Bank of Heritage Isle Credit Cards
Get a low ongoing variable interest rate and a $0 annual fee in the first year with a Bank of Heritage Isle Visa.
This member-owned bank offers a single Visa credit card option with competitive rates and fees. It also offers contactless payments and compatibility with the Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay mobile apps.
Compare Bank of Heritage Isle Credit Card
What types of credit cards does Bank of Heritage Isle offer?
Low rate credit cards
The Bank of Heritage Isle Visa has a low, standard variable interest rate of 10.76% p.a. and offers up to 55 days interest-free on purchases when you pay your full closing balance by the due date listed on your statement. It also has a competitive annual fee of $30 that's waived in the first year.
Balance transfer credit cards
If you want to pay off existing credit card debt, the Bank of Heritage Isle Visa also offers a 0% p.a. interest rate on balance transfers for the first 12 months you have this card. At the end of the introductory period, any remaining balance transfer debt will attract the card's standard variable rate, currently 10.76% p.a.
What benefits can you get by joining Bank of Heritage Isle?
Low interest rate
The 10.76% p.a. interest rate offered on the Bank of Heritage Isle Visa is one of the lowest standard variable rates on the market. If you carry a balance, this could help you save on interest charges compared to other cards.
0% p.a. balance transfer offer
If you are paying interest on existing credit card debt, switching to the Bank of Heritage Isle Visa could help you save on interest charges, with an introductory 0% p.a. interest rate on balance transfers for the first 12 months.
Competitive annual fee
The Bank of Heritage Isle Visa offers a $0 annual fee in the first year, then a $30 annual fee in subsequent years. This is a relatively low yearly cost, although you could also compare credit cards with no annual fee if you want an account that never charges a yearly fee.
If you want to share your account with someone, you can request an additional card that is linked to your Bank of Heritage Isle Visa credit card. Note that you will be responsible for all account management and payments.
Reduced Fees Program
If you have a combined balance of more than $5,000 in savings, investments and drawn loans, you can get more fee-free ATM, EFTPOS and personal cheques than what is normally applied to Bank of Heritage Isle members.
How to apply for a Bank of Heritage Isle credit card
You can apply for a Bank of Heritage Isle Visa credit card online by downloading and filling in a digital, PDF document. Alternatively, you can request a call from a Bank of Heritage Isle loan specialist who will walk you through the application.
Before you apply, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements and have all the documents and details you need ready to go.
- Residency status. You can apply for this card if you are a permanent Australian resident or citizen.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old.
- Income. You must have a regular income and be able to make repayments.
Documents and details to provide
- Personal details. This covers your full name, date of birth, contact number, email address and your residential address for at least the past two years. You also need a valid form of ID, such as your driver's licence. If you are already a Bank of Heritage Isle member, you should include your member number on the application.
- Employment details. This includes your occupation, gross yearly income and your employer's name and contact details.
- Financial details. This covers any other forms of income, as well as savings, investments or other assets. You also need to provide details of any existing debts, loans or other liabilities. If you are requesting a balance transfer, you will need to provide this information as well.
Ask an Expert
Credit Cards Comparison
* The credit card offers compared on this page are chosen from a range of credit cards finder.com.au has access to track details from and is not representative of all the products available in the market. Products are displayed in no particular order or ranking. The use of terms 'Best' and 'Top' are not product ratings and are subject to our disclaimer. You should consider seeking independent financial advice and consider your own personal financial circumstances when comparing cards.