South West Slopes Credit Union has been operating since 1972 in regional NSW. Its head office is in Young and it has branch facilities in Cootamundra, Temora, West Wyalong and Harden. It offers one credit card with a low interest rate and simple features.
South West Slopes Credit Union Credit Cards
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Types of credit cards from South West Slopes Credit Union
Low rate credit cards
The South West Slopes Credit Union Visa Classic Credit Card has a 13.45% p.a. interest rate that's competitive with other low rate credit card. Its $30 p.a. annual fee is also relatively low.
Benefits of a South West Slopes Credit Union credit card
South West Slopes Credit Union credit cards are accepted in over 200 countries and regions around the world through the Visa card network. You can also get access to offers on shopping, dining, travel and entertainment through Visa Offers + Perks. Plus protection against fraudulent transactions with Visa's Zero Liability Policy.
South West Slopes Credit Union offers a mobile banking app, internet banking and phone or branch banking to help you manage your credit card account.
How to apply
You can apply for a South West Slopes Credit Union credit card online by filling in a secure application form on the bank's website. To get started, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements and have all the documents and details needed for the application.
- Australian residency status. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
Documents and details
- Personal details. This includes your full name, date of birth, residential address, email address, phone number and living arrangements. You also need to provide a valid form of ID, such as your driver's licence, Medicare card or passport.
- Employment details. As well as your salary, you'll need to provide details of your employment status, as well as your employer's name and contact details. You may also need to include recent payslips or bank statements to help verify these details.
- Financial details. This covers any other forms of income, assets and savings, as well as existing loans, credit cards, debts or other liabilities. You also need to provide details of your share of household expenses such as rent, mortgage payments, utility bills and groceries.
If you have questions about the application, you can call South West Slopes Credit Union on (02) 6384 1111, visit a branch or request a callback. Finder also has a guide with tips to help get your credit card application approved if you want more insights.
Credit card brands similar to Regional Australia Bank
If you want a card from a member-owned bank or one with connections to a specific region of Australia, here are 3 other credit card providers you could compare:
Frequently asked questions
Contact details and related links
- South West Slopes Credit Union phone number: (02) 6384 1111
- South West Slopes Credit Union home loans
- South West Slopes Credit Union Secured Personal Loan
Want to compare a wider range of credit cards? Check out the latest offers for rewards, balance transfers, low rates and more.
- South West Slopes Credit Union history
- Image: SWSCU
More guides on Finder
South West Slopes Credit Union Visa Classic Credit Card
The South West Slopes Credit Union Visa Credit Card is a no-frills card that charges a variable low rate on purchases as well as cash advances.
Ask an Expert