If you have mounting debt or are simply paying more interest then you should consider the CitiBusiness Gold card.
A balance transfer business credit card can help your company save money. In addition this card offers other benefits valuable to your business.
You may not have considered using a balance transfer business credit card. But, even as a business owner you might not be getting the lowest possible interest rates. Many businesses start out with less capital and less secure income so the first credit card they own have higher interest rates. Once you have established your business or if you just want to save money you can do a balance transfer to the CitiBusiness Gold credit card.
Right now this card offers a 0% p.a. for 4 months interest rate on their balance transfer business card. The offer is good for nine months, which should give any business adequate opportunity to pay down their previous credit card debt at the low interest rate. In addition to low balance transfer rates there are many other benefits associated with this credit card.
Balance transfer business credit card and more
- Credit limit. A credit limit of up to $60,000. This high limit is set up to allow you the cash flow you need to successfully operate your business.
- Rewards. You can earn rewards points at a rate of 1.25 points for every $1 spent. The points have no expiry. Rewards points can be exchanged for Qantas Points at a ratio of one reward point for one frequent flyer point.
- Rewards program. The card allows you to personalise your reward program. It can be used for either personal or business rewards.
- Concierge service. Free business concierge service that has anytime access to information and assistance from wherever in the world your business take you.
- Insurance. Free travel insurance.
- Additional cards. Additional cards for your employees, up to 99 cards should give you access to enough plastic for all of your trusted staff members. Additional cardholders must be at least 16 years old.
- Interest-free days. Up to 55 interest-free days on purchases.
- Purchase rate. 0% p.a. for 4 months (reverts to 20.74% p.a.) interest rate on purchases.
- Cash advance rate. 21.49% p.a. interest rate on cash advances. The balance transfer business credit card rate also goes up to 21.49% p.a. once the introductory offer expires.
- Annual fee. Annual fee of $74 p.a. annual fee for the first year ($149 p.a. thereafter) and a supplementary fee of only $0.
- Minimum income. The minimum income requirement for your business is low at only $30,000.
- Purchase cover insurance. Free purchase cover up to $125,000 as well as other valuable security features.
Saving money in business is simple with a balance transfer business credit card. Remember that just because you already have a credit card does not mean that you are getting the most competitive available interest rates. One of the ways to cut costs for your business is to cut down on interest expenses. A balance transfer to the right credit card can help you do just that.Back to top