Bank of Heritage Isle home loans
Compare the features and fees of a Bank of Heritage Isle home loan.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Competitive Bank of Heritage Isle rates for...
- Home buyers. The Bank of Heritage Isle Low Goldrate Home Loan has a 2.79% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Bank of Heritage Isle Premium Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed Rate (Investor) has a 3.19% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Bank of Heritage Isle home loans
Compare Bank of Heritage Isle home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Bank of Heritage Isle lender profile
- Bank of Heritage Isle (formerly Heritage Isle Credit Union) was founded in 1965 and today has more than 7,000 members. It is based in Tasmania and lends to Tasmanian customers only. In 2018 Heritage Isle became a division of Police Bank Ltd.
- Because the bank is a member-owned institution, every customer becomes a member of the bank. Profits are reinvested into the bank and its members rather than distributed to shareholders.
- Bank of Heritage Isle also offers car, home and travel insurance, banking services and some investment products.
How do I apply for a Bank of Heritage Isle mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Bank of Heritage Isle, please contact the lender directly.
Each Bank of Heritage Isle product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bank of Heritage Isle you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
More guides on Finder
Property pounce: A record 67% of Aussies say now is a good time to buy
Optimistic home buying sentiment has reached a pre-pandemic high in Australia according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.
Afterpay hangover? Beware of impact on home loan approval
Off the back of Christmas spending, a finance expert has warned that your Afterpay habits could negatively impact your home loan application.
Are you better off putting $10k in your home loan or in super?
Our experts crunch the numbers to help you work out the best place to park your money: is it your mortgage or your super fund?
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
What is a redraw facility?
Here's what borrowers need to know about home loans with redraw facilities.
It’s official: Comparing home loans saves you big money
Lenders often give discounts to new borrowers, but not to loyal existing customers. Here's how to work out if you're being charged too much.
Explore the benefits of rendering a house versus renovating, and the ways which render can improve your home’s overall performance.
What is LVR on a home loan?
Your guide to home loan LVRs and how you can determine your loan to value ratio.
Finder’s RBA cash rate survey: Experts reveal their top economic predictions for 2021
Experts and economists have shared their key economic and financial predictions for 2021 as part of the latest Finder RBA cash rate survey. All 40 correctly predicted that the cash rate would remain at 0.10% this month.
When does your owner occupier loan become an investment loan?
Do you have to tell your lender if you rent out a room and turn your mortgage into an investment loan?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Up to $3,000 refinance cashback. A flexible and competitive variable rate loan. Eligible borrowers refinancing $250,000 or more can get $2,000 cashback per property plus a bonus $1,000 for their first application. Other conditions apply.
Up to $4,000 refinance cashback. With this competitive variable rate loan from St.George, refinancers borrowing $250,000+ can get up $4,000 cashback and borrow up to 90% of the property's value. (Terms, conditions & exclusions apply).
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan.
Ask an Expert