- Some international inclusions.
- Network covers 98.5% of Australians.
iPrimus Mobile Plans
iPrimus aims to please with affordable plans that include international calls.
iPrimus actually owns some of its own network infrastructure, unlike most mobile providers. Though iPrimus only has a few plans to pick from, you can get some decent value on your data and even some international minutes, provided you're willing to sign a 12-month contract.
Compare more mobile plans below
Compare iPrimus' SIM-only plans here
Planning to stay with iPrimus for a year? It offers a number of competitive mobile plans available on a 12-month contract.
iPrimus review: Why choose iPrimus?
If you're comfortable signing a 12-month contract, iPrimus's options are pretty good value for the amount of data they offer. On top of basic data and call inclusions, you get:
- International inclusions. All of iPrimus's plans have international call minutes, which you can use to contact 35 countries.
- Contract value. iPrimus' plans are reasonably competitive for the amount of data they offer.
- Mandatory contract. You have to sign up to a 12-month contract to get an iPrimus mobile plan, with associated early termination fees if you want to leave early.
- $10 SIM fee. You have to pay an additional $10 to get your SIM shipped for activation.
iPrimus network coverage
iPrimus uses the Optus 3G and 4G network, which reaches around 98.5% of Australians.
iPrimus Mobile: FAQ
How do I switch to iPrimus?
- The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale
- New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone
- Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown
- Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price
- Telstra, Optus & more offer free data and calls for working from home: How much more do you get?
Read more on this topic
The best deals in Telstra’s Super Saver sale Find out how you could save up to $330 on a new mobile phone with Telstra's Super Saver deals.
New iPhone SE 2020 Plans from Telstra, Optus & Vodafone Telstra, Vodafone & Optus have released mobile plans for the new iPhone SE 2020. We've broken down their prices and features here.
Save by switching to a cheap mobile plan during lockdown Spending more time at home means we're using our mobile data less. Save $100 over the next 3 months by switching to a cheap mobile plan.
Optus and Vodafone now offering the Google Pixel 4 at half price We compare the two offerings and which plans they're available on.
Vodafone’s 5G network is now online Vodafone goes live with its first 5G site in Australia, with talks of 5G global roaming soon to come.
Optus rolls out new Samsung Galaxy S20 plans with free Buds+ and double data Pre-order the latest Samsung handset from Optus and get double the data for the first year, plus a free pair of Galaxy Buds+.
Telstra releases S20 plans with free upgrade from S20 to S20+ Telstra's giving you a free upgrade from the Samsung S20 to S20+ for a limited time only.
Vodafone releases S20 plans with free 4G to 5G model upgrade Vodafone is giving you a free upgrade to the new 5G Samsung S20 and S20+ models, as well as complimentary Galaxy Buds+.
Woolworths Mobile deals on latest Samsung Galaxy models Woolworths Mobile has cut $250 off their new Samsung S20 range, with bonus savings off your grocery bills too.
Vodafone 5G: What you need to know Vodafone's 5G network will be available from early 2020, joining rivals Telstra and Optus with just a few key differences worth knowing about.
Latest mobile plan deals on Finder
After significant testing, these are our picks of the phones to buy
Read why this is one of the best Samsung Galaxy phones yet
Ask an Expert