Compare Greater Bank credit cards and discover how you could save with a low rate credit card
Although Greater have a limited number of credit cards compared to some mainstream lenders — Greater Bank only offers one Visa credit card to members — the Greater Visa Credit Card is a competitive low rate product that can be used for cash advances or purchases without it costing a fortune. Compare and apply for Greater Bank credit cards here and find out about some of the benefits of Greater banking.
Compare credit cards from Greater Bank
Types of credit cards from Greater Bank
The Greater Bank offer these credit cards to potential members.
Low rate credit cards
Compare the Greater Visa Credit Card if you’re in the market for a card that you may need to pay off over a couple of months. This low rate credit card from Greater has one low interest rate for purchases and cash advances. You get interest-free days, too. Keep in mind you need to pay your account in full to get up to 55 days interest-free. You can also enjoy convenient purchasing with Visa payWave and easy management of your card account.
The benefits of banking with Greater Bank
Apply for a credit card with Greater and find out what your plastic can actually do for you.
Internet and phone banking
You can access your Greater credit card account from anywhere in the world at any time of the day as long as you have an internet connection and a device. Use your computer to log on to the Greater Bank Internet Banking platform or download the mobile banking application for your tablet or smartphone device and make payments to other accounts, review your transactions and view statements.
Greater Visa Credit Card — one rate
Not every credit card is as straight forward as credit cards from Greater. The Greater Visa Credit Card has just one right rate of interest for purchase and cash advance transactions. Use this card to withdraw cash from an ATM and interest will accrue at the same rate had you used the card to make a purchase.
Greater credit cards — Visa cards
Get the benefits of Visa when you apply for a credit card with Greater.
- PayWave. Visa PayWave lets you complete small transactions (under $100) just by tapping your Greater credit card against a payWave contactless terminal.
- Visa Checkout. This service simplifies the online shopping experience. Use just one username and password to complete an online transaction. Your Greater credit card details are secured in your online Visa account for future use.
- Zero Liability Policy. If you’re the victim of credit card fraud when you use your credit card to make a purchase in-store or online, Visa will guarantee you a refund of the defrauded amount if you’ve followed their Zero Liability guidelines.
How to apply for a Greater Bank credit card
The online application is an easy way to apply for a credit card from the Greater Bank. It can be completed in under 15 minutes and you will have a response as to whether you qualify for the product right after you submit the online form.
If you want to apply for a Greater Bank credit card, make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be over the age of 18
- Be a permanent Australian resident
- Meet the credit history and minimum income requirements (Earn at least $20,000 p.a.)
Make sure the application process goes smoothly by having this information handy before starting your application:
- Identification. Provide a copy of your photo identification. Photo identification includes a driver's licence, passport, proof of age card or national identity card.
- Income and employment information. Include your employer’s contact information and how much you earn. You will need to prove your income as well, you can do this by faxing or emailing payslips once you submit your application. If you're self-employed will need to submit tax returns or a Notice of Assessment for the past two years.
- Expenses. Provide information about your ongoing expenses and whether you have any debts or outstanding loans. If you want to transfer the balance of a non-Greater Bank credit card, include the account information and amount you want to transfer. You will also need to provide your last statements of the account(s) you want to transfer from.
Frequently asked questions
We’ve covered the frequently asked questions about Greater Bank credit cards below. Use the form to ask us a question if you can’t find an answer to your question below.