OVO Mobile tempts customers with $5,000 cash prize
OVO Mobile’s latest competition offers a sweet five grand to customers willing to sign up on a plan before the end of the financial year.
There are plenty of incentives that telcos can offer to get customers on board, but OVO Mobile’s latest is to appeal directly to your hip pocket. OVO is running a competition that offers one lucky customer who signs up before 30 June 2016 a prize of $5,000 in cold, hard cash. OVO Mobile’s services run on the Optus 4G network, with a current promotion that also offers 50% off monthly prepaid plans for the first three months. You do need to be 18 years old to be eligible, though the OVO website has more specific information.
OVO Mobile launched with a flurry of excitement around its unique V8 Supercars themed content proposition, which it offers free (both to access and in terms of data usage) to its customers. It’s recently expanded that sports-centric coverage with an exclusive deal with Gymnastics Australia that adds gymnastics content, including the recently concluded 2016 Australian Gymnastics Championships and content from the Gymnastics Australia web site free of charge to its customers.
OVO Mobile offers SIM-only services on a prepaid basis; you can check out the details of their plans below.
- Does new green brand Felix mean cheaper mobile plans soon?
- Get access to Australia’s largest 5G network with a Telstra iPhone 12 plan
- What’s the cheapest way to get an iPhone 12 plan in Australia?
- Get “infinite” data when you sign up to an iPhone 12 plan with Vodafone
- Optus is offering the new iPhone 12 for under $100 a month