s everything you need to know about stamp duty in South Australia and how it’s calculated.
Stamp duty in Tasmania
Everything you need to know about stamp duty in Tasmania and how it’s calculated.
Stamp duty in Queensland
Everything you need to know about stamp duty in Queensland and how it’s calculated.
If you're sick of slow speeds on the NBN, or just can't get connected, there are fast 4G/5G plans available for you.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
Get no excess data charges on these unlimited data mobile plans.
Avoid bill shock and control your spending with the best-value offers.
Ask an Expert