Save 10% on travel insurance with InsureandGo
Important:Travel insurance rules continue to change as a result of the pandemic. Some information may not be accurate at this time. It’s even more important to double-check all details that matter to you before taking out cover. Please note:
- Some policies may not be available through Finder at this time
- It’s unlikely that your policy will cover expenses from border closures
InsureandGo offers loads of options when it comes to travel insurance policies. Take advantage of the promo-codes and deals on offer, then take your pick of cover. Travel with peace-of-mind knowing you're protected from the unexpected, and that you saved a few dollars doing so.
Save with this Insure and Go promo code for August 2021
How do I use my InsureandGo promo code?
Your discount voucher code should be entered at the first stage when you get a quote. When entering the code, press ‘get a price’ to apply the active coupon to your order.
- Browse through the codes above from InsureandGo to choose the one you want to use and click the code to be safely redirected to InsureandGo.
- Choose the type of travel insurance you’d like and enter in your details to get a quote. You need to fill in details about your intended travels and type in the relevant coupon where it prompts ‘promotional code’.
- Click ‘get a price’ to see what policies and level of cover are available to you.
- Once you have chosen the cover you’d like, click ‘select’ to proceed with payment
Pros and cons of InsureandGo
- Broad range. Choose from a large range of insurance policy options with different levels of cover to choose from. There are also policy upgrades and excess options available so you know your insurance is tailored for you. You can also get cover for dependent children travelling with you on single or family policies for no extra cost and 90 sports and adventure activities are automatically covered for free.
- Quick and easy. Buying your policy online means you can do it at a time that suits you and still get efficient customer service.
- Claims process. Making a claim is fast and hassle free and you also have access to a 24 hour emergency medical assistance line.
- Term and conditions. Like any insurance policy, you always need to read the terms and conditions and fine print before committing to anything. Always know exactly what you’re covered for under any circumstances to avoid any nasty surprises later during or after your holiday.
Claiming with InsureandGo
Making a claim with InsureandGo involves downloading and completing a claims form available on the InsureandGo website. You will need to sign and submit your claim form to InsureandGo with the appropriate receipts. Also:
- You must register any claim within 30 days after finishing your travels.
- You need to provide original invoices, receipts and other vouchers related to your loss or costs.
- You need to produce your policy schedule and provide all the information that InsureandGo requires.
About InsureandGo and its history
InsureandGo Australia is also known as Mapfre Insurance Services Australia Pty Ltd and is wholly owned by subsidiary of Mapfre Asistencia. They are a multinational insurance, reinsurance and assistance services provider with 40 offices located throughout Europe, America, Asia and Africa. With over 90 million people insured and 190 million beneficiaries, you can rely on InsureandGo.
Mapfre Asistencia employs over 4,200 people, has 35 24-hour assistance centres with multilingual operators as well as 315,000 health providers.
Types of travel insurance provided by InsureandGo
- One trip. If you're going on a one-off holiday, then this package could save you time and money. You can cover yourself for situations such as overseas medical bills, lost or damaged baggage, cancellations to your holiday and accident death or disability.
- Annual multi-trip. This covers you for as many trips as you want to take during the year, up to a maximum of 30, 45 or 60 days per trip.
- Domestic. This is designed for trips within Australia so you don't need to pay for medical cover but you'll get protection for things like cancellations, luggage, accidental death and more.
- Cruise. This looks after you if you plan to holiday on a cruise and can cover you for things like cancelling your trip before departure, medical expenses, hospital cash allowance and cabin confinement.
- Backpacker. Suited to those travelling as a backpacker, this covers you for overseas medical bills, damaged baggage, luggage, some sports and activities, and more.
So if you are looking to save on your travel insurance even more - grab a coupon code and save!
More guides on Finder
Riot Art and Craft promo codes August 2021
Explore the latest and greatest Riot Art and Craft promo codes here and save big on craft supplies today.
Easy Shed discount codes August 2021
For garden sheds, garages, workshops and more Easy Shed has you covered. All have a lifetime warranty for your peace of mind.
Pets in cabins “soon” on domestic flights: What’s the catch?
The announcement that pets may soon be able to travel in the cabin is good news for many pet owners – but how will it be implemented?
East Coast Car Rentals promo codes for August 2021
When looking for a deal on car hire across Australia and New Zealand, look no further than East Coast Car Rentals.
Blue Nile promo codes 2021
For eye-catching jewellery created to last the test of time, shop at Blue Nile. Unique, stunning and expertly crafted.
Farm insurance can provide the protection Australian farmers need. It can include ✓ building insurance ✓ crop insurance ✓ livestock insurance
Vodafone S21 sale: Massive $500 off new Samsung phones, be quick!
Get "unlimited" data with a new Samsung S21+ or S21 Ultra when you sign up with a Vodafone plan. Sale ends 19 July.
The Gourmet Pantry discount codes and coupons August 2021
Satisfy your cravings at The Gourmet Pantry. There are top quality brands in gourmet ingredients, snacks, meals and hampers.
Onebed discount codes and coupons August 2021
Onebed helps you sleep better. Get your bedding essentials here for a comfortable sleep that has you feeling fantastic!
7 health insurance deals to save you money at tax time
Avoid the MLS tax and get a rebate by taking out health insurance. Here are 7 deals that’ll save you money on your tax returns.
Ask an Expert