We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Bank of us offers one Visa credit card that's only available to existing Tasmanian residents. This card has a low rate, competitive annual fee and simple features. You can use this guide to learn more about the credit card, as well as key features you can use when you have this card.
Bank of us credit cards
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Types of Bank of us credit cards
Low rate credit card
The Bank of us Visa has a 9.99% variable interest rate that's competitive with other low rate credit cards. It's annual fee of $39 p.a. is also on the lower end of the scale and will be waived if you spend more than $8,000 annually. It also offers contactless payments and Visa Secure protection when you shop online.
Benefits of banking with Bank of us
If you get a credit card with Bank of us, some of the key benefits you'll have access to include:
One card for multiple accounts
Bank of us gives you the option of linking your Visa credit card with up to 2 other Bank of us accounts. This means you can choose between the accounts but only need to carry one card.
You can pay with a Bank of us credit card online, in person or over the phone anywhere Visa is accepted. When you shop online, you'll get the added protection of Visa Secure to help verify your purchases. You can also get exclusive shopping, dining, entertainment and travel deals through Visa Offers + Perks.
You can tap to pay with this card and won't need to enter a PIN at the checkout if your purchases are under $100. You can also make contactless payments straight from your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch by adding the card to your Apple Pay account.
How to apply for a Bank of us credit card
You can apply for a Bank of us credit card by filling in a secure application form online. To get started, make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria and have all the documents and details you'll need to complete the application.
- Residency. You must be an existing resident of Tasmania to apply for this credit card.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
Documents and details
- Personal details. As part of your personal details you have to provide your complete name, residential address, email address, phone number, date of birth, marital status and the number of dependants you have. You also need to provide a valid form of ID, such as your driver's licence, passport or Medicare card details.
- Employment details. This covers your main income, occupation, length of employment and your employer's contact details. You may also need to provide recent payslips, tax assessment notices or your accountant's contact details to help verify your income.
- Financial details. This includes any other income, savings and assets, as well as existing cards, loans, debts or other liabilities. You also need to include details of your share of regular expenses such as rent, mortgage repayments, utility bills and groceries.
If you have any questions before you apply, or want to check on your application, you can call Bank of us on 1300 306 716, visit a branch or request a callback through the Bank of us website.
Frequently asked questions
Image: Bank of usBack to top
More guides on Finder
Bank of us Visa Credit Card
Link multiple accounts on your Bank of us Visa Credit Card and enjoy low interest rates, low annual fee and up to 57 days interest-free on purchases.
Ask an Expert