South West Slopes Credit Union home loans
A community credit union operating in the south west country area of NSW, helping you find the right home loan.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
On this page you can find information about South West Slopes Credit Union home loans.
South West Slopes Credit Union home loan rates
Contact South West Slopes Credit Union directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
South West Slopes Credit Union lender profile
- Formed in 1972, SWS Credit Union was founded by employees from various councils in the South West Slopes region of NSW.
- Today South West Slopes Credit Union has over 15,000 members, with branches in Young, Temora, West Wyalong and Cootamundra.
- South West Slopes Credit Union also offers insurance, saving and deposit accounts, car loans, personal loans, financial education services and green loans for energy efficient products.
How do I apply for a South West Slopes Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from South West Slopes Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each South West Slopes Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with South West Slopes Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
What is LVR on a home loan?
Your guide to home loan LVRs and how you can determine your loan to value ratio.
Industrial chic is bang on trend right now. Achieve the look in your home with polished concrete floors.
Owner-occupier home loans
Need an owner-occupier home loan? Compare rates, understand home owner tax rules and more.
Nano promises faster mobile home loans, with payment features on top
Borrowers will be able to tap their phone and buy a coffee – via their home loan.
2-hour home loan approval: Can it happen?
A new partnership between digital bank 86 400 and Mortgage Choice aims to deliver unconditional home approval within as little as two hours – can it really happen?
What is home equity?
A detailed explainer of the concept of home equity and how property owners can make use of it.
Pepper Money is an Aussie non-bank lender that offers a vast range of personal loans and home loans to customers Australia-wide. Find out more here.
Brighte Personal Loan
Looking to renovate your home? Find out more about Brighte's personal loan for home improvements and ways in which it may be able to benefit you.
Endeavour Mutual Bank Special Fixed Home Loan
The Special Fixed Home Loan from Endeavour Mutual Bank is a fixed rate mortgage for owner-occupiers and investors.
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert