Virgin Mobile adds $100 bonus Visa card with phone plans
Opt for any phone on any plan over $50 a month, score a $100 gift card.
Virgin Mobile sells itself as a high-value youth-oriented brand, and its latest offer should appeal to anyone who's a little cash-strapped, youth or not. For a limited time, if you sign up for any contract phone plan where the base plan is worth $50 or more, not including handset repayments, you'll score a $100 Visa Gift Card along with your plan and handset.
The deal is running now and should apply to any customer signing up for an eligible plan up until 2 August 2017, although it doesn't apply to SIM-only plans or any prepaid plan. As such, it's best matched with a handset you were already keen on getting, but then Virgin Mobile has a wide variety to choose from, whether you're a fan of the iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S8 or freshly-launched Sony Xperia XZ Premium, to name just a few.
Keen on a new Virgin Phone plan with that bonus $100 gift card? Here's how much an iPhone 7 32GB on qualifying Virgin Mobile plans will cost you.
- Catch.com.au is launching its own prepaid mobile service
- You can now bundle Norton security products with your Vodafone mobile bill
- Optus is giving all Australians 30 days free access to the National Geographic mobile app
- Get a hefty 18GB of mobile data for just $32 a month with Virgin Mobile
- Go big with 18GB of mobile data for just $20 with Vodafone
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals