We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about South West Slopes Credit Union home loans.
South West Slopes Credit Union home loan rates
Contact South West Slopes Credit Union directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
South West Slopes Credit Union lender profile
- Formed in 1972, SWS Credit Union was founded by employees from various councils in the South West Slopes region of NSW.
- Today South West Slopes Credit Union has over 15,000 members, with branches in Young, Temora, West Wyalong and Cootamundra.
- South West Slopes Credit Union also offers insurance, saving and deposit accounts, car loans, personal loans, financial education services and green loans for energy efficient products.
How do I apply for a South West Slopes Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from South West Slopes Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each South West Slopes Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with South West Slopes Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
How to buy SPDR S-and-P World ex Australia Hedged Fund units
Steps to owning and managing SPDR S and P World ex Australian (Hedged) Fund ETF units.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
How to get $90.95 off Nintendo Switch with Amazon Prime
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals on big-ticket items: Up to 46% off
From Segways to stand-up paddleboards, these are the best Prime Day savings on the most expensive items.
Nacon RIG 500 Pro HC Gen 2 review: Super comfortable gaming headphones
The Nacon Rig 500 Pro HC headphones have wide console and PC compatibility, Dolby Atmos licensing and a genuinely comfortable design, even for longer gaming sessions.
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
7 health insurance deals to save you money at tax time
Avoid the MLS tax and get a rebate by taking out health insurance. Here are 7 deals that’ll save you money on your tax returns.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Ask an Expert