Bank of Heritage Isle is a member-owned lender. Bank of Heritage Isle offers a range of home loans for Australian borrowers. Check out the full table of Bank of Heritage Isle products below or read more about the lender.
Compare Bank of Heritage Isle home loans for July 2022
Bank of Heritage Isle key facts
- Bank of Heritage Isle is a member-owned lender based in Tasmania.
- Bank of Heritage Isle offers home loan products for owner-occupiers and investors.
- This lender also offers other financial products such as car, home and travel insurance, banking services and some investment products..
Review by our senior home loans writer Richard Whitten
Bank of Heritage Isle home loan features
Here are the key features and details you need to know about Bank of Heritage Isle's mortgage products.
|Minimum deposit||It is possible to get a home loan from Bank of Heritage Isle with a deposit as low as 5%.|
|Offset account?||You can get an offset account with several Bank of Heritage Isle loans.|
|Repayment options||Several Bank of Heritage Isle home loans allow you to make interest-only repayments for a limited period. The lender also offers the standard principal-and-interest repayments on its loans.|
How do I apply for a mortgage from Bank of Heritage Isle?
When applying for any home loan, you will need various documents
to establish your identity, your financial situation, employment status and details about the property.
The following information is general in nature and applies to most home loans. There may be specific criteria that apply for this lender.
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bank of Heritage Isle you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
📄 Property details. You can start a loan enquiry before you've bought a property. But to complete an application you need the address of the property and a signed contract of sale.
📄 Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's licence, passport or birth certificate.
📄 Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
📄 Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
How to apply for a home loan
More lenders to compare
Check out Finder's main home loans guide if you want to compare more home loans from a range of lenders. Or you could try one of the following lenders:
- ING. This online bank is part of the global, Dutch financial group of the same name.
- Commonwealth Bank. The nation's largest bank has a large selection of home loans and a convenient banking app.
- UBank. This online bank is actually owned by NAB.
- Athena. This digital fintech lender offers low-rate mortgages and an entirely online, convenient service.
- Tic:Toc. This lender's online application tool can process your mortgage application fast. Backed by the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank.
- Bank of Queensland. Outside of the Big Four this is one of Australia's larger banks. BOQ owns Virgin Money.
- HSBC. The local Australian banking arm of this international bank offers various home loans.
Looking for more mortgage options?