Get up to 20GB of free data with Virgin Mobile’s postpaid plans
New customers can get a free boost to their data capacity for a limited time.
If you're in the market for a mobile plan with plenty of data, you might want to take Virgin Mobile up on its latest offer. From now until 11 October, if you sign up to select Virgin Mobile postpaid plans, you'll score up to 20GB of bonus data for use in your first month.
Bonus data amounts vary depending on which plan you sign up for. Choose one of Virgin Mobile's $40, $45 or $55 24-month plans, and you'll get 10GB of bonus data. The same goes for the $30, $35, $40, $50 and $60 12-month SIM-only plans.
Spring for a $70 or $80 24-month plan and you'll receive 15GB of extra data. If you want the full 20GB of bonus data, you'll need to sign up to one of Virgin Mobile's $100 plans.
While the extra data is just a one-off bonus, Virgin Mobile will roll over any leftover data from your first month into your second month, giving you another chance to make use of your extra GBs.
If you're looking to take advantage of this offer, Virgin Mobile recently opened up pre-sales for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Catch.com.au is launching its own prepaid mobile service
- You can now bundle Norton security products with your Vodafone mobile bill
- Optus is giving all Australians 30 days free access to the National Geographic mobile app
- Get a hefty 18GB of mobile data for just $32 a month with Virgin Mobile
- Go big with 18GB of mobile data for just $20 with Vodafone