Insure and Go Promo Code
Save money on travel insurance for your next holiday with our discount coupon codes from InsureandGo.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Important:Travel insurance rules continue to change as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. We’re working hard to keep up and make sure our guides are up to date, however some information may not be accurate during the pandemic. It’s even more important to double-check all details that matter to you before taking out cover. Please know that some policies may not be available through Finder at this time. Here are some helpful tips:
- If you're buying a policy today, it's unlikely that you'll be covered for any coronavirus-related claims
- If your travel plans go against government advice, your policy will most likely be voided and you won't be covered
InsureandGo offers loads of options when it comes to travel insurance policies. Take advantage of the promo-codes and deals on offer, then take your pick of cover. Travel with peace-of-mind knowing you're protected from the unexpected, and that you saved a few dollars doing so.
Save with this Insure and Go promo code for October 2020
How do I use my InsureandGo promo code?
Your discount voucher code should be entered at the first stage when you get a quote. When entering the code, press ‘get a price’ to apply the active coupon to your order.
- Browse through the codes above from InsureandGo to choose the one you want to use and click the code to be safely redirected to InsureandGo.
- Choose the type of travel insurance you’d like and enter in your details to get a quote. You need to fill in details about your intended travels and type in the relevant coupon where it prompts ‘promotional code’.
- Click ‘get a price’ to see what policies and level of cover are available to you.
- Once you have chosen the cover you’d like, click ‘select’ to proceed with payment
Pros and cons of InsureandGo
- Broad range. Choose from a large range of insurance policy options with different levels of cover to choose from. There are also policy upgrades and excess options available so you know your insurance is tailored for you. You can also get cover for dependent children travelling with you on single or family policies for no extra cost and 90 sports and adventure activities are automatically covered for free.
- Quick and easy. Buying your policy online means you can do it at a time that suits you and still get efficient customer service.
- Claims process. Making a claim is fast and hassle free and you also have access to a 24 hour emergency medical assistance line.
- Term and conditions. Like any insurance policy, you always need to read the terms and conditions and fine print before committing to anything. Always know exactly what you’re covered for under any circumstances to avoid any nasty surprises later during or after your holiday.
Claiming with InsureandGo
Making a claim with InsureandGo involves downloading and completing a claims form available on the InsureandGo website. You will need to sign and submit your claim form to InsureandGo with the appropriate receipts. Also:
- You must register any claim within 30 days after finishing your travels.
- You need to provide original invoices, receipts and other vouchers related to your loss or costs.
- You need to produce your policy schedule and provide all the information that InsureandGo requires.
About InsureandGo and its history
InsureandGo Australia is also known as Mapfre Insurance Services Australia Pty Ltd and is wholly owned by subsidiary of Mapfre Asistencia. They are a multinational insurance, reinsurance and assistance services provider with 40 offices located throughout Europe, America, Asia and Africa. With over 90 million people insured and 190 million beneficiaries, you can rely on InsureandGo.
Mapfre Asistencia employs over 4,200 people, has 35 24-hour assistance centres with multilingual operators as well as 315,000 health providers.
Types of travel insurance provided by InsureandGo
- One trip. If you’re going on a one-off holiday, then this package could save you time and money. You can cover yourself for situations such as overseas medical bills, lost or damaged baggage, cancellations to your holiday and accident death or disability.
- Annual multi-trip. This covers you for as many trips as you want to take during the year, up to a maximum of 30, 45 or 60 days per trip.
- Winter sports. This provides cover for 14 types of winter activities including skiing equipment, your ski pass and avalanche cover.
- Seniors. This covers things like medical expenses, trip cancellation, cover for personal belongings and your grandkids.
So if you are looking to save on your travel insurance even more - grab a coupon code and save!
More guides on Finder
Oppo Watch review
Despite its obvious copying of Apple's Watch design, Oppo's Watch delivers the goods if you're keen on an Android Wear watch to cover the smartphone basics in a stylish way.
Free Return to Work Policy Templates (Australia)
Ease the transition after a staff absence with a Return to Work Policy.
Bank Australia Commercial Visa credit card
Designed to help you track business spending, this Bank Australia credit card offers cards for employees and interest-free days on purchases.
Hotel health and safety measures that will help keep you safe during COVID-19
Have a safe stay on your next Australian getaway with these hotel health and safety measures.
Pets in apartments: Sydney ruling sparks insurance questions
The NSW Supreme Court has given the go-ahead for pets in apartments. But there are things to consider before moving a furry friend into your home.
Coronavirus worries: Can redundancy cover give me some security?
Redundancy cover is back on after temporary pause during coronavirus. Here's the low down on what's happening.
La Niña warning for Australian homeowners
Just when you thought 2020 couldn't get any worse, the Bureau of Meteorology has declared a La Niña event.
As Australia reopens, don’t forget travel insurance
Travel insurance isn't just for overseas trips.
Life insurance for 35-year-olds
Compare life insurance policies for 35-year-olds
Can I still get life insurance if I’m overweight?
Find out if you can still get life insurance if you’re overweight, what your options are and where to get cover.
Ask an Expert