Insure and Go Promo Code
Save money on travel insurance for your next holiday with our discount coupon codes from InsureandGo.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Important:Travel insurance rules continue to change as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. We’re working hard to keep up and make sure our guides are up to date, however some information may not be accurate during the pandemic. It’s even more important to double-check all details that matter to you before taking out cover. Please know that some policies may not be available through Finder at this time. Here are some helpful tips:
- If you're buying a policy today, it's unlikely that you'll be covered for any coronavirus-related claims
- If your travel plans go against government advice, your policy will most likely be voided and you won't be covered
InsureandGo offers loads of options when it comes to travel insurance policies. Take advantage of the promo-codes and deals on offer, then take your pick of cover. Travel with peace-of-mind knowing you're protected from the unexpected, and that you saved a few dollars doing so.
Save with this Insure and Go promo code for April 2021
How do I use my InsureandGo promo code?
Your discount voucher code should be entered at the first stage when you get a quote. When entering the code, press ‘get a price’ to apply the active coupon to your order.
- Browse through the codes above from InsureandGo to choose the one you want to use and click the code to be safely redirected to InsureandGo.
- Choose the type of travel insurance you’d like and enter in your details to get a quote. You need to fill in details about your intended travels and type in the relevant coupon where it prompts ‘promotional code’.
- Click ‘get a price’ to see what policies and level of cover are available to you.
- Once you have chosen the cover you’d like, click ‘select’ to proceed with payment
Pros and cons of InsureandGo
- Broad range. Choose from a large range of insurance policy options with different levels of cover to choose from. There are also policy upgrades and excess options available so you know your insurance is tailored for you. You can also get cover for dependent children travelling with you on single or family policies for no extra cost and 90 sports and adventure activities are automatically covered for free.
- Quick and easy. Buying your policy online means you can do it at a time that suits you and still get efficient customer service.
- Claims process. Making a claim is fast and hassle free and you also have access to a 24 hour emergency medical assistance line.
- Term and conditions. Like any insurance policy, you always need to read the terms and conditions and fine print before committing to anything. Always know exactly what you’re covered for under any circumstances to avoid any nasty surprises later during or after your holiday.
Claiming with InsureandGo
Making a claim with InsureandGo involves downloading and completing a claims form available on the InsureandGo website. You will need to sign and submit your claim form to InsureandGo with the appropriate receipts. Also:
- You must register any claim within 30 days after finishing your travels.
- You need to provide original invoices, receipts and other vouchers related to your loss or costs.
- You need to produce your policy schedule and provide all the information that InsureandGo requires.
About InsureandGo and its history
InsureandGo Australia is also known as Mapfre Insurance Services Australia Pty Ltd and is wholly owned by subsidiary of Mapfre Asistencia. They are a multinational insurance, reinsurance and assistance services provider with 40 offices located throughout Europe, America, Asia and Africa. With over 90 million people insured and 190 million beneficiaries, you can rely on InsureandGo.
Mapfre Asistencia employs over 4,200 people, has 35 24-hour assistance centres with multilingual operators as well as 315,000 health providers.
Types of travel insurance provided by InsureandGo
- One trip. If you're going on a one-off holiday, then this package could save you time and money. You can cover yourself for situations such as overseas medical bills, lost or damaged baggage, cancellations to your holiday and accident death or disability.
- Annual multi-trip. This covers you for as many trips as you want to take during the year, up to a maximum of 30, 45 or 60 days per trip.
- Domestic. This is designed for trips within Australia so you don't need to pay for medical cover but you'll get protection for things like cancellations, luggage, accidental death and more.
- Cruise. This looks after you if you plan to holiday on a cruise and can cover you for things like cancelling your trip before departure, medical expenses, hospital cash allowance and cabin confinement.
- Backpacker. Suited to those travelling as a backpacker, this covers you for overseas medical bills, damaged baggage, luggage, some sports and activities, and more.
So if you are looking to save on your travel insurance even more - grab a coupon code and save!
More guides on Finder
2021 Kia Stinger 330S review
The Kia Stinger 330S costs $9,800 less than the top of the line GT model. But should you buy it?
Optical inclusion: Extras cover the top reason for taking out health insurance, survey finds
Extras cover is the number one drawcard for Australians who take out private health cover, new research from Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site, reveals.
Going up: 4.6 million health insurance customers are missing out on potential savings
Millions of Australians could be missing out saving money on their health insurance policy, according to Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.
Novo discount codes and coupons April 2021
Enjoy the latest in gorgeous women’s shoes when you shop at Novo. They have everything a girl could want.
Citi Rewards Card – Bonus Points Offer
Earn flexible rewards points as you spend and enjoy a big 100,000 bonus points offer with the Citi Rewards Credit Card.
Where can I travel from Australia in 2021?
Discover exactly what you need to know about leaving Australia.
Apeman C450 Dash Cam Review: Functional, but not fancy
If you just want to track your car’s progress for the fundamentals, the Apeman C450 will get the job done, but its price does reflect the lack of polish or additional features on offer.
Home office insurance
We talk you through how to get home office insurance.
American Express Velocity Business Card
The American Express Velocity Business Card earns points per $1 spent and offers complimentary travel insurance and two complimentary Virgin Australia lounge passes each year.
Power outage? Food spoilage insurance
How home insurance can cover you for food spoilage and save you hundreds on wasted food.
Ask an Expert