If you’re looking for car insurance to help keep you moving, Latitude Financial Services offers three levels of cover to suit the budget and insurance needs of a variety of drivers. Issued by Auto & General Insurance Company Limited, these policies combine a lifetime guarantee on repairs with flexible premium payment options, a fast and easy claims process, and a wide range of other flexible features.
If you’re looking for car insurance that offers a range of flexible features to help keep you moving, Latitude Car Insurance is certainly worth a look. Compare Latitude’s policies with policies from a range of other insurers to find an insurer that offers the cover you need at a price you can afford.
We don't currently have this brand on our panel. But don't fret! You can head to the Latitude Car Insurance website or compare a bunch of other car insurance companies with finder.
What are my cover options?
|Comprehensive||Third Party Property, Fire & Theft||Third Party Property Only|
|Optional roadside assistance|
|Cover for damage caused by uninsured motorists|
|Lifetime guarantee on repairs|
|Flexible premium payment options|
|Up to $20 million liability cover|
|Hire vehicle following theft|
|Coverage of damage caused by fire and theft|
|New car replacement for up to 12 months|
|Coverage of storm, flood & hail|
|Emergency transport and accommodation|
Is there any excess?
Additional excesses apply to drivers who:
- are under 21 years of age
- are aged 21-24 years
- have not held a full Australian licence for at least 2 years
- are not listed as a driver on the certificate of insurance
You will not have to pay an excess if you are involved in a no-fault accident with another vehicle and the amount of your claim is more than the Basic Excess.
How can I save on my policy?
There are several things you can do to lower the cost of your Latitude Car Insurance cover, including:
- Choose a higher Basic Excess. You will receive lower premiums as a result.
- Restricted driver discounts. You can save money on your car insurance premiums by restricting cover to particular drivers.
- Choose fewer options. Adding extra-cost options such as roadside assistance and windscreen excess reduction to your policy will increase the cost of premiums.
- No Claim Discount. Latitude Car Insurance includes a No Claim Discount to reward policyholders who have a good driving history.
- Cooling-off period. If you do not make a claim, you can cancel your policy within 21 days of taking out cover and receive a full premium refund.
How do I make a claim?
There are three ways you can make a claim with Latitude Car Insurance:
- Online. You can fill out an online claim form.
- By post or fax. You can download a form from the Latitude website, complete it and then post or fax it back to the insurer.
- Over the phone. You can also phone Latitude’s claims team to lodge your claim over the phone. The claims team is available Monday to Friday 8am–6pm (AEST) and Saturday 8am–2pm (AEST).
You’ll need to provide a range of information so your claim can be processed, including your policy details, name, contact information and full details of your claim. You may also need to provide supporting evidence for your claim, for example, a police incident report or the names and contact details of anyone else involved in an incident.