Gold Credit Cards
A gold card can unlock premium features such as rewards, complimentary insurance and lounge access. Here’s what you need to know to choose one.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Westpac Flex Card
This 0% interest credit card from Westpac offers a $1,000 limit and a flat monthly fee that can be waived – plus you can use it as soon as you’re approved.
- Westpac’s no interest credit card: How does it compare to CommBank and NAB?
The Westpac Flex Card is coming soon, with no interest ever and a $10 monthly fee that's waived if you don't have an outstanding balance.
- Citi Rewards Card – Purchase and Balance Transfer Offer
With 0% interest for 14 months on purchases and balance transfers, is this Citi Rewards Card offer right for you?
- Points travel is back, how can you earn more points?
Picking the right credit card makes a massive difference.
- 9 ways to save $2,800+ on your bills
An investment of a few hours could save you thousands of dollars – here's how to bring down your household bills.
- $39 Jetstar sale, score cheap flights to the Gold Coast
EXPIRED: Forget adventure in New Zealand or relaxing on the white sands of Bora Bora, the Gold Coast has everything you could want and more.
- Virgin sale beats Jetstar’s Gold Coast prices by up to 20%
EXPIRED: Relax on one of Queensland's famous beaches this summer with more new routes from Virgin.
- Travel insurance for seniors over 80
Travel insurance is an essential expense for anyone planning a trip overseas, though sometimes it can be difficult to find cover if you are over 80 years of age.
- October’s best balance transfer credit card offers
Nix credit card debt with these balance transfer offers, which mean you can switch and save with 0% interest for up to 36 months.
- CommBank Ultimate Awards Credit Card with Qantas Points
With 70,000 bonus Qantas Points on offer and up to 1.2 points per $1 spent, how do the features on this CommBank credit card stack up?