Woolworths Credit Cards Balance Transfer
Want to repay your debt and pay no interest for a promotional period? Consider a balance transfer with Woolworths.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
If you're struggling to repay an existing credit card debt, you could transfer it to a Woolworths card that charges 0% on balance transfers for a promotional period and save. Not only will you avoid interest and save for a promotional period, but you could also repay your debt faster with a balance transfer. At the end of the introductory period, a revert rate applies to any unpaid balance.
If you're interested in doing a balance transfer to a Woolworths credit card, you can use this guide to compare your options and see a step-by-step guide to the application process.
How to apply for a balance transfer with a Woolworths credit card
You can request a balance transfer when you're applying for your new Woolworths credit card. Before you get started, check the card's specific eligibility requirements. Some of the criteria you can expect includes:
Before you start the application process, have a pay slip, a bank statement and your driver’s licence number handy and take note of the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a permanent Australian resident
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Meet the minimum income requirement
- Have a good credit history
- Transferring at least $500 from a non-Woolworths or non-Macquarie credit card
The application process
- Select the card you wish to apply for and begin the application process. Once you’ve compared your options and decided on a credit card, you can begin your application. Click the green ‘Go to site’ button to be redirected to the Woolworths credit card application process.
- Credit card. Provide your name and choose your preferred credit limit or apply for the maximum credit limit.
- About you. In this section, you will need to provide a detailed outline of your personal circumstances.
- Financial details. A recent pay slip and bank statement will help you answer the following questions.
- Balance transfer. To apply for a balance transfer, you’ll need to provide your credit card number, how much you'd like to transfer and the name of the credit card issuer.
- Additional cardholder. You can nominate an additional cardholder by selecting 'yes' and providing their details.
- Review and confirm. Ensure all the details you’ve provided are correct. Read the terms and conditions before submitting your application.
- Application submitted. Congratulations, you’ve submitted your application! You’ll need to upload a file verifying your income before your application can be processed.
- Consolidate your debt. If your application is successful, you’ll receive your credit card in 1-2weeks. Once you’ve activated your card, you can start repaying your debt. The introductory balance transfer period begins as soon as the card is activated, so it's important to stick to a repayment plan so that you can clear your debt before revert rate applies.
More guides on Finder
Citibank Ready Credit
The Citibank Ready Credit unsecured revolving line of credit is available with a 3-year introductory rate of 5.9% p.a. on balance transfers.
Financial Fitness Challenge Week 4: Make your savings and investments work harder for you
This is the final week of our 4-week financial fitness challenge, where we help you understand your savings, super and investments.
Luno cryptocurrency exchange – review
Buy bitcoin and Ethereum with selected fiat currencies through Luno’s easy-to-use platform.
Citi Rewards Card – Exclusive Offer
Take advantage of a 0% balance transfer offer for 30 months and a discounted annual fee for the first year with this exclusive Citi Rewards credit card offer.
Health Professionals Bank Credit Card
Get an introductory rate of 7.9% p.a. on purchases and balance transfers for 6 months and save with an ongoing $0 annual fee with the Health Professionals Bank Credit Card.
What is a credit score?
Find out what a credit score is and what it can do for you.
Best PC speakers in Australia 2020
Does your laptop or desktop PC need more sound? We've found the 7 best PC speakers in Australia for a variety of budgets and purposes.
Financial Fitness Challenge Week 3: How to get the most out of a credit card
How to cut debt and make your credit card work for you.
Rejected out of hand: 1.5 million Aussies knocked back for a credit card
The fear of getting rejected for a credit card is real, according to Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.
Bank Australia Commercial Visa credit card
Designed to help you track business spending, this Bank Australia credit card offers cards for employees and interest-free days on purchases.
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.