Bank of Heritage Isle home loans
Compare the features and fees of a Bank of Heritage Isle home loan.
Competitive Bank of Heritage Isle rates for...
- Home buyers. The Bank of Heritage Isle Low Goldrate Home Loan has a 2.79% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 80%.
- Investors. The Bank of Heritage Isle Premium Fixed Home Loan - 2 Year Fixed Rate (Investor) has a 3.19% p.a. interest rate and lets you borrow up to 90%.
Compare Bank of Heritage Isle home loans
Compare Bank of Heritage Isle home loan products below and hit "load more" to see a fuller selection of loans. You can also find more information on each individual product by clicking "more info".
Bank of Heritage Isle lender profile
- Bank of Heritage Isle (formerly Heritage Isle Credit Union) was founded in 1965 and today has more than 7,000 members. It is based in Tasmania and lends to Tasmanian customers only. In 2018 Heritage Isle became a division of Police Bank Ltd.
- Because the bank is a member-owned institution, every customer becomes a member of the bank. Profits are reinvested into the bank and its members rather than distributed to shareholders.
- Bank of Heritage Isle also offers car, home and travel insurance, banking services and some investment products.
How do I apply for a Bank of Heritage Isle mortgage?
If you'd like to apply for a home loan from Bank of Heritage Isle, please contact the lender directly.
Each Bank of Heritage Isle product has specific eligibility criteria but some will apply to all products. For example:
- Age. You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residency. You should be a resident of Australia.
- Employment. You should have a regular source of income.
When you apply for a mortgage with Bank of Heritage Isle you are required to provide certain information so make sure you have all your documents ready before you apply. The documents you will be expected to provide are:
- Identification documents. You will need identification such as a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Proof of income documents. Recent payslips can establish your income.
- Asset and liability documents. You need to provide documents showing your current assets (savings accounts, investments) and liabilities (your outstanding debt).
Looking for more mortgage options?
Home Loan OffersImportant Information*
Athena Liberate Home Loan - 70% to 80% LVR Owner Occupier, P&I (*now 2.59%, drops to 2.54% on 30 Sep)
A competitive variable rate mortgage for owner occupiers $0 application and $0 ongoing fees. This interest rate falls over time as you pay off the loan. This rate will drop to 2.54% p.a on 30 September 2020 for new and existing customers. You can get this rate if you apply today.
Take advantage of a low-fee mortgage with a special interest rate of just 2.49% p.a. and a 2.49% p.a. comparison rate.
Get a low interest rate loan with no ongoing fees. Plus you can make extra repayments and free redraw online.
Suncorp Back to Basics Home Loan - Better Together Special Offer $150k+ LVR<=90% Incl. LMI (Owner Occupier, P&I)
Get one free online redraw per month and pay no ongoing fees. Application fees are waived for loans above $150,000. Refinance to an eligible Suncorp loan and get a cashback of $2,000 or $3,000, depending on your loan amount. Other conditions apply.
Ask an Expert