Credit cards with free flights or travel credits
Find out how you can fly for free or save on your travel bookings every year with one of these credit cards.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Citi Clear Credit Card – Exclusive Offer
This Citi Clear Credit Card offer includes 0% on balance transfers for 28 months and a reduced first-year annual fee. Compare and apply here.
- ANZ Rewards Platinum – Exclusive Offer
This card offers a competitive rewards program, 150,000 bonus ANZ Reward Points, a first-year annual fee waiver and a range of complimentary insurance covers.
- Finder Awards 2021: Best credit cards revealed
Australia's best unveiled across 6 categories. Switch to a better card today!
- BankSA Vertigo – Cashback Offer
The BankSA Vertigo card offers $300 cashback, a waived first-year annual fee and a low ongoing purchase interest rate.
- St.George Vertigo Card – Cashback Offer
This card offers a low ongoing purchase interest rate, a $0 first-year annual fee and a $300 cashback offer.
- Bank of Melbourne Vertigo Card – Cashback Offer
Compare the features of the Bank of Melbourne Vertigo credit card, including a $0 first-year annual fee and a $300 cashback.
- Jetstar sale: You have 48 hours to get $29 flights
EXPIRED: Sort out your winter travel with fares to 18 destinations including New Zealand.
- New Qantas sale is whisking you away to paradise from $109
EXPIRED: Organise your 2021-22 travel plans to Queensland's North.
- July’s best balance transfer credit card offers
Australians are paying interest on over $20 billion of credit card debt, but you can save with one of these 0% balance transfer offers for up to 36 months.
- Where to buy Marvel trading cards online 2021
If you’re on a mission to find Marvel trading cards missing from your collection online, look no further than these stores.