iPrimus aims to please with affordable plans offering a full range of options.
Is iPrimus right for me?
- What does iPrimus offer? iPrimus has a relatively limited mobile offering, with just a handful of post-paid SIM-only plans available exclusively on 12-month contracts. There are no options for bundling these plans with iPrimus's broadband plans.
- Product highlights: Large data caps, competitive monthly rates, international minutes bundled with all plans.
- Watch out for: If you want to cancel your iPrimus mobile plan before the end of the 12-month contract, you'll have to pay out the full cost of the plan. This makes cancelling your plan effectively pointless, as you'll be paying the same you would if you stuck around for the full 12 months.
iPrimus SIM-only plans
iPrimus's SIM-only plans explained
- Basic plan, which includes 18GB of data and 350 international minutes to select countries for $35 a month
- Optimal plan, which includes 30GB of data and 1,500 international minutes to select countries for $45 a month
- Premium plan, which includes 40GB of data and 3,000 international minutes to select countries for $55 a month
On all three plans, going over your monthly data cap will incur excess data charges of $10 per 1GB, with that charge applied automatically as soon as you exceed your current balance. Bear in mind that, even if you don't use the entire 1GB of extra data, you'll still be charged the full $10.
Since iPrimus only offers its plans on 12-month contracts, you'll want to keep in mind that cancelling your service before that year is up will incur an early termination fee. iPrimus is quite aggressive in this regard, charging the full cost of the remaining months of your contract if you decide to cancel.
How does iPrimus compare?
- Plenty of data for your dollar
- Generous international call inclusions
- No month-to-month contracts means you have to commit for the long haul
The postpaid SIM-only market is an incredibly competitive one, but iPrimus has a lot to offer.
Why should you consider iPrimus?
If you're after a SIM-only plan with plenty of data and the freedom of unlimited calls and texts, iPrimus's 12-month plans are top value. While you do have to commit to the full year, the large data caps mean you're getting a lot more bang for your buck than you would with many competing month-to-month plans.
The inclusion of international minutes with all of iPrimus's mobile plans is another compelling feature, one that many cheaper telcos don't offer. If you have friends or family overseas, this can potentially save you quite a bit of money and makes iPrimus well worth considering.
How to contact iPrimus
|Phone||13 17 89|
|Support hours||Mon - Fri: 9:00am-8:00pm|