Save 10% on travel insurance with InsureandGo
InsureandGo offers a range of options when it comes to travel insurance policies – both for domestic and some international trips. Read up on how to save 10% with an InsureandGo promotional discount. Plus, travel insurance must-knows.
Save with this Insure and Go promo code for July 2022
Ready to compare and get a quote?
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Pros and cons of InsureandGo
- Strong range. Choose from a large range of travel insurance policy options with different levels of cover to choose from.
- Quick and easy. Buying your policy online means you can do it at a time that suits you and still get efficient customer service.
- Claims process. Making a claim is fast and hassle free and you also have access to a 24 hour emergency medical assistance line.
- Cover is available to travellers up to 100 years of age.
- Doesn't cover any pre-existing medical conditions as standard – you'll have to complete a medical questionnaire.
- Multi-trip plans aren't available for those aged 60 years and older.
- Motorycle-related claims are excluded from cover.
Other ways to save
InsureandGo offers several different levels of insurance plans so you can pick and choose how much insurance you'll need for your holiday. If you're keen to save as much as possible and don't need tons of benefits, you can buy its Basics policy.
Got a few trips planned this year? Have a look at InsureandGo's Frequent Traveller Saver policy. This annual policy gives you cover for an unlimited number of trips within a 12 month period.
As with any travel insurance policy, conditions will apply so it's important to read the Product Disclosure Statement to take note of restrictions or policy exclusions.
More about InsureandGo
InsureandGo Australia is also known as Mapfre Insurance Services Australia Pty Ltd and is wholly owned by a subsidiary of Mapfre Asistencia. They are a multinational insurance, reinsurance and assistance services provider with 40 offices located throughout Europe, America, Asia and Africa. With over 90 million people insured and 190 million beneficiaries, you can rely on InsureandGo.
Mapfre Asistencia employs over 4,200 people, has 35 24-hour assistance centres with multilingual operators as well as 315,000 health providers.
Types of travel insurance provided by InsureandGo
- One trip. If you're going on a one-off holiday, then this package could save you time and money. You can cover yourself for situations such as overseas medical bills, lost or damaged baggage, cancellations to your holiday and accident death or disability.
- Annual multi-trip. This covers you for as many trips as you want to take during the year, up to a maximum of 30, 45 or 60 days per trip.
- Domestic. This is designed for trips within Australia so you don't need to pay for medical cover but you'll get protection for things like cancellations, luggage, accidental death and more.
- Cruise. This looks after you if you plan to holiday on a cruise and can cover you for things like cancelling your trip before departure, medical expenses, hospital cash allowance and cabin confinement.
- Backpacker. Suited to those travelling as a backpacker, this covers you for overseas medical bills, damaged baggage, luggage, some sports and activities, and more.
So if you are looking to save on your travel insurance even more - grab a coupon code and save.
Ask an Expert