South West Slopes Credit Union home loans
A community credit union operating in the south west country area of NSW, helping you find the right home loan.
On this page you can find information about South West Slopes Credit Union home loans.
South West Slopes Credit Union home loan rates
Contact South West Slopes Credit Union directly to learn more about their mortgages and their current interest rates.
South West Slopes Credit Union lender profile
- Formed in 1972, SWS Credit Union was founded by employees from various councils in the South West Slopes region of NSW.
- Today South West Slopes Credit Union has over 15,000 members, with branches in Young, Temora, West Wyalong and Cootamundra.
- South West Slopes Credit Union also offers insurance, saving and deposit accounts, car loans, personal loans, financial education services and green loans for energy efficient products.
How do I apply for a South West Slopes Credit Union mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from South West Slopes Credit Union, please contact the lender directly.
Each South West Slopes Credit Union product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with South West Slopes Credit Union you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate - Discount Offer for Owner Occupiers, Variable P&I Rate(*now 2.59%, drops to 2.49% on 17 Jul)
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
ME Flexible Home Loan Fixed with Members Package - 2 Year Fixed Rate LVR <= 80% (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Lock in a competitive rate for owner occupiers for two years. Comes with a 100% offset account.
Buy your home and lock in a low rate for the first two years. Get a $2,500 cashback when you switch to Virgin Money with a loan amount of $300,000 or more with an LVR up to 80%. You must apply by 28 August and settle by 30 October 2020.
Ask an Expert