Bank of Heritage Isle is a mutual bank with a focus on customers in Tasmania. It offers one Visa credit card with simple, low-cost features and compatibility with Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
Compare Bank of Heritage Isle Credit Cards
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Types of credit cards from Bank of Heritage Isle
Low rate credit card
The Bank of Heritage Isle Visa Credit Card has a low ongoing interest rate of10.76% p.a. and offers up to 55 days interest-free on purchases when you pay your full closing balance by the due date listed on your statement. It also has an annual fee of $30 that's waived in the first year and is competitive with other low rate cards.
Benefits of getting a credit card with Bank of Heritage Isle
0% p.a. balance transfer offer
If you're paying off an existing credit card, switching to the Bank of Heritage Isle Visa could help you save on interest charges, with an introductory 0% p.a. interest rate on balance transfers for the first 12 months. At the end of the introductory period, any remaining balance transfer debt will attract the card's 10.76% p.a. interest rate, which is a low revert rate for a balance transfer card.
You can use a Bank of Heritage Isle credit card around the world, anywhere Visa is accepted. You'll also get access to deals on travel, shopping, dining and entertainment through Visa Offers + Perks.
Reduced Fees Program
If you have a combined balance of more than $5,000 in savings, investments and drawn loans, you can get more fee-free ATM, EFTPOS and personal cheques than what is normally applied to Bank of Heritage Isle members.
As well as branch and phone banking, Bank of Heritage Isle offers internet banking and a mobile app so you can view your account details, temporarily lock card, make payments and manage other details from anywhere.
How to apply
You can apply for a Bank of Heritage Isle Visa credit card online by filling in a secure application form.
Before you apply, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements and have all the documents and details you need ready to go.
- Residency status. You can apply for this card if you are a permanent Australian resident or citizen.
- Digital access. To complete the application, you need to have access to an email account and mobile phone.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old.
- Personal details. Includes your full name, date of birth, contact number, email address and your residential address for at least the past two years. You also need a valid form of ID, such as your driver's licence. If you are already a Bank of Heritage Isle member, you should include your member number on the application.
- Employment details. This covers your occupation, gross yearly income and your employer's name and contact details.
- Financial details. This includes any other forms of income, as well as savings, investments or other assets. You also need to provide details of any existing debts, loans or other liabilities. If you are requesting a balance transfer, you will need to provide this information as well.
If you have any questions about the application, contact Bank of Heritage Isle on 134 374 or visit a branch.
Credit card brands similar to Bank of Heritage Isle
If you want a credit card from a customer-owned bank or one with branches in Tasmania, here are 3 other credit card providers you could compare:
Frequently asked questions
Contact details and related links
- Bank of Heritage Isle phone number: 134 374
- SMS communication (no reply service): 0427 705 032
- Bank of Heritage Isle home loans
- Bank of Heritage Isle personal loan
Want to compare a wider range of credit cards? Check out the latest offers for rewards, balance transfers, low rates and more.
More guides on Finder
Best Cyber Monday deals you can still get today: Up to 70% off
Black Friday is now over, but you can still pick up stacks of Cyber Monday deals that are every bit as good.
How a pink trading platform dominated New Zealand
Sharesies boasts 500,000 Kiwi customers - or one-tenth of the New Zealand population.
Woolworths vs Coles: Which paid membership is better? [VIDEO]
Is it worth spending more with Everyday Extra or Coles Plus?
Savings with Sarah #10
Aussies are predicted to spend $30 billion this festive season. Here's 7 key tips on how you can save on gift-buying.
Cyber Monday laptop deals 2023
Access deals and discounts of up to 65% off laptops from Dell, Microsoft, HP and more in the 2023 Cyber Monday sale event.
Standing desk sale: 35% off at Omnidesk for Cyber Monday
Upgrade your home office this Cyber Monday with 35% off ergonomic standing desks from Omnidesk.
Cyber Monday iPhone deals 2023
If you're looking for iPhone deals in this year's Cyber Monday sales, check out our roundup of the very best discounts around.
Virgin flights to Uluru: How many points do you need?
Can you get a red-hot deal for the red centre?
How to avoid a Christmas debt hangover
11% of us are putting our holiday shopping on plastic.
Black Friday Weekend: Today’s 25 best deals
From cutting-edge gadgets to deluxe mattresses, these are the best Black Friday deals you can get over the weekend.
Ask an Expert